What's new

Chinese PLA runs tank drills on Indian border as Ladakh talks fail

PLA & PLAAF are in Pakistan's Skardu airbase

PA is in Chinese Ngari airbase in Ladakh

Winter surprise 2021 is awaiting India. :agree: :yahoo::chilli::china::pakistan:
If war does break out, i want Pakistan to attack as well. There will be no other option to settle Kashmir dispute other than by force.
Naturally if such a scenario does play out, we cannot neglect the role of US who will interfere one way or the other and we should be prepared for a show down if it comes down to it but the opportunity should not slide.

US will not intervene. They need Pakistan to do Business with Afghanistan/Taliban.

PLA & PLAAF are in Pakistan's Skardu airbase

PA is in Chinese Ngari airbase in Ladakh

Winter surprise 2021 is awaiting India. :agree: :yahoo::chilli::china::pakistan:

US will not intervene. They need Pakistan to do Business with Afghanistan/Taliban.
Not an important business.
The US will put pressure and provide India with emergency funds and equipment.

If war does break out, i want Pakistan to attack as well. There will be no other option to settle Kashmir dispute other than by force.
Naturally if such a scenario does play out, we cannot neglect the role of US who will interfere one way or the other and we should be prepared for a show down if it comes down to it but the opportunity should not slide.
Pakistan had that option back in 1962 when India was at war with China. That idiot Ayub Khan did not grab the opportunity.

"Former US President John F Kennedy had played a “decisive role” in “forestalling a Pakistani attack” on India during the 1962 Sino-India war, even as Pakistan was capable of taking advantage of the situation to take control of Indian-occupied Kashmir, Bruce Riedel, a former CIA official, has revealed in his book".

I wish there was an agreement between Pakistan and China that if either go to war the other would go to war as well.
Let's make India 2 front a reality and take Kashmir and free Punjab for khalistan
It's not going to be like 62 a golden chance that we missed, the problem now is that west has provided Nukes to India and that changes every thing.

BC. Itne khayali pulao to shadiyoo main bhi nahi pakte 😅

Chini attack Karenge India par tank se 🤣🤣

Saath main pakii tank regiment bhi aayegi 😂😂

Bajwa doesn't have the balls, he is busy playing politics and making money

They have been doing this for a long time. It is necessary to give some confidence to crying soldiers.

Are you seriouus!!
While Bajwa and Shahbaz on the helm , Pakistan is going to attack India!!
Did u read current letter of SS to Modi!!
Dream on , Pakistan would help In dia to get some space during the war with China mark my words. The orders would come from USA, which would be followed.

Are you seriouus!!
While Bajwa and Shahbaz on the helm , Pakistan is going to attack India!!
Did u read current letter of SS to Modi!!
Dream on , Pakistan would help In dia to get some space during the war with China mark my words. The orders would come from USA, which would be followed.
2021 main kon sa shahbaz sharif tha? At least date to dekh lo post ki before quoting.

Substandard engines fitted in tanks with lots of smokes are viible in Picture.

Back
Top Bottom