What's new

Chinese public views Pakistan very favorably and Pakistanis view China very favorably as well

Your arguments are not convincing. Despite the above you chose to move to Canada. It proves freedom is superior to tyranny. Try moving to China and publicly bad mouth China and it's communist party.
publicly bad mouth
:partay:

It is normal and expected to criticize the government and ruling party without fear whatsoever in a true democracy, but it is very threatening in totalitarian China, so much so that that you will become a political prisoner. So you lash out and mock others. This behaviour is predictable.

you change very quickly, from publicly Bad Mouth a country to Criticize the government and ruling party :partay:

Last edited:
publicly bad mouth
:partay:

you change very quickly, from publicly Bad Mouth to Criticize :partay:
Joker, it is the same meaning. In a true democracy, the public has the right to bad mouth and criticize the government and the country. If they punish it, then it is not a true democracy. USA even allows burning American flag as a form of protest. I wouldn't recommend to try it in most areas though.

One friend China, One Brother Turkey!

If you play PUBG! There you will see saudis and Pakistanis Fighting.

What they say can't be shared. You can listed to 4E Kaku.

They call us noobs just cz we have inferior devices and internet otherwise we have much better stuff. It causes riots on the plane where you can broadcast to 100 people.
But that does not make us enemies even after too many sweet words exchanged on daily basis. Yes, there are good people as well!

Chinese: I don't ever heard such things from. Some day I'll say "wu ai ni" to some Chinese girl if we ever met in lobby... 😄 just kidding! There can be bad ones as well!

I mean to say: one person/group can't define a nation!

That's surprising, Chinese have very negative views on Muslims in general. Especially ultra-religious ones like the ones you see in Pakistan, maybe it's just from a government standpoint where they positively view the country.
You have been reported. You cannot be a Pakistani.

You are an Indian pretending to be a Pakistani.

A bunch of truckers protested and publicly badmouthed Trudeau's handling of COVID. They got arrested and their property confiscated, much freedom :rolleyes:

A bunch of Trump protesters marched on Capitol Hill against alleged election fraud. They also got arrested and had their properties seized. Truly a shining example of freedom and democracy.

Besides, the West wouldn't be able to afford freedom if it wasn't for China:

freedommadeinchina.jpg

That's surprising, Chinese have very negative views on Muslims in general. Especially ultra-religious ones like the ones you see in Pakistan, maybe it's just from a government standpoint where they positively view the country.
Reported. You cannot be a Pakistani.

@waz @LeGenD @The Eagle

This Indian is pretending to be a Pakistani.

He always posts Anti-Pakistani, Anti-Chinese, and Anti-Islam posts.

This is because both Pakistani and Chinese are wise and smart, generally wise people are not easily brainwashed and misled by western propaganda to hate one another.

Tell me have you ever lived in China? My cousins lived in Beijing for many years and they never experienced any racism or Islamophobia over there. According to my cousins, the Chinese couldn't care less about Islam or any other religion.

First of all, the Uygur issue is mostly a lie and hype of western countries.

Secondly, I would like to remind you that there are 30million Muslims in China and only 9million Uighurs. There are also many Muslim ethnic groups in China, such as the Hui (mixed Arab and Han descendants), the Tajik (Persian descendants), and so on. Have you heard of their remarks against the Chinese govt?

If you want to equate China's attitude towards Uighur separatist organizations with China's attitude towards ordinary Uighurs, Chinese Muslims and the Islamic world. Then you are either stupid or have ulterior motives.

BTW: If you see anti Muslim comments in Chinese forums, please pay attention to their IP addresses (since this year, the IP addresses of speakers have been displayed in major forums in China). You will find that most of their IP addresses come from Taiwan and Hong Kong, their attitude towards Muslims is greatly influenced by the western media. Don't think that only people from Chinese Mainland use Chinese. There are not only people from Chinese Mainland, but also people from Hong Kong, Taiwan and even non Chinese on China Forums.

We have similar backstabbers in Pakistan called baloch/afghans. We must learn from Chinese how to deal with them.

It is normal and expected to criticize the government and ruling party without fear whatsoever in a true democracy, but it is very threatening in totalitarian China, so much so that that you will become a political prisoner. So you lash out and mock others, this behaviour is predictable.
if I am not in Canada ,I will believe you

Back
Top Bottom