Chinese racist man calls African as Black Devil, gets beaten up in china

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loafer

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Watch violent moment an English-speaking tourist SLAPS a Chinese man twice after he allegedly calls him a 'Black devil' on subway

An angry English-speaking tourist responded to a racist insult from a Chinese man by slapping him in the face.

A Mandarin speaker had allegedly called a black man a 'Black devil' - a Chinese anti-black profanity similar to n****r - while travelling on the subway in China.

In a shocking clip filmed on a phone - which begins after the supposed insult - the enraged tourist cries 'Why? before slapping the Chinese man furiously across the face.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...twice-allegedly-calls-Black-devil-subway.html

He got what he deserved. I wish racists would get beaten up in India in public too.

@waz , @Hu Songshan , @Horus , please clean this Indian trash from the section. The tabloid story is to distract attention from more pressing geopolitical issues and has no practical value.

If one shares every (happened and assumed to happened) social incidents from any given country, Defence.pk would be a horrible place to think about global politics.

I kindly request you to delete the thread and send the Indian where it belongs to.

Regards.

LOL. Stupid racist forgot he wasn't behind his computer.

No videos? No wonder they dislike the black, they are easily gotten mad and act rudely. No offence, I once adivsed to invite some African friends to China save our football.

Video is there in link.

Loafer - such things happen in India too.

The difference is African wild have been beaten up if tried to get violent. Instead Chinese got beaten and no one helped him.

@waz , @Hu Songshan , @Horus , please clean this Indian trash from the section. The tabloid story is to distract attention from more pressing geopolitical issues and has no practical value.

If one shares every (happened and assumed to happened) social incidents from any given country, Defence.pk would be a horrible place to think about global politics.

I kindly request you to delete the thread and send the Indian where it belongs to.

Regards.

Don't act high ground instead of being ashamed of your countrymans deeds.

Chinese would instantly jump to some anti India thread along with their Pakistani brothers.

Oh wait it's already happening in South Asia section.

That would pretty much disqualify most of what you guys post about US.
This has no political association with the #blacklivematter in the US. DON'T even attempt to put the two together. This topic is a flamebait by an Indian and should be close.

i think the black guy got confused because he probably used these two words when speaking, "Ni gor.." but it sounds like "nigger" so he got offended.

@waz , @Hu Songshan , @Horus

Mod ~ please ~ delete this Tabloid Thrash thread ~ Tabloid Thrash Thread are allowed everywhere
~ they will degrade PDF very quickly

Btw, Everybody can bombard Indian & America sections with factual Tabloid Thrash news as well.
Then ~ they will degrade PDF very quickly

Thanks you so much for your Prompt Attention

The Chinese dude got what was coming to him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom