What's new

Chinese rocket crashes in Gobi desert yesterday. CCP tries to cover it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
missile-1.png

Bobshope, is it the rocket body ?

cz-2f.jpg

too dangerous.
It seem that it fallen into civilian area.
Is there any casualty ?

aren't these psed images?

001nI6Y8zy6L3BnkFcC22&690.jpg

10485872_10201343377504773_3074882114411466114_n.jpg

Looks like the smoke was cropped from a video-game (particularly Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas game) then pasted into the picture.

Last edited:
r u really that stupid or just troll? the first two pic are the first stage rocket, the rests are clearly PSed.
The photoshopped images are so amateurish with the red flame pasted over the pic.

:lol:

Viet trolls need to try harder.

The photoshopped images are so amateurish with the red flame pasted over the pic.

:lol:

Viet trolls need to try harder.
i think he is bo77, this kid is really on a mission to bash china in every possible ways, i wonder how the fvck he can possibly find a GF in the future, i feel sorry for him, i really do.

If I were the one who remove those real photos from weibo, I also leave some poorly photoshoped photos there ...
that ease the attention to the reality .

That's my own idea only.

cz-2f.jpg

The caption of this should be: For The Glory of Greater China!

:tup:

i think he is bo77, this kid is really on a mission to bash china in every possible ways, i wonder how the fvck he can possibly find a GF in the future, i feel sorry for him, i really do.
If he was a kid, he can be forgiven, but from some posts, he said he supposed to be a somewhat educated Viet working in some tech factory in Vietnam.

Pretty sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom