What's new

Chinese scientist says first gene-edited babies have been born (with born-immunity to HIV)

@fitpOsitive
As i said in ur thread about atheism,,,this is the next step in evolution.necessity of god is diminishing n i like it :D
Congrats China,,huge step:tup:

@fitpOsitive
As i said in ur thread about atheism,,,this is the next step in evolution.necessity of god is diminishing n i like it :D
Congrats China,,huge step:tup:
God is the one who gives life, if can you can do the same then there will be no need to give birth to new ones.

God is the one who gives life, if can you can do the same then there will be no need to give birth to new ones.

Oh? Genes can make me impervious to bullets, live thousands of years. If God gives life, it is not perfect life. Surely I can improve it.

What sign can make you believe in God?
Little bro,,,let me ask u,,why do u belive in something without proof.
I dont hate pakistan or islam or anything which isnt personal.
For me hate,,,just like love is very personal.
Btw look,this thread is about genetically modified babies,,,babies for whom,,apparently god already made plans(them being HIV infected).
Now humans(namely Chinese scientists have dismissed gods decision n tried changing his "decision").
Now i ask u if it s gud or bad(2nd question )

Little bro,,,let me ask u,,why do u belive in something without proof.
I dont hate pakistan or islam or anything which isnt personal.
For me hate,,,just like love is very personal.
Btw look,this thread is about genetically modified babies,,,babies for whom,,apparently god already made plans(them being HIV infected).
Now humans(namely Chinese scientists have dismissed gods decision n tried changing his "decision").
Now i ask u if it s gud or bad(2nd question )
Well, HIV is not something we can call God-made. But any way tag me on appropriate thread, we can discuss that there.

Well, HIV is not something we can call God-made. But any way tag me on appropriate thread, we can discuss that there.
HIV is human immunodeficiency virus,,,u want to say what it does is outside gods discretion????
What r u tlking about,,,,god claims all known n unknown,,,namely sari kaynat.
Do u want to say that viruses live n cause diseases in humans without the knowledge of the "god".
Mere bhai,,i am not urging u nor i am saying anything against ur "beliefs",,its just that they r fake(just like all other religions)n will be exposed with time.
Ps- this is exactly why i am not personally opposed to chinese influence on pakistan,,,they will make modern humans out of present day pakistanis @Indus Pakistan
@Oscar
Maybe we indians too will follow steps

I am willing to bet that you have NOT done research on the criticisms of genetic research in the West. :enjoy:

OK, show me Indians criticizing western genetic research.

On the subject, who knows what US is producing at under ground labs.

OK, show me Indians criticizing western genetic research.

On the subject, who knows what US is producing at under ground labs.
The last I heard they were trying to develop a virus that only kills dark skin people. That was the HIV virus

Back
Top Bottom