What's new

Chinese Slave Labor Exposed

The US has made slaves all the nations that do not have the same ideology as the US。

The US has also made slaves all its so-called allies even if these nations toe the American line and live under American will。

Yet our fat and ugly American friend has the balls to accuse others of same?

What a clown!:rofl::D

The infamous Bush quote to his EU allies: "if you are not with us you are against us". Oh yeah Americans forcing Europeans to get killed in Afghanistan and Iraq. Much worse than China having factories providing jobs to our civilians which he refers as slave labor

Well i heard that CCP; decided to end forced labor camps few months back but if it is still contuining then it is sad.

China is 2nd economy because of high population and it is still not as advanced as the US or West European countries, you know all this right, why make such inane arguments. But China is no Congo, even Bangladesh is no Congo, come on.

What is important is the potential China holds and that is scary for the West, which is why there is so much effort to keep China down. China is perceived as a threat to the existing global order, otherwise why would we see so much effort to vilify China and why would someone like you bother to put China down.

I think they would appreciate constructive criticism, but I do not think that is what is going on.

Precisely, Anti-China crap are not bother of constructive criticism. They just try every opportunity to put down China even if even its a good thing for the global. Jealousy has polluted in their mind.

Back
Top Bottom