What's new

Chinese think India backward

I know its difficult for you to digest what I said ,that our Economy Is dependant On Its people, not on World banks or any other organization.... So Again I say, We care No body as we have a strong foundation...

A global recession dint affect us, Do you think a war would harm us??? Might be a little, but not to an extent You think Kid

kid go and checkout your economy score on 26/11 event lol (small event) ... WAR harms US type super power countries economy lol

another ***comeup with new ID hahahhaha we know how much u r capable in English ..

Love my German friend words "Indian knows what they are in reality but never xpect it.. when Indian will understand difference between reality and dream, i always laugh when i hear India will compare herself with China they even not compare single piece of **** with china ... China control's Worlds powerfull economy as compare to India even not capable to takeover Asia..". :rofl::rofl:

You are talking as if pakistan holds china in its undies. Wake up man, US used pakistan against russia and abandoned it like a customer pays and leaves, you know what I mean.

Similarly china is using you against us. It will also ditch you as and when time comes. tallel than mountains..:rofl: hahah.. we will see.

kid go and checkout your economy score on 26/11 event lol

Would You mind showing it kid??? We still maintain the Position of worlds second fastest growing major economy....

And by 2012 we would be back on 9%-10% growth which we used to have..........

Another of their favorite best job will be "washroom attendant" providing the best service to people of HK, a perfect example of the friendship between HongKongese and Indians, i don't know should i post a picture of it though. :cheers:

Is that so!!!!?

Then what do you think of all those Chinese who report to Indian managers? TCS must be employing a few thousands of Chinese in their companies. So what do you think of the calibre of those thousands of Chinese who work under the "attendants" type?

Gosh, these kind of arguments take me to the level of these folks. And I end up feeling sick for having to talk this way about the Chinese citizens who are great to deal with except for the few bunch of downtrodden ones you see here in this forum.

WAR harms US type super power countries economy lol

Who told u that US has super duper economy, have you seen there credits??? US economy has sunk in external debts....... Thats why I say Indian economy might be small Comparing to them, but Has a strong foundation.... 94% of USA GDP is external debts, where as India's External debts are 18% of GDP.

W R T the subject...
"how free is Chaineese media ? r u able to read anything other that gargled out of official version ???

David Ben Gurion's outburst against Pakistan

“The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. “This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan. “Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan. “It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans.”

Quote my words about "SUPPORT of ISreal and US"

“The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. “This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan. “Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan. “It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans.”

---
deleted
---

Difference betweeen India and China is China growing (with the help of her own manpower and own industry) as compare to India.. India growing with the help of US isreal support and forigen investiment! lol single war will crash Indian economy in seconds! as compare to China.. its BIG BOOM DADDY if you compare China with India.

I never Knew that, This in economic terms Means Foreign Direct Investment:lol: .... Israel just said That India would be a great place to act as a base, but have we??? We are not mad to Support such Movements, we do It, we are ready to say to the world that we have done it, other wise Tell your Govt to Prove it, which it couldnt for so many Years...And Cannot For the years to come

^^^^
Hey stealth, If i indulge in relentless offtopic trolls like you do, will I be able to become "elite" member as well??

BTW bravo, you are adding so much value to the dignity of the forum and its administrators.

I never Knew that, This in economic terms Means Foreign Direct Investment:lol: .... Israel just said That India would be a great place to act as a base, but have we??? We are not mad to Support such Movements, we do It, we are ready to say to the world that we have done it, other wise Tell your Govt to Prove it, which it couldnt for so many Years...And Cannot For the years to come

Without providing facilities either its in industry or anything you are not supporting Isreal in her agenda defintly they will support on your (wanted stuff like exporting your products giving you proper routes to International markets). So that you will fullfill thr demands like give them base (platform) to destalizing PAkistan. That what i mean. Isreal (back support) today you standing and claiming about your economy because Jews control half of world's economy mostly products belongs to them. They have heavy control over US and European markets.

No bad feelings its my prespective...

@Indian members

Dont make useless new ID's. Talk with your original ID's no one ban you here.. If i have my own opinion ... you have ur own!

^^^^
Hey stealth, If i indulge in relentless offtopic trolls like you do, will I be able to become "elite" member as well??

BTW bravo, you are adding so much value to the dignity of the forum and its administrators.

Admin will answer in few mins... lol

Without providing facilities either its in industry or anything you are not supporting Isreal in her agenda defintly they will support on your (wanted stuff like exporting your products giving you proper routes to International markets). So that you will fullfill thr demands like give them base (platform) to destalizing PAkistan. That what i mean. Isreal (back support) today you standing and claiming about your economy because Jews control half of world's economy mostly products belongs to them. They have heavy control over US and European markets.

No bad feelings its my prespective...

Are we paying for services which Israael is providing us?

Its not US-PAK where US is paying huge grants and Pakistan has to follow there orders.

Back
Top Bottom