What's new

Chinese to overtake English as the dominant language of the internet

Why not choose an indian one as the communication tool?
We wanted to be secular,because choosing hindi as the national language means we are ignoring other 60 crore population..
And english was the only language left for us,still "Hindi" is our national language.But some politicians had started opposing against it like Raj thackrey.

Thats the difference between indian democracy and chinese theovracy which enforces language as tool to achieve artificial unity.even pakistan too tried enforcing urdu on their eastern part and see wat happenes.people communicate inn their different region (states,provinces) in thier regional language in india.if they know each others reigions' language they use that as communication tool otherwise english.like you are doing to communicate in english.

Thats the difference between indian democracy and chinese theovracy which enforces language as tool to achieve artificial unity.even pakistan too tried enforcing urdu on their eastern part and see wat happenes.people communicate inn their different region (states,provinces) in thier regional language in india.if they know each others reigions' language they use that as communication tool otherwise english.like you are doing to communicate in english.

So you mean the profit of india democracy is that you choose a foreign language as your communication tool:yahoo:OK, I quit.

Original Post By Sonyuke_Songpaisan

wt abt your languages ? most difficult to learn and highest number of aplhabates :cheesy:

There was a time when: If you want to get anywhere in chemistry, let alone make a name for yourself by discovering something significant, you have to know German. And yet during that time, the German language was not numerically dominant by speaker count.

So you mean the profit of india democracy is that you choose a foreign language as your communication tool:yahoo:OK, I quit.
no we choose our laungauge whichever we like .......no ccp can force any language down our throat .... we talk in english as we hope u will understand a bit ,if we start posting in hindi and other local launguage it term as zionist conspiracy to convert PDF to hinduism .....:rofl:

Chinese so desperate to prove to the world that they're powerful, they even resort to threads like these :lol:

This doesn't mean that your language will be dominant because you have influenced other countries like UK has with English. It just means you breed like rabbits.

Joke of a country :lol:

Chinese so desperate to prove to the world that they're powerful, they even resort to threads like these :lol:

This doesn't mean that your language will be dominant because you have influenced other countries like UK has with English. It just means you breed like rabbits.

Joke of a country :lol:
you sound more like an deluded indian``i know you feel disgusted as an indian so hiding behind others flag``so tell me how is the 'secular' country's impact in the U.K apart from being reputed as dirty businessmen?

"Chinese to overtake English as the dominant language of the internet" This is the funniest thing that i have read for today....:D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom