What's new

Chinese troops incursions in Indian controlled territories - News updates and Discussions

sir i am no modi fan nor i like BJP ,
but i respect mandate of people .
i hate all extremists , hindu and muslims both . i can't tolerate gaddars of mother india .
afrazul is jamati of bangladesh who hates india and hindus .

I understand what you are saying, but to use the words of one of those who uttered the vilest and most Islamophobic slogans during the campaigning for the Delhi Elections is not forgiveable.

Also, Afrazul is a West Bengali, not a Bangladeshi, and a former resident of Malda. He has not spared me in his posts, as you can see if you look. But that does not open the gates to using the slogans that stand as a permanent black mark on the name of the BJP.

chitrol to tumhare ancestors ki bhi khoob hui hai thousand years me , starting from md. bin qasim to mangols , to arab,turk, uzbek, mughal everyone came chitroling you people ...:D
bhool gaye ?

Correction, people part of regions comprising of modern day Pakistan had experienced 'chitrol' from invaders 1100 years before md bin qasim existed

Earliest records of regions comprising of modern day Pakistan being invaded and conquered was during 535 BC by Persians about 200 years prior to Alexander's Invasion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achaemenid_conquest_of_the_Indus_Valley

Their entire history is 2400 years of getting chitroled right from Achaemenids in 535 BC to British till 1947

Only era they have experienced some freedom on their own is during the era of Indus Valley civilization

Correction, people part of regions comprising of modern day Pakistan had experienced 'chitrol' from invaders 1100 years before md bin qasim existed

Earliest records of regions comprising of modern day Pakistan being invaded and conquered was during 535 BC by Persians about 200 years prior to Alexander's Invasion

Their entire history is 2400 years of getting chitroled right from Achaemenids in 535 BC to British till 1947

Only era they have experienced some freedom on their own is during the era of Indus Valley civilization
From Soomra to Arghun was independent period for Sindh, post Mughal was independent too.

Drones, drones and more drones...

Pak needs to have a massive drone force!! As for the Turkish drones, they come in all forms and functions possible! Some are tactical bombers, some are strategic bombers, some are jet fighters, some are EW supports etc....

Thin them out and decimate them...

The idea that these "Tweets" is some factual news is laughable, PDF trolls and Pakistans PM/FM are daily pumping hot air to a weak story that both countries MANY times have said is being sorted via talks, the situation is calm and under full control

As usual after a few a days PDF and Pakistan will have let go of this rancid scrawny bone with no meat.

A mandate for Nazis cannot be respected by decent people anywhere.

Nor can a diseased society.

for extremists taliban are decent people and their taliban society is best .

I understand what you are saying, but to use the words of one of those who uttered the vilest and most Islamophobic slogans during the campaigning for the Delhi Elections is not forgiveable.

Also, Afrazul is a West Bengali, not a Bangladeshi, and a former resident of Malda. He has not spared me in his posts, as you can see if you look. But that does not open the gates to using the slogans that stand as a permanent black mark on the name of the BJP.

sir i have been brought up in a secular atmosphere , i hate extremist sanghis and mullas both ,
but how can an extremist who hates my motherland dare to state
that " hang all those who have voted for certain party " ?
same people voted for kejriwal , for congress in rajsthan and other states . that is choice of people .how can you hang them who are using their right to vote ?

these people were beaten and treated in worst manner by every invader ,but novels of naseem hijaji tells them to be proud of their oppressors.they are living in false ego of belonging to invaders religion , but invaders treated them like dirt.

Last edited:
for extremists taliban are decent people and their taliban society is best .

sir i have been brought up in a secular atmosphere , i hate extremist sanghis and mullas both ,
but how can an extremist who hates my motherland dare to state
that " hang all those who have voted for certain party " ?

same people voted for kejriwal , for congress in rajsthan and other states . that is choice of people .how can you hang them who are using their right to vote ?

Why is a person brought up in a secular atmosphere repeating Sanghi provocative slogans? If you are convinced about your motives in writing what you did, move on.

these people were beaten and treated in worst manner by every invaders ,but novels of naseem hijaji tells them to be proud of their oppressors.they are living in false ego of belonging to invaders religion , but invaders treated them like dirt.

I have supported you a number of times too.

My mother's side is from WB, though. :) I grew up in Bombay.

I have supported you a number of times too.

My mother's side is from WB, though. :) I grew up in Bombay.

Of course you have. Did I deny it? It is just that you are a salty, embittered cuss, and there is no point in leaning on you; your feelings run too deep to cleave to anyone. I really worry about what experiences have caused this, and wish fervently that there were some way to drain the pain and hatred.

If your mother's side is from WB, that is good enough for me, although I am from the 'other side of the river'.

@Joe Shearer are you a pure Bengali or an Anglo-Indian? Just asking with no agenda.

Pure Bengali, but deeply rooted in Anglo-Indian culture. In some ways, I feel very close to them. Derek O'Brien's father Neil was a particular friend, and Rudolf Rodrigues, although a firm and convinced right-winger in the Anglo-American sense, was a teacher I idolised. My love of classical music grew out of old man Menezes' piano-playing as he 'marched' us into the Chapel. I could go on and on.

In ethnic terms, I am closest to the Nepali, then my own native stock, the Bengali, particularly the east Bengali, those whom you now know as Bangladeshi, then the AI, the Anglo-Indian.

You must let me describe my dear friend 'Tony' some time, born to KMT leaning parents in Calcutta, brought up to speak Kannada as a second language, and now making people laugh in Singapore with his explanation of how he has to navigate between Mandarin and Cantonese in personal life and professionally.

Back
Top Bottom