What's new

Chinese Troops Intrude Into India Again

[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=india+superpower+2030+youtube&mid=3AD2F090E79B1DFDE49D3AD2F090E79B1DFDE49D&view=detail&FORM=VIRE1[/video]

You really need to watch this movie

[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=india+superpower+2030+youtube&mid=3AD2F090E79B1DFDE49D3AD2F090E79B1DFDE49D&view=detail&FORM=VIRE1[/video]

This shows how desperate many Indians want to be superpower.

This is by far the number 1 movie of this forum. Not only none Indians like to share this movie, many Indians like to share it as well. As matter in fact, its an Indian that introduce this movie to this forum.

Tell me about the Indian superpower 2030 movie. How much do you agree or disagree with in this movie.

This video was a clipping from a Indian regional Kannada movie "Super", and that movie was not about what India will be or want to be in 2030, that clipping was a satire, and after this short utopian portion the story returns back to 2010. This film is a political satire that mocks the current Indian political scenario and shows how the country is plundered by the greedy politicians and corporate community.

Hope this explains, now keep trolling.

You know what will make you better? White slave labor. :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

India In 2030 - YouTube

LOL Just look at the Youtube comments from the white users :flame:

'So by 2030 do they stop constantly raping women?'

'Clearly it's time for a new Hitler.'

'****** smelly 3rd world string monkeys, us white people are biding out time 14/88'

'I almost pissed myself laughing!! BAHAHAHAHAHAA!
A bunch of 3rd world monkeys.'

I feel sorry for the Indians XD!

Oh my goodness ._. I thought you guys are going to get along easily.

I'm wrong.

Because they have fear and inferiority complex. That's why trying to show some superiority here, which we won't buy!! :D

Anyways China ( I am not speaking about the trolls here) knows that very well that if a war of that sort happens, it'll be disastrous for them. The development they did for years will go to ruins. In many aspects China is just behind US and Russia. They had tried very hard for years to achieve it and due to a war, they will lose everything and will go behind 100 countries. China will never take that risk. In case of a war, India will Suffer but China will suffer no less.

And regarding some trolls here, they just post rubbish, so people shouldn't encourage them much by prolong counters. Rather it's good to observe more and frustrate them with one or 2 posts.

I just enjoy these days seeing flocks of frustrated trolls quoting abuses in a post of mine. :P

What exactly would China lose by wiping the floor with India? Indians have not won a single war in modern history.

LOL Just look at the Youtube comments from the white users :flame:

'So by 2030 do they stop constantly raping women?'

'Clearly it's time for a new Hitler.'

'****** smelly 3rd world string monkeys, us white people are biding out time 14/88'

'I almost pissed myself laughing!! BAHAHAHAHAHAA!
A bunch of 3rd world monkeys.'

I feel sorry for the Indians XD!

Hahaha! The top comment made me burst out laughing!

I don't think they White people are even offended. They are just laughing their a$$es off.

Last edited by a moderator:
But you have ended up being the one who is being laughed at. :laugh:

:laugh:

I was laughed at? No sir, I am confident in the awareness that the Indians attempts to laugh off my comments were merely a "guise" to mask their pathetic inferiority complex when it comes to China.

I laugh at this perpetual Indian semblance. Yet at the same time it is truly sad to watch.

:omghaha: :yay:

OMG the White people are going CRAZY! LOOL!!

"Indian's are by nature slum rats. They are only at home when they turn a place into a sewer.

Ground breaking innovations to come from India in the last 100 years?"

"I bow to no man... least of all people who don't even have the common decency to defecate in a public toilet. As others I'm sure have said before me; good luck with that, and you are an idiot to believe what you have read. I am nobody's slave, nor are my White Brothers and Sisters."

:flame: :flame: :omghaha: :omghaha:

That WhiteMansBurden guy posted this on Stormfront... LOOL

India in 2030 - Whites will be our servants - Stormfront

They are going insane against India :D. But who cares because they will all be slaves by 2030 xD

We were only replying..Neither a Chinaman nor an american have no right to lecture us on anything related to peace..Said that-you were thanking the posts advocating war,death and destruction of india while whining about peace..At least the other chine trolls have some spine in expressing what they wish..

I'm not advocating death and destruction of India. I just believe that India should revert back it itself before British conquest.

India gave birth to world. Yes indians are a master race.... Those idiots here doesnt know that bl0ody nazi hitler stole indian swastika and removed 4 dots out of it.... He wanted to rewrite history and copy indian superior brahmin race. What this idiots here doesnt know that Aryan aint no german word.... Its a Sanskrit word means NOBLE. aryan brahim (noble brahmin race) is the Master race of world. Sanskrit veda gave world knowledge. Laughing on indian race is like laughing on ur self u idiots.

I'm not advocating death and destruction of India. I just believe that India should revert back it itself before British conquest.

Why don't you leave it to the Indians to decide. I'd rather say China should go back till the Great Wall and the region will be at peace

Why don't you leave it to the Indians to decide. I'd rather say China should go back till the Great Wall and the region will be at peace

In fact Tibet was never a part of China. At best it was a kind of protectorate for some time. The Tibetan cultural roots are entirely Indian. And a lot of land, including Kailash Mansarovar, actually used to be part of Aryavrata.

And what would that be?

When it has various kingdoms and empires at various parts of Indian subcontinent. Such as Mysore Kingdom, Maratha confederacy, Sikh empire.

China was not created by Britain. China was not a geographical expression like how India subcontinent was.

Back
Top Bottom