What's new

Chinese Troops Intrude Into India Again

Not a good idea for China. It's like the same problem with Israel and Palestine. Israelis want to steal Palestinian land, but they don't want the dim-witted Palestinians to come with it!

If Indians became a part of China, China would collapse overnight. Better to just colonize Northern India and deport the rest of them to the Southern part.

Give Pakistan the Northwest to make them happy, and Bangladesh can take East Bengal.

See? Everybody wins!

Then everyone can just turn India into a multinational country like Afghanistan, where everyone is competing for influence over the 3rd world south. You guys can fund separatist movements, Dravidian independence movements, Communist movements, Islamic movements, and even Indian independence movements.

That is the future of India.

How about this? Complete Northern China will go to the Russians, Eastern and Hong Kong, Taiwan to Japan, Tibet and part of South will be taken by India and Central and rest will go to the USA definitely. And all the Chinese people will be packed in ships and distributed in Pakistan and Bangladesh. How about this. Doesn't this look more realistic. Think Think!!

He he he...Pakistan tried several times, couldn't do a $hit, now only hope is China?? Brave Pakistan piggybacking on China!!!
Or else there will be a repetation of 1971....this time Balochistan

:omghaha::rofl: All talk no action! :omghaha:

How about this? Complete Northern China will go to the Russians, Eastern and Hong Kong, Taiwan to Japan, Tibet and part of South will be taken by India and Central and rest will go to the USA definitely. And all the Chinese people will be packed in ships and distributed in Pakistan and Bangladesh. How about this. Doesn't this look more realistic. Think Think!!

If India tries to invade China, everybody will respond.

If China tries to invade India, no one will care. Why?
China is very powerful and is the backbone of most western countries. India's existence, on the other hand is not that crucial for any country.
It will be just like when Russia invaded Georgia...

Hahahahaha...... I tried to be serious but seeing the posts in this thread, I was unable to control myself. :omghaha::omghaha:

Anyways carry on guyz , roll and troll but I am off from this thread. Lollz!!

China is very powerful and is the backbone of most western countries. India's existence, on the other hand is not that crucial for any country.

Don't mind! I was trolling with everyone here. Anyways I don't want war with any country be it Pakistan, Bangladesh, China or whoever it be. So I'll be off from this thread. You guyz can continue. :D

How about this? Complete Northern China will go to the Russians

Why? Russia and China don't have any territorial disputes...

Eastern and Hong Kong

To who?

Taiwan to Japan

OK, no problem, I agree. Let Japan invade Taiwan, just please no one complain when China removes the entire land mass known formerly as Honshu and plunges it into the Mariana trench.

Tibet and part of South will be taken by India

Again, I agree! I am rooting for India to attack China in all her glory! Once China is invaded by the curry-wielding, defecation-fueled military of India, do not be surprised when the plan I theorized above is activated.

And all the Chinese people will be packed in ships and distributed in Pakistan and Bangladesh

By whom?

How about this. Doesn't this look more realistic

No, it was complete gibberish actually. China moping the floor with India is much more likely to happen, than the mass deportation of all Chinese to Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Why? Russia and China don't have any territorial disputes...

To who?

OK, no problem, I agree. Let Japan invade Taiwan, just please no one complain when China removes the entire land mass known formerly as Honshu and plunges it into the Mariana trench.

Again, I agree! I am rooting for India to attack China in all her glory! Once China is invaded by the curry-wielding, defecation-fueled military of India, do not be surprised when the plan I theorized above is activated.

By whom?

No, it was complete gibberish actually. China moping the floor with India is much more likely to happen, than the mass deportation of all Chinese to Bangladesh and Pakistan.

You are absolutely correct, I agree with you.

Now like my post. :D

You are absolutely correct, I agree with you.

Now like my post. :D

Sorry Thank... At times I confuse with facebook. :D

Once uppon the time 8 most powerfull nations on earth have tried to split China but we're able to recover and reunite again, we were so resilience throughout our history facing Invaders

can't say the same with India, it take only one Chinese's article to shake the foundation of India.

INDIA - CHINA Balkanization of India: a roadmap of Beijing? - Asia News

"The Chinese patrol was proficient in Hindi and threatened locals, asking them to vacate the area, claiming it to be their own.
"

What does this mean ?

I hope you are wearing a panty, dont get excited and jump too high.

Not a good idea for China. It's like the same problem with Israel and Palestine. Israelis want to steal Palestinian land, but they don't want the dim-witted Palestinians to come with it!

If Indians became a part of China, China would collapse overnight. Better to just colonize Northern India and deport the rest of them to the Southern part.

Give Pakistan the Northwest to make them happy, and Bangladesh can take East Bengal.

See? Everybody wins!

Then everyone can just turn India into a multinational country like Afghanistan, where everyone is competing for influence over the 3rd world south. You guys can fund separatist movements, Dravidian independence movements, Communist movements, Islamic movements, and even Indian independence movements.

That is the future of India.

I disagree with you. The land of India belongs to the kingdoms and empires that were in place before the British creation of India. Indian subcontinent need to revert back to the political identities prior to British conquest.

Once uppon the time 8 most powerfull nations on earth have tried to split China but we're able to recover and reunite again, we were so resilience throughout our history facing Invaders

can't say the same with India, it take only one Chinese's article to shake the foundation of India.

INDIA - CHINA Balkanization of India: a roadmap of Beijing? - Asia News

India today has a population density of about 1000 per sq mile. If we want to make India as unlivable as Palestine (pop density of 1,900 per sq mile) we need to take away half of her land area.

After these curry extremists get the courage to attempt to respond to China's repetitive (and harmless) pokes, China should invade India, wipe out all air force, airfields, and missile defense facilities, and occupy the Northern portion of the country, all the way down to a province called "Madhya Pradesh".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madhya_Pradesh

Subsequently, a mass deportation of the 550 million inhabitants should be pursued. Pakistan gets Kashmir, and fellow East Asians (Han, Korean, maybe even Yamato) should be called upon to settle this new-found territory. Let's recreate the amazing colonial history of the 19th century Europeans, this time with India (sparing some territory for fellow East Asians will be a good gesture that brings about a strong feeling of kinship).

This 500,000 sq mile territory is annexed, partly to China, another to an independent and sovereign nation (whether it is one nation with different East Asian peoples living together, like the Europeans conquest and creation of the USA, or many different nations living side-by-side like the Europeans, can be up for debate). West Bengal is subsequently given to Bangladesh (another 35,000 sq mile down the drain). Kashmir is retained by Pakistan (another 85,000 sq mile gone).

To be fair to the savage, brutish, and conquered Indians, they are given a state of their own in Southern India. But we must of course ensure that they never have the ability to attack any of our race once more. A militarized zone is taken from Indian and integrated into the East Asian and/or Chinese territory created out of the colonies that have been established. This militarized zone should be about.... Let's say... 50,000 sq miles :-)yahoo:)

South of this large militarized zone is a buffer zone belonging to neither nation, which features a demilitarized zone and the border zone that separates the two nations. I would say another 50,000 sq miles should do the trick. :-)laugh:)

All together, we have taken 700,000 sq miles of territory, effectively cutting the former India in half. They now only have 40% of their effective territory, giving them a population density of 2,500 per square mile. Compared to a 1,900 per sq mile in Palestine, this isn't bad, no?

Any suggestions from fellow Allied nations would be nice.

India's existing is important to Amazon.com. As they still provide most of the call centers.

India today has a population density of about 1000 per sq mile. If we want to make India as unlivable as Palestine (pop density of 1,900 per sq mile) we need to take away half of her land area.

After these curry extremists get the courage to attempt to respond to China's repetitive (and harmless) pokes, China should invade India, wipe out all air force, airfields, and missile defense facilities, and occupy the Northern portion of the country, all the way down to a province called "Madhya Pradesh".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madhya_Pradesh

Subsequently, a mass deportation of the 550 million inhabitants should be pursued. Pakistan gets Kashmir, and fellow East Asians (Han, Korean, maybe even Yamato) should be called upon to settle this new-found territory. Let's recreate the amazing colonial history of the 19th century Europeans, this time with India (sparing some territory for fellow East Asians will be a good gesture that brings about a strong feeling of kinship).

This 500,000 sq mile territory is annexed, partly to China, another to an independent and sovereign nation (whether it is one nation with different East Asian peoples living together, like the Europeans conquest and creation of the USA, or many different nations living side-by-side like the Europeans, can be up for debate). West Bengal is subsequently given to Bangladesh (another 35,000 sq mile down the drain). Kashmir is retained by Pakistan (another 85,000 sq mile gone).

To be fair to the savage, brutish, and conquered Indians, they are given a state of their own in Southern India. But we must of course ensure that they never have the ability to attack any of our race once more. A militarized zone is taken from Indian and integrated into the East Asian and/or Chinese territory created out of the colonies that have been established. This militarized zone should be about.... Let's say... 50,000 sq miles :-)yahoo:)

South of this large militarized zone is a buffer zone belonging to neither nation, which features a demilitarized zone and the border zone that separates the two nations. I would say another 50,000 sq miles should do the trick. :-)laugh:)

All together, we have taken 700,000 sq miles of territory, effectively cutting the former India in half. They now only have 40% of their effective territory, giving them a population density of 2,500 per square mile. Compared to a 1,900 per sq mile in Palestine, this isn't bad, no?

Any suggestions from fellow Allied nations would be nice.

How about India revert back to Indian subcontinent before British conquest. India is traditionally not a country, but a geographical expression.

jyym.png

Can't see it. What are the asterisks?

Edit: Never mind. I can see it now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom