What's new

Chinese Troops Intrude Into India Again

China will capture whole india like they captured Senkaku Islands....:omghaha: 1st take care of 1/100 japan.

bangladesh shud be worried about BSF policy which has still not changed..

India's shoot-to-kill policy on the Bangladesh border | Brad Adams | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
Okay... I get it. Now it has got personal. But anyway, let me refresh your memory too. And we dont kill unarmed civilians like you. What are you Indians other than a bunch of cowards? Your sissy BSF gets their a$$e$-kicked by BDR and goes after innocent civilians, runs like cowards whenever sees the Chinese troops coming. You Indians should stop big-mouthing on online forums... oh wait... tht's the only thing you Indis' are good at... RANTING..

As promised here is the video of dead Indian soldiers killed by Bangladesh Rifles(BDR).

Watch after 1:30. You can see your martyred BSF boys. :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing can beat the India 2030 movie. I am certain that Americans and Europeans are amused by this movie.

I find it also amusing seeing a single China man demolishing the mighty Japanese imperial Army, eventhough history tells us otherwise.

I find it also amusing seeing a single China man demolishing the mighty Japanese imperial Army, eventhough history tells us otherwise.

Its probably a remake of Rambo in Chinese cinema. But tell me, any other country in the world has the remake of India superpower 2030 video? With all those "disgusting" white people?

So the might bharatis had shot dead the Chinese intruders? or these bharati khassis are good at shooting unarmed women from Bangladesh and Pakistan on border?

Actually, some Indians do regard Chinese as equivalent to their north eastern scheduled tribal Indians. So its especially shameful that they got waxed by China in 1962. In their Aryan supremacist view, they got beating by an inferior race of people.

[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=india+superpower+2030+youtube&mid=3AD2F090E79B1DFDE49D3AD2F090E79B1DFDE49D&view=detail&FORM=VIRE1[/video]

You really need to watch this movie

[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=india+superpower+2030+youtube&mid=3AD2F090E79B1DFDE49D3AD2F090E79B1DFDE49D&view=detail&FORM=VIRE1[/video]

This shows how desperate many Indians want to be superpower.

This is by far the number 1 movie of this forum. Not only none Indians like to share this movie, many Indians like to share it as well. As matter in fact, its an Indian that introduce this movie to this forum.

HOLY SH!!TT

LOOOOOL, seriously everyone needs to watch this! HAHAHAHAHA!! I literally almost pissed myself laughing. The Indians are the most uncultured, dumb, uncouth, idiotic people in the world.

Yea right, do they really think White people will be working for Indians as servants and maids by 2030? Imbeciles!

India is not even recognized as a Great Power.

The Great Powers are: France, United Kingdom, United States, China, Germany, Russia, and Japan.

No one recognizes the street defecators as even a Great Power.

But they have all these white servants in a movie. That must count for something.

HOLY SH!!TT

LOOOOOL, seriously everyone needs to watch this! HAHAHAHAHA!! I literally almost pissed myself laughing. The Indians are the most uncultured, dumb, uncouth, idiotic people in the world.

Yea right, do they really think White people will be working for Indians as servants and maids by 2030? Imbeciles!

Yap, you never know the true mind set of today's Indian until you watch this movie.

Its probably a remake of Rambo in Chinese cinema. But tell me, any other country in the world has the remake of India superpower 2030 video? With all those "disgusting" white people?

Not a remake but a couple of remakes in which China Men are killing Japanese left and right but in realty they are making mincemeat out of China Men in places like Nanking..

Not a remake but a couple of remakes in which China Men are killing Japanese left and right but in realty they are making mincemeat out of China Men in places like Nanking..

Tell me about the Indian superpower 2030 movie. How much do you agree or disagree with in this movie.

Actually, some Indians do regard Chinese as equivalent to their north eastern scheduled tribal Indians. So its especially shameful that they got waxed by China in 1962. In their Aryan supremacist view, they got beating by an inferior race of people.

From Human Wave in 1962 to Tent Warfare in 2013...that itself is a improvement in Chinese Battlefield tactics.

Tell me about the Indian superpower 2030 movie. How much do you agree or disagree with in this movie.

Why should I agree or disagree with any or all of the 1000+ movies that produce in India every year.

You are absolutely correct, I agree with you.

Now like my post. :D

Sorry Thank... At times I confuse with facebook. :D

There you got a "Thank" from me. This is the reason I like PDF. It never gets boring. :)

There you got a "Thank" from me. This is the reason I like PDF. It never gets boring. :)

And in return I thank u. Absolutely it's too much entertaining!! :)

bdw I'll tell u a secret.... a good friend of mine is Chinese, therefore it becomes very difficult for me to counter here, hence mostly am an observer. :D

Indians and aryan ? bwahahahaha the inferiority complex has sent them into denial about their own roots.

As far China, they even dont need to bomb India. Their dozen tents can send entire India bonkers and into panic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom