What's new

Chinese Troops Transgress Border With Bhutan, India Fears Another Doklam Style Face-Off

Beating PLA and winning ? Not possible for india. But i doubt there would be war with vhina. They are just dividing the indian forces into two halves.

Indian tanks entering north sikkim reported by indian media.
doklamnorthsikkim18012019-770x3024.jpg

We developed a new tank for the Chinese Indian border.

The Chinese are very good at boasting. Otherwise they should stay silent for a few more months. Let Modi government fall.
Their intervention will only help The Hindutvas.
Google search the key words China brags and India brags and come back to tell me the search result.

Regardless of who runs India, their policies are not going to change. Hindu govt is good for Pakistan overall. Suppressed minorities are being pushed more than ever before in India.

Now we can test our Tibet railguns on live targets in Delhi!

Google search the key words China brags and India brags and come back to tell me the search result.
We saw that in the previous years, where all you did was warning through Global Joker times, PLA fatso's making comments. Neither of which came into effect, and you retrieved back to your original position after both agreed on a face save.

Despite all the bragging of reaching Delhi, you simply chickened out. I guess the CCP did a cost benefit analysis very typical of you.

I think pakistan army and peoples libration army are going to slice indian army in 2 halves so that pakistan can take care of 1 half.

This is perfect 50% army on both sides. 2nd biggest army of the world just got sliced to half each :D awesome chess play by pakistan and china. Kudos
Having reminiscence of 'slicing' into two's? ;) You should apply for a position in Dunya news, like last time, reporting the war before it even starts.

We saw that in the previous years, where all you did was warning through Global Joker times, PLA fatso's making comments. Neither of which came into effect, and you retrieved back to your original position after both agreed on a face save.

Despite all the bragging of reaching Delhi, you simply chickened out. I guess the CCP did a cost benefit analysis very typical of you.

Having reminiscence of 'slicing' into two's? ;) You should apply for a position in Dunya news, like last time, reporting the war before it even starts.

Yep we did slice india into two parts in 1947 and twice before in 715 ad and 913 ad . what was done once can be repeated again.

Yah and yet there is a military in Doklam base and India retreated. :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Yah and yet there is a military in Doklam base and India retreated. :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
Lol! There was military before, you tried to build roads brought construction equipment. We stepped in and you pulled back. You try building roads again, you will be forced out again. Simple as that.:)

Yep we did slice india into two parts in 1947 and twice before in 715 ad and 913 ad . what was done once can be repeated again.
Who? Pakistanis? I don't think so. You attacked Jammu and Kashmir, the princely state we are thankful you attacked them which forced the then king to sign accession treaty with us. In the early 8th century the Arabs tried to invade and was beaten left and right, couldn't reach anywhere in todays India. The first successful invasion was the Turkik slave dynasty, which again are not Pakistanis, and they still couldn't get to Delhi. Sure Pakistan (conterminous) given it's a weak link was subjected to constant invasion. The first successful was attempt (around 1200 AD) was by another Mamulk Dynasty which again are another Turkik slave dynasty. These were when the subcontinent was divided into different warring small kingdoms. Whenever India was united the invaders chickened out or was lost.
Today's example is Pakistan which lost half of it's population and a significant amount of land. Despite attempting to invade us both in 65 and 99, 65 was even funnier when you tried to invade and take control of Jammu and Kashmir, ended up defending Lahore from Indian invasion.

Lol! There was military before, you tried to build roads brought construction equipment. We stepped in and you pulled back. You try building roads again, you will be forced out again. Simple as that.:)
Funny to see a nation which was rounted by our border troops with great ease still brags like this, we hold a very low opinion on your military capabilities, you can't even feed your border troops well and they even use our Chinese mobile service for communication, you can keep bragging.

Funny to see a nation which was rounted by our border troops with great ease still brags like this, we hold a very low opinion on your military capabilities, you can't even feed your border troops well and they even use our Chinese mobile service for communication, you can keep bragging.
That's so sad, Chinese have a low opinion of us. LOL! Get real boi. Whataboutery won't help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom