What's new

Chinese-Turkish consortium signs Iraq oil deal

Like I said before, I don't understand the Vietnamese hate of China. On the other hand, Vietnamese seem to love the United States. This is just bizarre! Hate the nice guy and love the not-so-nice guy?
So China is 'the nice guy'...:lol:

The United States could have let the Vietnamese fight a quick civil war and keep the death toll low. Instead, the U.S. chose to participate in another country's civil war.
Care to explain what was Stalin and Mao doing with Viet Nam?

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Guys, save your efforts for something more interesting, i will answer you for him= "What do you know about vietnam, nobody should talk about it except me"
For you? Applicable.

When I see comments like this, I know the commentator has no clue about the Vietnam War.

You are not the authority to tell us what is true and what is false.

Celebrate the death of millions of innocent Vietnamese. Suck their blood... you wanna kill Vietnamese, because your blood has been polluted by US marines... so you wanna kill the Vietnamese, don't you?

Just shut up and get lost. You are NO BODY.

The world condemns the US invasion of Vietnam, and this guy has come to lecture us advocating on behalf of the killers... !!!

Did Vietnam invade US? Did a single Vietnamese go to US to invade?

Go to Vietnam and try to lecture them, you will face what you deserve...

You are not the authority to tell us what is true and what is false.

Celebrate the death of millions of innocent Vietnamese. Suck their blood... you wanna kill Vietnamese, because your blood has been polluted by US marines... so you wanna kill the Vietnamese, don't you?

Just shut up and get lost. You are NO BODY.

The world condemns the US invasion of Vietnam, and this guy has come to lecture us advocating on behalf of the killers... !!!

Did Vietnam invade US? Did a single Vietnamese go to US to invade?

Go to Vietnam and try to lecture them, you will face what you deserve...
The US 'invaded' Viet Nam...??? :lol: For what...??? Oil...??? :lol: In your case, I am the perfect authority to say that you are indeed ignorant about the Vietnam War and should stay out of any such discussions. For My Lai, there is the Hue massacre. Look it up and see how much more atrocious your fellow communists are compared to the US troops who were at My Lai.

Vietnam: The War We Should Have Won :: American America History

"The B-52 Stratofortress was the largest bomber ever produced at that time. It could deliver its massive 60,000lb payload up to almost halfway around the world, and could do it at an altitude that VC MiGs couldn't even reach. 4 There were, also, shortcomings in the use of the B-52 also. During World War II, the allies could depend on decimating the industry of their enemy, thus destroying its fighting power. As will be explained later, the VC didn't rely on industry and big guns, but guerrilla tactics and small arms. The U.S. also believed by bombing the living hell out of the population centers and by using napalm, the enemy would be demoralized and surrender.

Both of these hypotheses proved to be direly wrong. By bombing industry, the U.S. just wasted billions of dollars and precious time and manpower for nothing. Also, the bombing of population centers rallied the enemy and brought the North Vietnamese closer together, instead of its actual goal. Napalm was also another mistake. By using a flammable jelly to literally burn up all of North Vietnam, the U.S. not only killed more civilians than soldiers, but also raised several ethical questions. Napalm coated anything it came within reach of, and burned continuously for up to a week. Doctors who treated napalm victims said their wounds would still glow green with heat at night, while the patients writhed in pain. Also, many international scientists and influential people around the world protested the use of napalm very adamantly.

Yet another type of bomb was dropped by the B-52s, this one containing a large amount of the defoliating gas, Agent Orange. Hundreds of millions of acres of jungle were destroyed and even more fields and rice paddies were poisoned because of Agent Orange. South Vietnamese farmers complained about the detrimental effect Agent Orange had on their rice paddies, and its use flooded camps and cities with refugees from outlying areas where entire crops were destroyed. Agent Orange was supposed to eliminate the VC's advantageous hiding places, but it only turned the people we were fighting for against us even more. Even more so, Agent Orange cause countless birth defects and deadly illnesses in returning vets. Thousands of soldiers came back with reoccurring sicknesses, and even cancer. 6 The use of Agent Orange was perhaps one of the largest mistakes made in Vietnam.

By simply thinking ahead, weighing the consequences of using weapons such as napalm and Agent Orange, the U.S. quite possibly could have won the Vietnam War completely through the use of air power. More tonnage of ordinance was dropped in any given week during Vietnam than during all other wars in the history of the world combined. One would think this would make the war easy to win. Unfortunately, ethical problems and lack of planning made it impossible to settle the war in the air, thus forcing the U.S. to invade with ground forces."

Vietnam: The War We Should Have Won :: American America History

"The B-52 Stratofortress was the largest bomber ever produced at that time. It could deliver its massive 60,000lb payload up to almost halfway around the world, and could do it at an altitude that VC MiGs couldn't even reach. 4 There were, also, shortcomings in the use of the B-52 also. During World War II, the allies could depend on decimating the industry of their enemy, thus destroying its fighting power. As will be explained later, the VC didn't rely on industry and big guns, but guerrilla tactics and small arms. The U.S. also believed by bombing the living hell out of the population centers and by using napalm, the enemy would be demoralized and surrender.

<snipped>
I guess terrorism against civilians by NVA and VC forces is not visually spectacular enough compared to B-52 bombing runs considering the communists would behead any journalists that dare to expose their atrocious deeds.

Something like this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_at_Hu&#37;E1%BA%BF
During the months and years that followed the battle[when?], dozens of mass graves were discovered in and around Hu&#7871; containing 2,800 to 6,000 civilians and prisoners of war.[1] Victims were found bound, tortured, and sometimes apparently buried alive.

Me ignorant?

For the refreshment of your memory.

My Lai Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Only a few photos, I will not post graphic photos here, since many children are also members.

Now, go Amerisian, celebrate the death of these innocent Asians with your lovely US masters.

Gambit is a insecure self-hating Traitor. He's proven himself to be incompetent (which the US Army rejected him, and only allow him to be "ground crew") in his grasp of the understanding of scientific concepts --- as he is only able to 'ape' (copy & paste) the powerpoint presentations shown to him. And to top it off, equally (or worse) mentally-handicapped Indians show him false adoration --- not because of their love of him, but rather due to their blind jealously of anything non-Indian.

GAMBIT DOES NOT REPRESENT VIETNAMESE PEOPLE, NOT IN VIETNAM NOR ABROAD.

Trust me, this loser mentality is only a minority among the Viets in USA. Most Viets abroad have sense of honor and respect, and would loathe the crimes against humanity committed against him/her peoples.

Retarded traitors on the other hand, have their own little group of retards they congregate around -- which gives them the illusion their views are "normal". Don't the readers fall into the same retarded fallacy and believe a "self-hating traitor" mentality is normal for any group of people. THAT IS FALSE. NEARLY ALL VIETS ARE GOOD PEOPLE WHO LOVE THEIR PEOPLE, NOT TRAITORS LIKE HIM.:smitten:

Gambit is a insecure self-hating Traitor. He's proven himself to be incompetent (which the US Army rejected him, and only allow him to be "ground crew") in his grasp of the understanding of scientific concepts --- as he is only able to 'ape' (copy & paste) the powerpoint presentations shown to him. And to top it off, equally (or worse) mentally-handicapped Indians show him false adoration --- not because of their love of him, but rather due to their blind jealously of anything non-Indian.

GAMBIT DOES NOT REPRESENT VIETNAMESE PEOPLE, NOT IN VIETNAM NOR ABROAD.

Trust me, this loser mentality is only a minority among the Viets in USA. Most Viets abroad have sense of honor and respect, and would loathe the crimes against humanity committed against him/her peoples.

Retarded traitors on the other hand, have their own little group of retards they congregate around -- which gives them the illusion their views are "normal". Don't the readers fall into the same retarded fallacy and believe a "self-hating traitor" mentality is normal for any group of people. THAT IS FALSE. NEARLY ALL VIETS ARE GOOD PEOPLE WHO LOVE THEIR PEOPLE, NOT TRAITORS LIKE HIM.:smitten:
Guess am in good company with her...

Phan Th? Kim Phúc - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Phan Th&#7883; Kim Phúc, O.Ont (born 1963) is a Vietnamese-Canadian best known as the child subject of a Pulitzer Prize winning photograph taken during the Vietnam War on June 8, 1972. The iconic photo taken in Trang Bang by AP photographer Nick Ut shows her at about age nine running naked on the street after being severely burned on her back by a South Vietnamese napalm attack. Contrary to popular myth, the US Air Force was not involved in the attack, and only two US troops were within 60 mi (97 km) of the scene, neither of whom had any say in the bombings.

As a young adult, Phúc was removed from her university and used as a propaganda symbol by the communist government of Vietnam. In 1986, however, she was granted permission to continue her studies in Cuba. She had converted from her family's Cao Dai religion to Christianity four years earlier.[11] Ph&#7841;m V&#259;n &#272;&#7891;ng, the then–Prime Minister of Vietnam, became her friend and patron. After arriving in Cuba, she met Bui Huy Toan, another Vietnamese student and her future fiancé. In 1992, Phúc and Toan married and went on their honeymoon. During a refuelling stop in Gander, Newfoundland, they left the plane and asked for political asylum in Canada.
I met her once. She has nothing good to say about communism in general and the communist Vietnamese government in particular.

okay,lets see here...
USA invaded Vietnam to contain communism and support the southern dictatorship in a time when "all" communist were bad even though north Vietnam wanted to get with the us in the first place.
china has invaded Vietnam in ancient history and more recently in earlier PRC history in support of Cambodia

nobody's an angels here
but it safe to say more people died due to us intervention than prc invasion.

okay,lets see here...
Yes...Let's...

USA invaded Vietnam...
No...The US was asked.

...to contain communism...
Communism containment is good. Communism is bad.

...and support the southern dictatorship...
This southern dictatorship was better than the northern one.

...in a time when "all" communist were bad...
Yes...All communists are bad.

...even though north Vietnam wanted to get with the us in the first place.
Incorrect. This is exactly what I mean when I said ignoramuses about the Vietnam War making themselves 'experts' of something they know nothing about. Ho's communist ties made the US suspicious, which is reasonable. The Viet Minh's brief alliance with France via the Ho-Sainteny Agreement...

Ho?Sainteny agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Ho–Sainteny agreement was an agreement made March 6, 1946 between Ho Chi Minh, President of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, and Jean Sainteny, Special Envoy of France. It recognized Vietnam as a "Free State" within the French Union, and permitted France to continue stationing troops in North Vietnam until 1951.
...Allowed the Viet Minh to use French assistance to slaughtered other non-communist nationalists to cement their terrorist reign in North Viet Nam. The widespread murders of other Vietnamese nationalist groups and figures convinced the US of Ho's communism.

china has invaded Vietnam in ancient history and more recently in earlier PRC history in support of Cambodia

nobody's an angels here
but it safe to say more people died due to us intervention than prc invasion.
People need not die if Stalin, Mao and Ho respected the partition.

BILLION DOLLAR QUESTION: Would Phan Th&#7883; Kim Phúc prefer to be under intense bombings and raping again???

ANSWER: NO.
Her defection was a blatant backhanded slap to communism in general and to the communist Vietnamese government in particular. Bet it hurt, did it? Heck...I bet the Vietnam War 'expert' like you did not even know she defected...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom