What's new

Chinese-Turkish consortium signs Iraq oil deal

Why not show everyone how...errr...'smart'...you are by explaining the reason for any invasion by the US. Reasons such as oil, territorial expansion, women, etc...Otherwise, any usage of the word 'invasion' and its associates constitute meaningless rhetorics.

You know baby, why the US invaded Vietnam, you wanna know that?

Then listen, US invaded Vietnam because of you. Yes, US invaded Vietnam to manufacture anti China, anti Asian people like you who illogically hates China and Vietnam, his motherland.

But I am sure, you will not understand it... you need to have a brain which you are not having right now, to understand this.

US marines invaded Vietnam, raped the women and created the Amerisian race who will remain loyal to Pentagon forever.

US invaded Vietnam, because Vietnam was a soft target like Korea or Philippines.

So, you are right... US invaded Vietnam because of women...

Last edited:
Gambit, I usually overlook what you post, but I'm with the Chinese on this.

1) South Vietnamese refugees in North America are preceived as s h i t.

2) Many of you had no choice but to enlist in the US, Canadian or the Australian army to attain citizenship. You did just that, no?

3) We (Canada) firmly opposed the Vietnam war. The Americans literally slew you guys like lifestock. Some American soldiers even enjoyed slaughtering you guys. It was a game to them -- "Let's go kill us some Gooks."

4) Seriously, you guys aren't worth s h i t in the eyes of Americans. I have colleagues whom can testify.

They slaughtered your people, yet you worship them. What do you think the rest of the world think of your kind? Scum is the befitting word.

Do not take this as a personal offense. You had to escape from prosecution, but I spare no pity.

Last edited:
You know baby, why the US invaded Vietnam, you wanna know that?

Then listen, US invaded Vietnam because of you. Yes, US invaded Vietnam to manufacture anti China, anti Asian people like you who illogically hates China and Vietnam, his motherland.

But I am sure, you will not understand it... you need to have a brain which you are not having right now, to understand this.

US marines invaded Vietnam, raped the women and created the Amerisian race who will remain loyal to Pentagon forever.

US invaded Vietnam, because Vietnam was a soft target like Korea or Philippines. US invaded Vietnam because US knew it could not invade China.

So, you are right... US invaded Vietnam because of women...
Your fellow communists must be cringing at this drivel. You are starting to make them look mighty stupid.

okay,lets see here...
USA invaded Vietnam to contain communism and support the southern dictatorship in a time when "all" communist were bad even though north Vietnam wanted to get with the us in the first place.
china has invaded Vietnam in ancient history and more recently in earlier PRC history in support of Cambodia

nobody's an angels here
but it safe to say more people died due to us intervention than prc invasion.

You are wrong.

US did not invade Vietnam just because Vietnamese were communists.

US itself had an ultra communist party on its soil.

The Revolutionary Communist Party, USA (RCP, USA), known originally as the Revolutionary Union, is a Maoist Communist party formed in 1975 in the United States. The RCP states that U.S. imperialism will never peacefully end, and that the only way for people to liberate themselves is through Communist revolution.

Revolutionary Communist Party, USA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did the marines have guts to bomb the party office of the Revolutionary Communist Party of USA?

No, marines didn't have the guts.

There a are number of communist parties in USA and they operate freely. Pentagon is just too scared of them to do anything against them.

US invaded Vietnam because Vietnam was militarily weak and US marines knew Vietnamese would not be able to resist. But US had miscalculations... it forgot, there was China. An Asian giant standing just by the side of Vietnam.

Vietnam invasion was a racist invasion. Communism had nothing to do with it. This is the truth.

Gambit, I usually look over what you post, but I'm with the Chinese on this.

1) Southern Vietnamnese refugees in North America are preceived as s h i t.

2) I understand that you had no choice but to leave South Vietnam as the North would've crippled you guys after their victory. Many of you had no choice but to to enlist in the US or Canadian or the Australian army to attain citizenship and a better life. You did just that, no?

3) We (Canada) firmly opposed the Vietnam war. The Americans literally slew you guys as lifestock. Some American soldiers even enjoyed slaughtering you guys -- like a game. "Let's go kill us some Gooks."

5) Seriously, you guys aren't worth s h i t in the eyes of Americans. I have colleagues who can testify.

They slaughtered your people, yet you worship them. What do you think the rest of the world think of your kind? Scum is the befitting word.

Do not take this as a personal offense, but a general concensus to all your kind.
Not at all. I just took you as another misguided and severely misinformed individual about the subject. Canadians can pride themselves on being pacifists thanks to the blood of South Vietnamese and US soldiers.

Gambit is a insecure self-hating Traitor. He's proven himself to be incompetent (which the US Army rejected him, and only allow him to be "ground crew") in his grasp of the understanding of scientific concepts --- as he is only able to 'ape' (copy & paste) the powerpoint presentations shown to him. And to top it off, equally (or worse) mentally-handicapped Indians show him false adoration --- not because of their love of him, but rather due to their blind jealously of anything non-Indian.

GAMBIT DOES NOT REPRESENT VIETNAMESE PEOPLE, NOT IN VIETNAM NOR ABROAD.

Trust me, this loser mentality is only a minority among the Viets in USA. Most Viets abroad have sense of honor and respect, and would loathe the crimes against humanity committed against him/her peoples.

Retarded traitors on the other hand, have their own little group of retards they congregate around -- which gives them the illusion their views are "normal". Don't the readers fall into the same retarded fallacy and believe a "self-hating traitor" mentality is normal for any group of people. THAT IS FALSE. NEARLY ALL VIETS ARE GOOD PEOPLE WHO LOVE THEIR PEOPLE, NOT TRAITORS LIKE HIM.:smitten:

Man, I had a little bit sympathy for this guy.

But after knowing that he supports Vietnam invasion, I don't have the least amount of sympathy.

His post just made my blood boiling... I went off line to have a cup of coffee, to cool me down and unnecessarily I misbehaved with the person who served me the coffee, because of this guy...

Not only Howard Zinn or Noam Chomsky, but also ordinary US civilians protested the US invasion of Vietnam. Howard Zinn, the former Harvard professor, himself served in US army... but till the last breath of his life, he condemned the US invasion of Vietnam.

But this identity less guy supports US invasion...!!!

Earlier I thought, he is angry with China because of the border conflict with Vietnam, but after reading his post that he supports US invasion... I got pissed off....

Man, I had a little bit sympathy for this guy.

But after knowing that he supports Vietnam invasion, I don't have the least amount of sympathy.

His post just made my blood boiling... I went off line to have a cup of coffee, to cool me down and unnecessarily I misbehaved with the person who served me the coffee, because of this guy...

Not only Howard Zinn or Noam Chomsky, but also ordinary US civilians protested the US invasion of Vietnam. Howard Zinn, the former Harvard professor, himself served in US army... but till the last breath of his life, he condemned the US invasion of Vietnam.

But this identity less guy supports US invasion...!!!

Earlier I thought, he is angry with China because of the border conflict with Vietnam, but after reading his post that he supports US invasion... I got pissed off....
Thanks for confirming to the readers that communists are inherently childish and violent when they do not get their way...:lol:...If you get that riled up from an anonymous Internet forum, we can only imagine the reign of terror in your home.

Thanks for confirming to the readers that communists are inherently childish and violent when they do not get their way...:lol:...If you get that riled up from an anonymous Internet forum, we can only imagine the reign of terror in your home.

Shoot, old man, damn, you still here ? Still busying spreading your outdated "propaganda" the most amazing thing is that you got yourself a secret "admirer" which is a beggar's doggie, a really faithful one, lick on you everytime you...., lucky you.

Btw, for pete's sake, go to sleep for good, you are so godamn boring. :cheers:

Shoot, old man, damn, you still here ? Still busying spreading your outdated "propaganda" the most amazing thing is that you got yourself a secret "admirer" which is a beggar's doggie, a really faithful one, lick on you everytime you...., lucky you.
But YOU are the lucky one. You just had two lickers. Front and rear? Was it good for you? Am jealous...

remember, US army had 0 civilian casualties.

everyone that died was a commie.

the 1000 planes that are now sources of iron ore in Vietnam are "donations" to help "reconstruction" because of the US's infinite mercy.

:rofl:

Was the U.S. military intervention in Vietnam a good or bad thing? Watch the videos and judge for yourself.

In my opinion, the U.S. bombed the Vietnamese back to the Stone Age. Vietnamese economic development has been set back by about 100 years. Look at it this way, Vietnam won't have the military or economic power to even irritate China in this century. In a sense, though unintentional, the United States did China a favor.

Napalm here. Napalm there. Napalm everywhere.

Bomb them all.

Every Vietnamese is eligible for a bullet or bomb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was the U.S. military intervention in Vietnam a good or bad thing? Watch the videos and judge for yourself.

In my opinion, the U.S. bombed the Vietnamese back to the Stone Age. Vietnamese economic development has been set back by about 100 years. Look at it this way, Vietnam won't have the military or economic power to even irritate China in this century. In a sense, though unintentional, the United States did China a favor.

YouTube - Napalm Bombing Run In Vietnam
Napalm here. Napalm there. Napalm everywhere.

YouTube - Vietnam airstrikes
Bomb them all.

YouTube - Vietnam- The Air War
Every Vietnamese is eligible for a bullet or bomb.

It is said that more explosive fire power was laid to waste on Viet Nam then BOTH WWI & WWII (including Hiroshima & Nagasaki) COMBINED!!!

And your opinion is wrong. Does not reflect reality. This is a typical communist complaint. First...Trade is a privilege, not a right. I have a right to trade only so far as to propose a trade relationship. I have no right to compel you into said relationship. So once Viet Nam was under firm communist control, did anyone prevented Viet Nam from trading with the US? Yes, the US government did. Did anyone prevented Viet Nam from trading with the communist bloc? No. Please do not insult the readers' intelligence by trotting out the word 'sanction'. Given the fact that the Soviet Navy was a frequent visitor to Viet Nam, we can safely assume that there was no blockade of access to the country. So since no one could prevented Viet Nam from trading with the communist bloc, considering the world's largest communist...errr...'economies'...to use the word loosely....is in the region, the blame for Viet Nam's economic failures rest on -- communism.

The reality among ordinary Viets is that no one believed the US had anything to cause the country's economic backwardness. The Vietnamese government also knew it when it began economic reform in the mid 1980s. Japan and SKR were among the major powers to invest once direct foreign investments laws were passed. Both countries nearly pulled out once the corruption became nearly too much for them. Corruption was rampant from the production floor level all the way up to the highest party level. So if Japan and SKR, American allies, invested in Viet Nam, this also further debunked the myth that the US, then and now, is the cause of Vietnam's economic backwardness.

ICL - Vietnam Index
As a result of the policy change, the average economic growth rate reached 8% during the period between 1991-1998, foreign direct investments substantially increased, and living standards of the majority of the Vietnamese people improved. After the setback caused by the 1997 Asian financial crisis, growth rose again to an annual average of 7% in the period from 2000 -2004. Nevertheless, most of Vietnam's economy is still centrally planned and both land and natural resources remain to a large extent state-owned. However, in the meantime organizations and private individuals became entitled to acquire the right to land use and exploitation. The high amount of corruption (as recently documented in the Corruption Perception Index 2004 compiled by Transparency International) remains both a big drawback for further economic growth and a reason for growing discontent and frustration among the people.
But hey...Since when is a communist an honest person?

lol gambit is freaking hilarious

deep down he doesn't support the Yankees. His county was so destroyed and so many ppl were massacred that he thinks there must have been a reason for all this death and destruction! He just can't comprehend that all those dead were simply murdered.

A Vietnamese supporting the Vietnam war
lmao

Back
Top Bottom