What's new

CHINESE WAR DEADLINE EXPIRES- THEY JUST CAN'T STOP THEIR HUMILIATON

Two weeks and two days ago I posted this thread:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/late...e-military-operation-within-two-weeks.511096/

The Chinese had said on the 7th of August that a limited war "within 2 weeks" was possible, that time has come and gone and still the most the Chinese have done is create cringe-worthy prpoganda videos and throw some stones at ITBP police officers.

At first I was a little wary of the Chinese but with the endless "warnings" and their childish antics I cannot put it any other way- the Chinese have utterly humiliated themselves and their credibility is totally gone. Never again will any Indian military planner fear the Chinese nor will India ever again back down in front of these thugs when threatened.

The constant barrage of threats was amusing to begin with but now it is just boring, all the while the Indian side has remain silent, quietly confident. What is it they say- empty vessels make the loudest sounds?

The Chinese wanted the world to believe they were the next global superpower....... :woot::woot:
Lol

I think Chinese are scared as India is scared of Pakistan having nukes for any country is such a greeting blessing of God in this war mongering world

And there will no deadline from Chineese Govt. They arent willing to sacrifice $73.4 billion a year revenue generated from bilateral trade with India

And there will no deadline from Chineese Govt. They arent willing to sacrifice $73.4 billion a year revenue generated from bilateral trade with India
sorry china isn't a BHEEKHARI country like india. china will win any war with india in hour. india can't contorl own people how can stop super power china.

sorry china isn't a BHEEKHARI country like india. china will win any war with india in hour. india can't contorl own people how can stop super power china.

Says a person whose country only exist on donations & cheap loans. Bhikhari my a $$

China gdp is 10 trillion :D
It takes only one war to bring down 50 years of hardwork fella. Tell that to your business firms & Govt. :sarcastic:

Says a person whose country only exist on donations & cheap loans. Bhikhari my a $$

It takes only one war to bring down 50 years of hardwork fella. Tell that to your business firms & Govt. :sarcastic:
You seems to be very uninformed with the subject.

Are from the dumb caste or another pesky indian trying hard to pretend he knows everything :D

One month of our Naval siege at Malacca Straits would send their economy back to Mao's era.:D
Indian vessel would probably capsize or blown itself apart in wharf. No chance for sailing :D

I got google app mate. :enjoy:

I have no idea about you but there are actual school where qualified personal conduct lessons for individual.

You try so hard but you know nothing, another pesky indian

Chinese figures .
Cant be trusted.

Dont you worry

You can trust the statistic bureau of China as much as you can trust the words from an Indian politician :D

Two weeks and two days ago I posted this thread:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/late...e-military-operation-within-two-weeks.511096/

The Chinese had said on the 7th of August that a limited war "within 2 weeks" was possible, that time has come and gone and still the most the Chinese have done is create cringe-worthy prpoganda videos and throw some stones at ITBP police officers.

At first I was a little wary of the Chinese but with the endless "warnings" and their childish antics I cannot put it any other way- the Chinese have utterly humiliated themselves and their credibility is totally gone. Never again will any Indian military planner fear the Chinese nor will India ever again back down in front of these thugs when threatened.

The constant barrage of threats was amusing to begin with but now it is just boring, all the while the Indian side has remain silent, quietly confident. What is it they say- empty vessels make the loudest sounds?

The Chinese wanted the world to believe they were the next global superpower....... :woot::woot:
I think China is scared and doesnt want to repeat 1962 mistake when brave Indian commandos captured Beijing and banned beef consumption.
so India has won again.

10th pass Modi was thinking about artillery, tanks and what not.
What he did not envisage though is water bomb.

And look at Assam deluge.

There is more than one way to skin a cat - China to India

Also the following:

laughing15.png

@Raphael

10th pass Modi was thinking about artillery, tanks and what not.
What he did not envisage though is water bomb.

And look at Assam deluge.

There is more than one way to skin a cat - China to India

Also the following:

View attachment 420992
Chineses and quite ?
U guys have been barking more than the dogs u eat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom