What's new

CHINESE WAR DEADLINE EXPIRES- THEY JUST CAN'T STOP THEIR HUMILIATON

Chinese should stop humiliating themselves.....On Doklam issue, they have clearly come out as clowns and they should avoid further humiliation for themselves.

Two weeks and two days ago I posted this thread:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/late...e-military-operation-within-two-weeks.511096/

The Chinese had said on the 7th of August that a limited war "within 2 weeks" was possible, that time has come and gone and still the most the Chinese have done is create cringe-worthy prpoganda videos and throw some stones at ITBP police officers.

At first I was a little wary of the Chinese but with the endless "warnings" and their childish antics I cannot put it any other way- the Chinese have utterly humiliated themselves and their credibility is totally gone. Never again will any Indian military planner fear the Chinese nor will India ever again back down in front of these thugs when threatened.

The constant barrage of threats was amusing to begin with but now it is just boring, all the while the Indian side has remain silent, quietly confident. What is it they say- empty vessels make the loudest sounds?

The Chinese wanted the world to believe they were the next global superpower....... :woot::woot:

New time limit along with warning on the way... Wait and see.

Dead Line? Indians are taking what a random Chinese said too seriously. You guys should just relax until Chinese Government gives you a deadline. :partay:
Well they are very desperate. Even linking words from PDF members as ultimatum from China military.
So you better watch what you say :lol:

Wrong, they did attack although with sticks and stones, but where shooed away.

Learning point: Megaton bombs and fancy ICBM's, won't help In growing balls.

Well they are very desperate. Even linking words from PDF members as ultimatum from China military.
So you better watch what you say :lol:

I know, and this thread is created by one of their Elite Members. China hasn't started attacking them, is becoming their major bragging point! A very absurd mind set to me. :partay:

Stupid Indians believe that any random Chinese says anything means the government says it. Some Indian officials said that cow pee is the most nutritious drink in the world and we should believe that Indian government orders people to drink cow pee everyday.

Is there anyword on the new ICBM base in the NE? Is it complete yet? In any future war this base would be a key part of any Indian counter attack.

When did China set a deadline, how come we never heard of it in China? But anyway, the longer is lasts , the better is for China. Keeping Indians busy on all fronts is always our preferred strategy.
I know, and this thread is created by one of their Elite Members. China hasn't started attacking them, is becoming their major bragging point! A very absurd mind set to me. :partay:
When China does attack, Indians will make up excuses as why the Indian military got defeated so easily. Chinese voodoo, paying Jawans to surrender, surprise attack as India military was not ready, etc

When China does attack, Indians will make up excuses as why the Indian military got defeated so easily. Chinese voodoo, paying Jawans to surrender, surprise attack as India military was not ready, etc

For people who can only afford one square meal a day, each survival day is a major victory that worth celebrating.

China wants to bluff their way out

I can't wait to see what other countries of ASEAN who had disputes with China, react to this. :D

You can almost hear Vietnamese folks say, "So this is what we had to be worried about??"

They will create problems in the east through N Korea, Japan and distract their population and will then move away their troops.

Most of their common population doesn't even know that a conflict ever took place between India and China. Many of them are surprised when they get negative reactions from some Indians on their visit.

China and India are not ideological enemies and the best thing PLA should do is use the recent flurry of natural calamities as an excuse to redirect troops and withdraw.

Both are growing economies and we both cannot afford a war.

Most of their common population doesn't even know that a conflict ever took place between India and China. Many of them are surprised when they get negative reactions from some Indians on their visit.

China and India are not ideological enemies and the best thing PLA should do is use the recent flurry of natural calamities as an excuse to redirect troops and withdraw.

Both are growing economies and we both cannot afford a war.

Are you sure about this? :what:

Are you sure about this? :what:

Positive.

You and some of your online friends here know it but a lot of them don't.

At least that's what I gather from Chinese tourists with whom I have interacted. Mainlanders, Hong Kongers and Macanese folks.

Positive.

You and some of your online friends here know it but a lot of them don't.

At least that's what I gather from Chinese tourists with whom I have interacted. Mainlanders, Hong Kongers and Macanese folks.

If you are talking about 1962, you are right. Many young people don't know about Sino-India border war of 1962. But now, every Chinese knows about it.

As for "warnings", somehow I was expecting you to be a little more sophisticated than the rest of Indian members. May be I am wrong. :azn:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom