What's new

Chinese woman Gao Fang arrives in KP to marry Pakistani lover

So long as it's all legal, good for the happy couple. May be live a long and love filled life.

I am sick and tired of pakeez going after badsoorat indian and chinese broads - aim higher
go for russians

now that'd mean something
Lots of Pakistanis marrying Russians, Europeans, whites etc. But most of these cases are of Pakistani men already overseas so it doesn’t make the news.
At this rate we’re on track to conquer many western countries lool.

What's up with these guys from Dir? First it was Ajnu and now Kiswa from China...

No local girls in Dir?

What's up with these guys from Dir? First it was Ajnu and now Kiswa from China...

No local girls in Dir?
Wait for a Chinese Sunny Deol to rescue her in Gadar 3

I am sick and tired of pakeez going after badsoorat indian and chinese broads - aim higher
go for russians

now that'd mean something
khuda ka khof karo
if armenian or brazilian
i would agree
yar russian
i have plenty plenty but not interested

Congratulations.

Looking forward to the thread Cpec Khan born in Upper Dir to the couple.

It's probably the 'left over women' that nobody wants in their native countries, but Pakistanis and Indians are just happy with fair skin even if otherwise the person looks like a pig.
It's all about 💵💵💵💰💰💰

She came from Shanxi. She should have come on a Shanxi Y-8 AWACS

aim higher
go for russians
Plenty of Russian girls in the border town of Harbin. They too should come to Pakistan on Harbin helicopters

Need separate visa category..seeing all recent cases..

Tharak-Marriage visa

She came from Shanxi. She should have come on a Shanxi Y-8 AWACS

Plenty of Russian girls in the border town of Harbin. They too should come to Pakistan on Harbin helicopters
Unfortunately Russian and east European ladies are used as waitresses in some Indian wedding..some stingy obsession with white skin in whole Indian subcontinent

Lots of Pakistanis marrying Russians, Europeans, whites etc. But most of these cases are of Pakistani men already overseas so it doesn’t make the news.
At this rate we’re on track to conquer many western countries lool.

Pakistanis are surveyed to be one of the least romantic people in the world.

obviously Pakistani boys are paying the women from whichever country they can to come, get married and be whiffed away from Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom