What's new

Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jana said:
shhhhhhhhhh actually he said to me

"I want to you be with me for a candle light dinner and after the Dinner iwill say you those three Sweet Words "

Than he said those 3 words

Guess what what would be those three words that have forced me to leave ;) u guys keep on guessing

if dint iwill tell u

Jana

Three words that made you leave??
Gees, thats a hard guess...

What three wrong words could I say to a sweet girl during a candle lite dinner to make her leave...?

Mmm how about; 'Pay the bill' ? :lol:

Neo said:
Three words that made you leave??
Gees, thats a hard guess...

What three wrong words could I say to a sweet girl during a candle lite dinner to make her leave...?

Mmm how about; 'Pay the bill' ? QUOTE]

:bat: :bat: You are tooo bad Neo huhhhh u broke up the suspense now let me made up these 3 words by my own;)

thn webby will be blushed :lol:

Thats bad you guyz took a chick on dinner. then asked her to pay the bill. How embarassing:embarassed: . no wonder she's is gonna get angry:mad:

So Miss Jana how did u come back here then. I wanna hear the climax of the story too.:biggrin:

melb4aust said:
So Miss Jana how did u come back here then. I wanna hear the climax of the story too.:biggrin:
Don't get too curious...curiosity killed the cat remember? :disappointed:

Neo said:
Don't get too curious...curiosity killed the cat remember? :disappointed:

Hmmmn I can afford this:woot: ,so hurry up:banana2: tell me:biggrin:

melb4aust said:
Thats bad you guyz took a chick on dinner. then asked her to pay the bill. How embarassing . no wonder she's is gonna get angryQUOTE]

yes but u know what they said?! they said actullay Mel had promised to pay but he ran away so :biggrin:

melb4aust said:

:redface: :redface: shhhhhhhhhhhh

NOTE: Webby as soon as u come online contact me its improtant rather seriouse

Jana said:
yes but u know what they said?! they said actullay Mel had promised to pay but he ran away so :biggrin:

:redface: shhhhhhhhhhhh
Okay Mel, the lady has spoken...now sace your a$$ :lol:

NOTE: Webby as soon as u come online contact me its improtant rather seriouse[/quote]

Yeh kya khitchri pak rahi hai chupke chupke...? :cool:

Neo said:
now sace your a$$ :lol: :
Neo eddit ur post or im gonna eddit u :biggrin:

Neo said:
Yeh kya khitchri pak rahi hai chupke chupke...? :cool:

yar tell him to contact me i wana talk to him its seriouse

tc

I couldnt understand the single bit you said above JANA and so as said by NEO:D . Guyz open up a bit to clarify everything and finish all this curiousity.:wall:

Come on:banana2:Come on Hurry up
Webby she needs ya:biggrin:

melb4aust said:
I couldnt understand the single bit you said above JANA and so as said by NEO:D . Guyz open up a bit to clarify everything and finish all this curiousity.:wall:

Mel what u had not understood Me? Neo? Or webby ?:biggrin:

hey i was just telling Neo to eddit his bad remarks otherwise i will eddit him :biggrin:

What about ur choice had u decided to go for Neo or Webby

Jana said:
What about ur choice had u decided to go for Neo or Webby

Its really hard to choose 1, i cant give any 1 of them an edge over each other both are really nice.

I will go for you;)

I have written a song for you JANA.

Oh Jana, Oh Jana
Tu neh abtak na jana
kesay koi tumhain free main khilaye Khana
bill ki jab bari ayee to sab gayen apna apna gana
Webby aur neo ka phir manana
Aur is tarah tumhara wapas ajana
Kyon ke yeh sara forum hay tumhara dewana
Oh Jana Oh Jana
:biggrin:

Status