What's new

Chittagong vs Kolkata

MoU with China ? Do you even know what these words mean ?
That highway construction is funded via Japan debt cancellation fund. In 2006, the contract went to a Pakistani company, which got cancelled in 2010 and went to a Chinese company, Sinohydro Corporation. They were supposed to complete the job by end of 2013, but completed only 30% in that time and asked for more money than what was agreed before, I forgot the amount. It' mid-2015 and still not completed.

The main reason for the delay is our Honorable Prime Minister. She signed a note while passing the project that the earth filling must be done from dredged sand from the river which was insane. To stay safe the contractor sub contracted the earth filling who actually started collecting the sand from hills of Chittagong instead of river bed. The environment guys sued them and chased them away. By that time the project cost inflated many fold. I dont blame the contractor for this though.

We've this....

IMG_7772.JPG

Kolkata Class Destroyer

Chittagong??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do we have Rohingya mallecha in kolkata ...imo kolkata is known for kullen noble blood and philosophers who were never 3ft 3inch midget.

INS Kolkata is docked in Mumbai not Kolkata, which is the largest ship with a home port of Kolkata?

In Chittagong it's BNS Bangabandhu

I think the INS Delhi is docked in Kolkata,
Going by Bangladeshi logic, we should have docked it in the Yamuna River.

Bangladesh_Navy_Ship_Bangabandhu_(F-25).jpg

Already being converted. Dhaka Metro is under construction.

That's nice, here's Chittagong's answer - the Shah Amanat Bridge over Karnaphuli river

73141239.jpg
Looks like a swamp land. haha.
No infra in place at all.
pROVE ME WRONG WITH SOME CITYSCRAPES .

Back
Top Bottom