What's new

Chittagong vs Kolkata

Laie_7.gif
shake-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif

well you can try as you know i am invincible :D
Another revolution waiting to happen is the launch of Reliance Jio broadband, VoIP and media network in December 2015, they will start with coverage to 100,000 Indian cities and villages and connect every nook and corner of the country with high speed broadband network by 2016, and the services will be cheap...with made in India handsets! :) Half a dozen other operators are also coming up with their 4G network, and they will have to cut prices to compete with Jio.

We are about to unleash a humongous number of nationalistic Indians on the internet who will troll the hell out of @BDforever :D
army-guy-yes-sir-smiley-emoticon.gif

We are about to unleash a humongous number of natoonalistic Indians on the internet

That would be a much needed counter reaction to the trolling by some jealous Bangladeshi members...

A few weeks back,some 'respected' Bangladeshi member ( called bee-laal or something :lol: ) was mocking Indian projects as mere CGI - He did that on the same day the seventh metro rail system in India - Chennai metro was inaugurated ...:lol: Meanwhile their ' CGI project '...Dhaka metro is yet to start construction..:lol:

And heck look what he is doing now -he is posting hundreds of renders of these small buildings,that wouldn't look out of place in an Indian tier 2/tier 3 city !! :omghaha:

Nice pics.
@Species Take a note and don't post just animated graphics. Post the real pictures.
I kill hundreds of people in a videogame. That's virtual. There is a difference with the reality.

The developers only show the renders so I'm posting them.

More under construction projects in Chittagong:

BSRM Tower (32 storied)

f918d0935e8e06cf3e90cd3dbf945c90.jpg

e6174bd4562004ac57b4cd2fce240389.jpg

The developers only show the renders so I'm posting them.

More under construction projects in Chittagong:

BSRM Tower (32 storied)

f918d0935e8e06cf3e90cd3dbf945c90.jpg

e6174bd4562004ac57b4cd2fce240389.jpg

For GOD's SAKE, STOP POSTING CGIs!!!!
90% of these will never see light of day!!!!

Take a cue from Indian memebers, do you see us posting CGI's? huh?
If you have real/under construction pics..do POST..otherwise spare us of this bullsh@t.
God this Bangladeshis..

For GOD's SAKE, STOP POSTING CGIs!!!!
90% of these will never see light of day!!!!

Take a cue from Indian memebers, do you see us posting CGI's? huh?
If you have real/under construction pics..do POST..otherwise spare us of this bullsh@t.
God this Bangladeshis..

Never mind they are already under-construction.

Never mind they are already under-construction.
How about, i dont believe you!
However , you are free to live in your CGI building, drive by your CGI bridges and marry someone from farmville for all I care.
But dont post this rubbish pictures anymore, unless you have real pics.

How about, i dont believe you!
However , you are free to live in your CGI building, drive by your CGI bridges and marry someone from farmville for all I care.
But dont post this rubbish pictures anymore, unless you have real pics.

When they are complete, I will post the real pics no problem. The developers only show renders.

When they are complete, I will post the real pics no problem. The developers only show renders.
Until then you can stfu and stop posting bullsh$t.
And I still dont believe your little fantasies ..

Until then you can stfu and stop posting bullsh$t.
And I still dont believe your little fantasies ..

You can believe, there is no problem. Agrabad is now totally a construction zone where most of these buildings are being built.

You can believe, there is no problem. Agrabad is now totally a construction zone where most of these buildings are being built.
Pics my jamati friend, where are the pics?
You big mouth Bangladeshi opened this thread comparing chottogram to KOLKATA, and now running with your tail between your legs when asked to show proof.
The only good thing I saw was that bridge and NOTHING ELSE. NOTHING!
Even then the 2 howrah bridges and nivedita setu look far better than that. Also numbers on our side!

You should be ashamed of yourself. Beacause of a nomuna like you, other Bangladeshis who see this thread will go into depression!
You single handedly made sure that, Bangladesh gets a royal a$$ kicking here.

Pics my jamati friend, where are the pics?
You big mouth Bangladeshi opened this thread comparing chottogram to KOLKATA, and now running with your tail between your legs when asked to show proof.
The only good thing I saw was that bridge and NOTHING ELSE. NOTHING!
Even then the 2 howrah bridges and nivedita setu look far better than that. Also numbers on our side!

You should be ashamed of yourself. Beacause of a nomuna like you, other Bangladeshis who see this thread will go into depression!
You single handedly made sure that, Bangladesh gets a royal a$$ kicking here.

Your rants prove Chittagong is stealing the show, good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom