What's new

Chittagong vs Kolkata

Some more under-construction projects in Chittagong.

Concord Barik Tower (37 storied)

1a.png

2a.png

3a.png

4a.png

5a.png

6a.png

Why bro ? This is the second phase of one of u/c projects..
bhai...Even the actual buildings are good enough and they make your point beyond any doubt. You don't need animations :)
We don't need this.

bhai...Even the actual buildings are good enough and they make your point beyond any doubt. You don't need animations :)
We don't need this.

I know,bro.There are several such projects.That was just a teaser for our neighbors

I think I saw that building last time I visited Mars..Damn right!! The guy in suit in the last picture looks like a Martian too!!

So ISRO has already started passenger services to Mars? Why do you think there cannot be any development outside India?

So ISRO has already started passenger services to Mars? Why do you think there cannot be any development outside India?

Sure there can be. If that is the case, then there should be some "real" pictures ?

And don't talk about ISRO.. here, some of the Indian members will grill you :P

Sure there can be. If that is the case, then there should be some "real" pictures ?

And don't talk about ISRO.. here, some of the Indian members will grill you :P

I already said the developers only showing the renders of the under-construction projects now, they will display the real pictures once they are completed.

Most developers show periodic updates.Post them please.

No, the updates are uploaded by random people in the forums. If there is anyone currently residing in Chittagong, he can upload them here.

I already said the developers only showing the renders of the under-construction projects now, they will display the real pictures once they are completed.
Post pictures only when completed. If under-construction, then post that.

Back
Top Bottom