What's new

Choose your city - a purely hypothetical nuclear war scenario

Which city is best candidate to receive the first Pakistani nuclear bomb during next Indo-Pak war?

• Total voters
Well I disagree with you, whole world has seen how the Chagi Mountains turned to dust, Pakistan does indeed possess the nuclear weapons. And again I strongly disagree with you that Pakistan won't be able to utilise nuclear weapons against India, it is true that India has gained and purchased many capabilities in the past few years against the nuclear weapons, like Missile defence Systems, but like wise Pakistan has also upgraded the Missile delivery Systems, no matter what capabilities India Possess, it will never surpass what Isreal has and still Hamas is able to penetrate their Missile defense system again and again, and not just few rockets but scores. And if rockets can penetrate Isreali missile defense, imagine Ballistic Missile with course changing capabilities and Terran Hugging Cruise Missiles.

This is very ignorant statement.
Ever since the beginning, Pakistan has consistently stated its intention to employ nuclear weapons against India, adhering to a first-use policy. Despite this, the Indian military continues to carry out strikes within Pakistan. It is unimaginable to envision a scenario where the United States would bomb the Soviet Union without intensifying the risk of a nuclear conflict.

Ever since the beginning, Pakistan has consistently stated its intention to employ nuclear weapons against India, adhering to a first-use policy. Despite this, the Indian military continues to carry out strikes within Pakistan. It is unimaginable to envision a scenario where the United States would bomb the Soviet Union without intensifying the risk of a nuclear conflict.
Well if Indian struck inside Pakistan, Pakistan did the same, infact Pakistan struck near Indian Military Installations in 2019 after balakot strike, in 2016 Pakistan had weak leadership hense no open response, but there was still response. So did India use Nuclear weapons, NO. India carefully plans the strikes and try its best to keep things as cool as possible and avoid a full blown war, which Pakistan also did by not directly striking the Indian Military Installations(missiles and bombs were locked to the military Installations but last minute changed the course to send the message and avoid full blown war).

So in the mean time I assume Indians and the rest of the world are going to just stand by and watch?
This thread is opened by a Hilsakhor as if they've got nukes themselves, its like a Mexican opening a thread on whether USA and Russia will nuke each other off or not and which cities will they target:lol:.

I live near shillong, meghalaya. I thinking we die last but I want tell that if nuclear war than blast many bomb in Bangladesh first. World don't need this ugly dirty geda gedi. It will good for everyone.
I sometime feeling bad for bangladesi man, he has to live with extremely ugly woman everyday.

Rawalpindi as it make Muslim around the world align themselves with Pakistan, Hindu loose it all and India so devastated that they surrender immediately

honnestly what is the base of choosing the cities , just some random cities from India map ?

I live near shillong, meghalaya. I thinking we die last but I want tell that if nuclear war than blast many bomb in Bangladesh first. World don't need this ugly dirty geda gedi. It will good for everyone.

Meghalaya belongs to us. You jungle people will never own this land, either it's India or us. In the future when WB and Assam are Muslim majority, your fate will be sealed.

I sometime feeling bad for bangladesi man, he has to live with extremely ugly woman everyday.

Mate you have no idea how pretty my fiancee is.

Meghalaya belongs to us. You jungle people will never own this land, either it's India or us. In the future when WB and Assam are Muslim majority, your fate will be sealed.

Mate you have no idea how pretty my fiancee is.
My friend meghalaya is far from Pakistan. and telling you true only muslim here is bangladsesi and they ugly geda and there dirty gedis,man and woman bangladesis. They not even real muslim, most them eating pork and drinking alcohol. There woman is extreme ugly and want everyone who not black ugly bangladesi. I know college many student who has more than 5 bangladesi girlfriend and feel bad to even touching them.It serious ugly, you search on internet Bangladesh girl and see youself.
After see this Bangladesi woman I think it is bless that they becoming muslim and wear borka. I feeling bad that bangla desi man has to see this everyday.

Brother i saying this for bangladesi person and not you, I see Pakistani woman look alright good.

Last edited:
My friend meghalaya is far from Pakistan. and telling you true only muslim here is bangladsesi and they ugly geda and there dirty gedis,man and woman bangladesis. They not even real muslim, most them eating pork and drinking alcohol. There woman is extreme ugly and want everyone who not black ugly bangladesi.

My friend, even your women belong to others. Nothing belongs to you, not your land, not your women.

Your state is a liability for Indian economy and Indian military. If India gave up on you within 24 hours we would overwhelm you demographically. You are people who will always be owned by others, the men as jungle slaves and the women as jungle whores.

I know college many student who has more than 5 bangladesi girlfriend and feel bad to even touching them.

Everyone on PDF has many friends who have 5 Bangladeshi girlfriends each. Trust me vro :lol:

Rawalpindi as it make Muslim around the world align themselves with Pakistan, Hindu loose it all and India so devastated that they surrender immediately

honnestly what is the base of choosing the cities , just some random cities from India map ?
Why pindi? That's not a holy site for Muslims
Surprisingly Vast majority of Muslim holy sites of South Asia (old mosques, saints, shrines, graves of different Muslim rulers, birthplace of different sects etc) are in India followed by Pakistan of course

I'm no war monger, but the way things are heading a war in South Asia seems inevitable. The people expected to succeed Modi are going to be more illiterate, delusional and fanatic.

If Pakistan is overwhelmed in a conventional war, they might have to do a Hiroshima on India to end the war. The purpose of this thread is not to discuss whether there's better alternative. Imagine the military has to pick an Indian city to, umm, end the war quickly. Put yourselves in their shoes and make a choice.

I choose Mumbai. Wouldn't want to see Delhi destroyed, being a historical Muslim city.

Everyone can vote. =)
Khulna.

Back
Top Bottom