What's new

Choosing Saturday for Rally in Lahore and Rawalpindi!

Danish saleem

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just thinking why Imran khan and TUQ announced rallies on Saturday instead of Sunday. Its seems something is cooking behind.

Please comment what u all think.

Nothing suspicious,people are having off on Sunday so they can come today and should not worry about their duty timing.

Today's dharna was shocking for PTI... not many people were there when IK was talking... I thought the crowd was at least 8x less than expected

The pressure is back like it was in dharna days at least for a day, the containers in Lahore and FBR notices speak for themselves. So far so good, the final addresses of the night will give us a better idea and the day can be judged. Don’t always focus on the numbers, the message is more important.

nothing will happen in this country . they own the judiciary, election commission and above all foolish pakistani public. the punjabis will always support NS just like the sindhis suppot ppp and karachiites suppoort MQM

in 2018 elections PML N will be the ruling party again.

Just thinking why Imran khan and TUQ announced rallies on Saturday instead of Sunday. Its seems something is cooking behind.

Please comment what u all think.
they have to do what they think is best for their politics . opposition alliance against government is not a new thing .

nothing will happen in this country . they own the judiciary, election commission and above all foolish pakistani public. the punjabis will always support NS just like the sindhis suppot ppp and karachiites suppoort MQM

I am sorry but i don't agree with this. I am a Red Blooded Punjabi and do not support Nawaz Sharif. I think he is by far the most corrupt person in Pakistan's history.

PML-N is barely winning by elections, and keep in mind they have both Federal and Provincial Government's. By default the ruling party's candidate starts with a lead of 30 000 votes, and in Jhelum PML-N candidate barely managed to scrape a win with 8000 lead and in Vehari PML-N candidate won win a margin of less than a 1000 votes. Also, numerous evidences have surfaced of PML-N rigging in both these consistencies.

I fail to see how PML-N can win, unless they again engage in widespread rigging. Just look at the state of the economy, look at the rural punjab where farmers are barely breaking even. Corruption is at an all time high, they have failed to deliver in every front.

I am sorry but i don't agree with this. I am a Red Blooded Punjabi and do not support Nawaz Sharif. I think he is by far the most corrupt person in Pakistan's history.

PML-N is barely winning by elections, and keep in mind they have both Federal and Provincial Government's. By default the ruling party's candidate starts with a lead of 30 000 votes, and in Jhelum PML-N candidate barely managed to scrape a win with 8000 lead and in Vehari PML-N candidate won win a margin of less than a 1000 votes. Also, numerous evidences have surfaced of PML-N rigging in both these consistencies.

I fail to see how PML-N can win, unless they again engage in widespread rigging. Just look at the state of the economy, look at the rural punjab where farmers are barely breaking even. Corruption is at an all time high, they have failed to deliver in every front.
they have won the elections with majority and still many of the punjabis are not willing to change their vote. secondly PML N has got the whole election machinery in their pockets so they will win again and again and again . BTW i myself is from punjab and i feel sad when many poeple around me still support NS.

Even on saturday, empty sections around the rally mock someone
CrczWrQWgAAHglA.jpg

your forgot to mention pakhtuns supporting the Khan.

they have won the elections with majority and still many of the punjabis are not willing to change their vote. secondly PML N has got the whole election machinery in their pockets so they will win again and again and again . BTW i myself is from punjab and i feel sad when many poeple around me still support NS.

may i know who is ruling in Baluchistan?

Loved this fcked up disclosure. :lol:

your forgot to mention pakhtuns supporting the Khan.

may i know who is ruling in Baluchistan?
the good thing about pakhtuns is that they keep on changing their leaders. the one who fails to deliver goes home. they have tried MMA, ANP and now the PTI. so they are different from the rest of the country.
about baluchistan i myself dont know

the good thing about pakhtuns is that they keep on changing their leaders. the one who fails to deliver goes home. they have tried MMA, ANP and now the PTI. so they are different from the rest of the country.
about baluchistan i myself dont know
Maybe because Pukhtoon parties don't do anything 24/7/365 other than playing pukhtoon politics. MMA was a grand alliance even today if JUI-F and JI join up, they have the considerable strength but both are enjoying power in their own way. MMA was always there and will always stay like this.

Maybe because Pukhtoon parties don't do anything 24/7/365 other than playing pukhtoon politics. ......
this typical mentality of ours is the root cause of every problem. if we belong to a particular sect, province ,political party we follow it blindly and support its every thing whether its good or bad. a herd of sheep. learn to appreciate others if they do something good .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom