What's new

Christ Church Pakistani hero to be given a national award, Prime Minister Imran Khan

Honestly this could be prevented if better security measures are taken in mosques in western countries especially. I get its expensive but if I ran a mosque I would have everyone that came in made to use a metal detector as well as an armored booth where a security guard can sit with a firing port and be protected from gunfire while if the need be engaging the shooter. To lax when it comes to security considering how dangerous this is to the muslim world.
I dont believe in such security; you are now creating an atmosphere of concern. we need to tackle extremisms no matter what the belief

And mine is that this a**hole will become a symbol of white-supremacist scum worldwide and we can see an increase in such incidents. This has the potential to be another 9/11. Thousands of Muslim youth became radicalized after 9/11 and we saw 2 decades of death and destruction mostly in our part of the world. What if the western ultra-right youth behaved the same way.

The difference will be that western countries have elements that will protect their youth from death and destruction. Unfortunately, You will see this story will be forgotten soon. Our leaders in the west or otherwise do not speak out against this barbarity. Instead they help radicalize our youth and then either kill them or throw them in prison for 100s of years. Ever since 9/11 there has been a war for the hearts and minds of people and unfortunately Islam and muslims have already lost that war because of their love for the west. This is no difference than the invading forces that throws bombs on people while they are at a wedding. Those people are also from the Christian Right but they are under the guise of the American military complex. I really feel for the families of the martyrs and I hope they are granted a place in heaven. But you see this has been going on for the past 18 years.

Those who Die in Allah's Home , have the best of Deaths. Allah surely will show them the most mercy and Hospitality. :)

jews and muslims follow same faith. faith of Israel (jaqob) peace be upon him. so that doesn't count.
Yes, we are from the same cloth and 99% same beliefs; it pains me to see such stupidity being uttered by members on this forum who have no clue to any of the teachings. They follow the same mantra which started in Europe and put changes to suit their own needs.

they forget just recent massacre in PA in synagogue.

ISIS is inspiring these lunatics now. i fear more challenges but the last thing we need is disunity.

I dont believe in such security; you are now creating an atmosphere of concern. we need to tackle extremisms no matter what the belief

Yeah of course you don't believe in it. So we can have more people like Baruch Goldstein.

Yeah of course you don't believe in it. So we can have more people like Baruch Goldstein.
Piss off pal. Go and kiss some lunatic in taliban structure. this world is better off with your beliefs.

Come here and help me at the local orphanage we are building and see how my local mosque, christian and jew (me) are working together without barriers to help people. You can learn. If that is not enough, two cities here... the mosques were designed and built by my uncle - if your stupid fallacy was true, the moslem counsel would not approach him.

Yes, we are from the same cloth and 99% same beliefs; it pains me to see such stupidity being uttered by members on this forum who have no clue to any of the teachings. They follow the same mantra which started in Europe and put changes to suit their own needs.
Those who Die in Allah's Home , have the best of Deaths. Allah surely will show them the most mercy and Hospitality. :)

jews and muslims follow same faith. faith of Israel (jaqob) peace be upon him. so that doesn't count.

What are some of the same beliefs that jews and muslims have?

Piss off pal. Go and kiss some lunatic in taliban structure. this world is better off with your beliefs.

Come here and help me at the local orphanage we are building and see how my local mosque, christian and jew (me) are working together without barriers to help people. You can learn. If that is not enough, two cities here... the mosques were designed and built by my uncle - if your stupid fallacy was true, the moslem counsel would not approach him.

lol there you go now the truth comes out. Your uncle did it for free?

You really are truely clueless.... someone needs to really educate you. Go read the Koran my friend, read the shariah and put it next to Talmud you will find the parallel exact laws.

What is there to be LOL ing about? really you are a waste of time and another trash.

Yes - free. It was a burden of faith and privilege that the moslem committee came to him with and I remember how much efforts he went thru to review asthetics and rules to make sure nothing was compromised.

You really need to grow up... If you have free time, look me up in Zeerust and my doors are open for volunteers to assist with building the orphanage. You need to see how much work we are doing here together.....

You really are truely clueless.... someone needs to really educate you. Go read the Koran my friend, read the shariah and put it next to Talmud you will find the parallel exact laws.
What is there to be LOL ing about? really you are a waste of time and another trash.

Yes - free. It was a burden of faith and privilege that the moslem committee came to him with and I remember how much efforts he went thru to review asthetics and rules to make sure nothing was compromised.

You really need to grow up... If you have free time, look me up in Zeerust and my doors are open for volunteers to assist with building the orphanage. You need to see how much work we are doing here together.....

Funny thing is you told me to kiss a Taliban structure but your father from American is doing that as we speak lol.... He's on his knees kissing many Taliban structures and your other father is collecting welfare checks.

Talmud is not a book that muslims consider authentic. It is not based on Devine law. We don't believe the same things as jews. We don't believe in blood lines and our religion is not inherited. We don't have a priestly class like the pagans and we don't have temples. We don't kill prophets we respect our prophets we honor their teachings. Our prophets don't sleep with their daughters or steal other people's wives. Our religion is totally different.

Which town do you belong to?

I'm laughing at your stupidity because you are bragging about building a mosque and orphanage on the internet. Its good that your busy building mosques and orphanages while your daddy is busy building a country in Palestine only for the "jews" of Europe.

Last edited:

All basic pillars of jewish faith are basic pillars of Islamic faith. They believe that the Diety who spoke with Abraham and Moses (peace be upon them) is the Creator of the universe and The Only God. they call him Adnoi,YHWH,ELOH and many other beautiful names. basically name of Allah in Hebrew language. their book old testament we have to believe in it atleast the parts that match with Quran we have to 100% believe in them.

I demand Bring Shaheeds back home with full state protocol ,,,,,, All of Pakistanis ,,,,,,, Especially Baba G and Dr Sahab…………
I demand State Of Pakistan honor both , Baba g who said welcome and Dr sahab who tried to safe fellow brothers .. …...

this kind of massacre was put in a film------------

RAMPAGE 2009

while the killer killed randomly -in film- but he should how to plan - execute so brutal violence..

whit help of internet

Bhai ap mere bat ka bura nah man nah. Me koi behi religious scholar nahi ho leykin. In logo ki islam mey seperate classification de gai hai. Allah tallah ney hum hey inset bath bat kar ney ke ley ka ha hai. Leykin sirif un cheeso par jo hum dono kum key sat milti hai. Jo hum Islam practice kartey hai wo pervious prophets kar te tey. Aur jiteny behi prophets peace be upon all of them hai wo sab hazrat Muhammad (peace be upon him) key upar believe kar they hai. Ap ineky Old Testament par key dekho ye log bhaut zada Prophets key beyizathi karthey hai. Sorry for my Urdu. Again I'm not a religious scholar and am sinful myself. Islam is the only religion that can take a European white and an African black and have them stand shoulder to shoulder and pray in one direction.
i read old and new testament regularly there are many versions i try to follow important ones when i have time.

there is no difference between our and their belief. Same Creator same Messengers same angels same books.

only difference is their forefathers thought Jesus Son of Marry (peace be upon them both) was a fake and imposter and they say the same about Mohammad Peace be upon him. im not talking about what jews believe in im talking about what their faith says and it is 100% same not 99%.

as for being careful when dealing with them that's true as they label themselves differently and they don't treat us as people who speak truth as they think we are decievers just as we think about them. so yea human beings have errors in them. not the Creator or the Belief He selected for us Humans. anyways enough of religious talk this is not the place to talk about.

and im a comparative religion scholar besides my own profession. so i do know what i am talking about.

i read old and new testament regularly there are many versions i try to follow important ones when i have time.

there is no difference between our and their belief. Same Creator same Messengers same angels same books.

only difference is their forefathers thought Jesus Son of Marry (peace be upon them both) was a fake and imposter and they say the same about Mohammad Peace be upon him. im not talking about what jews believe in im talking about what their faith says and it is 100% same not 99%.

as for being careful when dealing with them that's true as they label themselves differently and they don't treat us as people who speak truth as they think we are decievers just as we think about them. so yea human beings have errors in them. not the Creator or the Belief He selected for us Humans. anyways enough of religious talk this is not the place to talk about.

and im a comparative religion scholar besides my own profession. so i do know what i am talking about.

Which books do they believe in that is the same as muslims. From my understanding they reject the Quran and its messenger (PBUH). The way they portray the prophets is totally different to islam.

Last edited:
Anti-Muslim militias which are mostly ex-military, with influence in politics and support from certain churches, train in this way regularly. I have two such groups in my own area in US. One is called Infidels MC (motorcycle club) and another is a white supremacist group. They train and advertise publicly here.

Most radio is spewing kill all Muslims on a daily basis and 70% of the country is hooked on Fox News which claims daily Muslims are taking over the West and must be fought.

Let me say one thing about these groups some of them are not white nationalists idiots a lot of them are Pro Protestant Evangelical ((Koshers)) *** kissers and most of them are baby boomers who scream moan and watch Fox News listen to AM Talk Radio these idiots are just spitting crap from their mouth these guys would rather spend money on Harleys and going on sex trips to Latin America or SEA(Thailand,Malaysia, etc) the Alt Right is more of the younger gen most of them are incels and they are lot of infighting with them these days they are pretty weak not strong but the are just as ((Kosher)) as the first group the ((Koshers)) play both side they use the Multicultrual so called Socilalist groups mostly degenrates to push LGBTQ and ((Right wing groups)) like the Alt Right as @Reddington says they want WAR between whites,Muslims,Blacks and Asians etc to distract from Greater Israel

Oh please. shut up with your conspiracies. This is exactly the stupid notion that prevents humanity from moving forward.

Come to my town... we even bury jews and moslems in the same cemetry and are part of each others lifes.

Listen ((Kosher)) I know your folks real well Liberal ((Koshers)) want the same instead of right wing Likudniks you want us down and death with smiley face just like BJP Hindus and Congressi Hindus

My greatest fear is that some pothead will get enraged and repeat this in a Church somewhere in the Muslim World and we'll continue to descend into madness.

Any Muslim that thinks of doing that will go to hell. This is not no war and is lonely mentally ill individuals from all backgrounds doing these attacks on their own. Whether it's ISIS sympathizers in West, random school shootings or these right wing guys attacking Muslims. So we need to make it clear to Muslims that this is a modern issue all nations dealing with and you are in no way supposed to participate in it. If anyone has suspicions of a person they know that is making threats, then he should report him to local authorities.

All of these guys who do these attacks are due to their personal issues. But, they are too embarrassed to admit it is because of these personal issues and instead assign to themselves a 'greater cause' to avoid feeling shame.

Back
Top Bottom