What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

Shooter purportedly streamed or recorded the shooting and uploaded it via gopro camera on his helmet ....

^^^

Yep, seems this news is confirmed now unfortunately ....

But New Zealand is not in Europe.

Yeah I screwed up, mods can move it to right section.

Allahu Akbar!!!

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

They died during their Friday prayers. May Allah grant them Jannah!

Honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not ... if not I agree may God grant them forgiveness and Paradise.

Im checking on twitter people are saying he played the Remove Kebab song when he shot up the mosque

Im checking on twitter people are saying he played the Remove Kebab song when he shot up the mosque

Horrible ....

Other details:

-Shooter shot worshippers during Friday prayers at Al Noor mosque
-Members of Bangladeshi cricket team were present at the mosque during the shooting

Supposed manifesto of shooter:

D1qkeENXQAI2UfT.png:large

RIP.

Not a Terrorist Btw... Not a Terrorist...
The White man/Christian Never act like ISIS they said...

They said a lot of things... I forgot... should I?

I think it will be considered terrorism as it is politically motivated ....

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. May Allah/God forgive the sins of the victims and May Allah grant mercy to their souls and grant them Jannah.

Im shocked too because it happened in New Zealand. New Zealand is like one of the most peaceful countries in the world.

So saddening :(

Great a meme song used most likely the dude may have been from the Balkans

It is a funny song but the song has a dark side. Because the Bosniaks were Muslim this made them Turks when in reality they were not.

Bosniaks were nothing more than called Kebab so the Serbs can justify in slaughtering them.

Im all for a good joke but this remove Kebab has also been used for Anti Islam and Anti Muslim bigotry.

Back
Top Bottom