What's new

Christianity Growing at an Alarming Rate in China!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't know many young people who believe in Christianity. Of those who believe, most are either Taiwanese or did it to know people at church.

I personally don't know many young people who believe in Christianity. Of those who believe, most are either Taiwanese or did it to know people at church.
Well, there are some. Several actors publically said they are Christian.
And it is hard to draw a clear line between "fake belief" and "true belief" of Christianity. A lot of Christians in US don't conventionally consider God as the maker with human form. They tend to consider it as the first force or big ban or cosmic natural rule, etc. Imo, Christianity is pretty tolerant and it has various branches.

Well, there are some. Several actors publically said they are Christian.
And it is hard to draw a clear line between "fake belief" and "true belief" of Christianity. A lot of Christians in US don't conventionally consider God as the maker with human form. They tend to consider it as the first force or big ban or cosmic natural rule, etc. Imo, Christianity is pretty tolerant and it has various branches.

But if left unchecked they can become a major political force like in my place and I hate it as religious leaders should only care about religious things, not determine how Govt should run things.

Your apologetic claim is not rooted in ignorance as may seem in first instance but in apology.

Who brought back jaziya and killed Gr Tegh Bahadur and who faced the maximum revolts and the 27 year war and after whose death kaffir forces were in delhi within years???

OTOH you consider Akbar a kafir and not a muslim because he started din e ilahi.

Your lie is pretty lame, try a better one.

One emperor, Akbar, out of like several was a Non-Muslim, and what exactly is this supposed to prove?

A few incidents bound to happen, but when did the Mughals have a crackdown on converting or killing every non-Muslim in the empire? Never.
But if they willed they were more than capable of doing so.
Hence my first point, we're not as barbaric or evil as you make us out to be.

And which part of what I said is a lie? We haven't ruled you? Keep on denying history

infact all religions are evil, every single one of them.

christianity is the most evil religion of them all.

Most of Chinese I met in India were atheist but I met a christian chinese and also a buddhist chinese both from mainland.

A few incidents bound to happen, but when did the Mughals have a crackdown on converting or killing every non-Muslim in the empire? Never.

They couldn't afford to, even if they wanted to go the whole hog..especially when they were dependent on the Hindu Rajputs for maintaining their power.

Aurangazeb tried to do it and as a result the Mughal rule pretty soon went to its ruins.

One emperor, Akbar, out of like several was a Non-Muslim, and what exactly is this supposed to prove?

But if they willed they were more than capable of doing so.
Hence my first point, we're not as barbaric or evil as you make us out to be.

And which part of what I said is a lie? We haven't ruled you? Keep on denying history

What idiot would kill off every non-Muslim?

But do you what happened when the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb put taxes on non-Muslims, etc?

His whole empire became troubled. And few years after he died, most of the land he gained was taken by the Hindus that rebelled.

You can call these people Muslims, but its all about power they don't care for religion. Even though they might put on a act. They killed other Muslims, killed innocent people, killed family members, drank alcohol, had a lot of women,etc.

Well, if considering confuciusm as a religion, maybe majority of Chinese people belongs to this 'religion'. It provides ethic and behavior standards but no comments on gods.

That is way to go in current situation... ethic and behavior standards are first rest are later

It is hopeless. Soon -- not later -- enough, an imam will make such a fatwa.

c_09102010.gif

islamophobia410.jpg

Considering the trouble we are having today, it would not be a bad idea to pick out the Brahmins (or may be we should call them vermins) and exile them to some island like Sri Lanka, when Muslims had the power to do it. South Asia would be a lot more peaceful today without these people I think.

Muslims never had enough power to even rule all of India at once, forget about throwing out Brahmins.

Most of the Mughals and other rulers were fags who made alliances with Hindu kings to stay in power.

Apparently it was Indian Brahmins who were finally able to stem the tide of Muslim expansion. Once in India neither the power of sword nor the fear of Allah could make everyone convert to a new religion.

Maybe thats why most of the zealous new converts are pissed of at Brahmins, they shattered their dream of Daru Harb. :lol:

Good. I just hope some random imam sitting in peshawar don't brand chinese as infidels and issue a fatwa to kill them.

Says a guy whose govt encourages anti muslim activities ... i.e rapes,killings (mass murder) n lootings...

It is hopeless. Soon -- not later -- enough, an imam will make such a fatwa.

Cool story vietnamese GI... me laugh long time.

Report on Evangelical Christianity in China

Hopefully China won't be another South Korea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom