What's new

Christianization and Salafization of Bangladesh through NGO charities

It would be extremely, extremely hard to convert locals in Bangladesh, especially the Bengalis.

It's not that hard in the tribal areas.

Though, with Salafism.....uh....

I don't know what you mean by Salafism, the word has been recycled so much it is hard to tell what kind of Salafism you mean. Secondly, Bengali Muslims are head strong and well equipped when it comes to knowledge of our deen. Even the non practicising Bengalis.

I don't know what you mean by Salafism, the word has been recycled so much it is hard to tell what kind of Salafism you mean. Secondly, Bengali Muslims are head strong and well equipped when it comes to knowledge of our deen. Even the non practicising Bengalis.

It simply refers to ultra-orthodox Muslims

Gee...I don't know. The Iranians call them "Wahabis".

When someone calls you a wahabi you know you're doing something right. This name calling is already a phenomenon in Pakistan and soon will be in BD. "Wahabir Bacha" as I've heard, lol.

When someone calls you a wahabi you know you're doing something right. This name calling is already a phenomenon in Pakistan and soon will be in BD. "Wahabir Bacha" as I've heard, lol.

I've been called a "Rajakar" and "Awami fanboy" at the same time.

"Published on Jul 7, 2013
A short documentary for 2013 Medical Mission in Dhaka, Bangladesh by Washington One Mind Church."

"Published on Mar 5, 2014
Our God is great. He for all. He loves our country also. He loves City & Village. Here we are in mission for village where lots people never heard Jesus name.
Look forward to reach more & more villages. We need your assist with prayer."

I have heard that some Korean missionary members ambition is to convert 5% Muslim population of Bangladesh. Hindu and Buddhists are easy picking for them and they do not get money for these conversion, but Muslim conversion is paid with hard cash and reward.

Most PDF members and I dare say most people of our country are blissfully unaware of the real ground situation of Christianization and Salafization of Bangladesh. Once a Lebanese Sunni Muslim told me that many Salafi's (of which Wahabi's are an important variant) do not consider non-Salafi Muslims as Muslims (Takfiri doctrine), rather as deviants similar to Kafirs. And this Lebanese Muslim comes from a very educated, religious and prominent family.

Saudis Must Stop Exporting Extremism

Last edited:
When their own relegions have failed them, wats hard if they convert and get a better future....Them turning into Christians will not automatically make them US citizens and traitors to banagladesh.

Missionary work takes myriad forms.. These are not conspiracy theories as I know first hand. A close relative of mine was badly injured and in a coma.. Night after night we kept vigil by turns in the Hospital and were gravely disturbed. Night after night we had a Christian couple with rosary beads coming in and all chanting prayers at the bedside. We did not mind. When the condition did not improve after a few weeks, they openly blackmailed us and told us to convert because that is the Lord's wish and all. We told them to get the f*** out. Eventually, the relative's condition did improve, and there was gradual full recovery. Anyway, thats my story.

Bangladesh Assemblies Of God - To Starter a New Church in Bangladesh
468168a98f55ff1cc89c9c5c34e60ed3.jpg
Jents Rocky Talukder

Published on Aug 13, 2012

Every three weeks in Bangladesh, a new AG church forms. But too often, new congregations have no place to meet.
Years ago, Pastor John Talukder started his first church in a cowshed. To date, he has planted more than 25 churches in this country.
John developed the concept of "starter churches," which are simple structures that give new churches a temporary meeting place until the congregation gets established -- or, until a more permanent building can be built.
It only costs $1,000 to build a starter church. Right now, there are 30 new congregations in need of a meeting place... and there are two ways to help with this extreme need:
First, a gift of $1,000 will build one starter church.
Or second, a gift of $5,000 will build a starter church as well as a home for the pastor's family and a chicken farm to help sustain the pastor's family.
Only a few of the 69,000 villages in Bangladesh have churches. The way to help build churches is to do it one church at a time.

Rev.John Talukder
Chairman/General Superintendent
Bangladesh Assemblies Of God West Division
Email:- johntalukder@yahoo.com
Hosanna Assembly Of God Church

Bangladesh Crusade 2012
ef7978a5cd5c846f71ef9219e2dfeb6b.jpg
Julie Long

Published on Mar 9, 2012
United Pentecostal Church of Bangladesh Crusade 2012

Bangladesh Christian Mission Trip - 2014
468168a98f55ff1cc89c9c5c34e60ed3.jpg
Jents Rocky Talukder

Published on Jul 20, 2014
It was wonderful mission from them to inspire our works. Its blessing to us as people are visiting our church with call of God, God listing ours prayers and crying. Its important works together as part of body.
I inspire you also continue with us as part of Christ body.
God Bless
Jents Rocky Talukder
+8801927-864589
Hosanna Assembly Of God Church

Gee...I don't know. The Iranians call them "Wahabis".

You should not be worry about wahabis or Salafis in Bd rather you should worry about Mushrikization of Bd through Media. I am so pissed on Bangladeshi TV channels that I canceled my subscription of Bangladesh channel.

As I was told by my family people that all Bd channels were showing Durga Puja instead of Hajj in Hajj days.

Allahar lanaat on these Islamic named Murtad tv owners. Kun begairater gushti ai shab bakwas dekey?

By the way, Saudi Arabia no longer recognize Madhabs. They eliminated all Madhab and follow only Quran and Sahi hadith in holy cities.

Last edited:
According to reliable information Christian conversion of Muslims in Bangladesh will soon exceed 1%, with 2020 the target is to reach 5% and then eventually there will be a situation like South Korea where the country is dominated by 30% Korean Christians.

Korean evangelists motivates Bangladeshi poor by saying the following:
- your govt. has abandoned you, what do they do for you?
- your Muslim rich folks have abandoned you, what do they do for you?
- it is only us Christians that are coming forward and helping you with food, jobs and education, now you choose whose side you want to be in
- become Christian, get education and become a part of the rich and powerful Christian world and leave behind the ignorant and underdeveloped world of Muslims

A note to other posters, Salafi/Wahabi conversion is a concern, as well as conversion to Salafism like Moududism or Qutbism etc., as these are new innovations and are not in accordance with 4 major Madhabs. Unless there is a centralized mechanism for global consensus among Sunni Muslim Ulemas as I suggested in this thread:
How to stop Islamic extremism: Global Fiqh Council (GFC)
Muslims of the Sunni world has no reason to accept anything other than the historically accepted 4 Madhabs. Anything else must be approved in a global consensus of Ulemas like the above before they can be accepted.

Hindu's are Hinduizing Bangladesh, but they are not making Hindu converts. Christians on the other hand are busy investing in conversion projects as we speak and I hear they are very happy with results in Bangladesh. There is no other Muslim country in the world where they are as successful in conversion as they are in Bangladesh.

We already have enough problems with a 8% Hindu minority, imagine how it will be when we have 10-20% Christian minority. That future is coming, unless something is done about this now.

So from Hindu baniya you guys are now turning to zionist Christians, man your brothers in Arabia will be pretty sad to hear this

Back
Top Bottom