What's new

Christine Fair is Owning Indians left and Right on Twitter

The b!tch is disappointed and frustrated that India failed to provide her anything to bash Pakistan, but good to see that she's being trolled by her beloved Hindustanis.

The amount of damage that Indian media does to a human brain is evident. Lucky are those who have survived the Indian media brain wash tactics !
It's extremely difficult to survive from the IND's right winger's onslaughts as they coarse, corner, bluff and threatened to someone that shows slightest descent against their rhetoric, political ploys. IMHO, they are Numero Uno threat to world's peace right now.

That's literally the worst thing a white woman can say to a indian. They will actually sign up for it. :lol:
No doubt huge number already signed up and opened the epic privacy browser for lusty Christine Fair.

LOL what a shame on India. Even their staunchest of allies are now disputing their BS. Mind you, this American woman is probably the most vigorous anti-Pakistan hater alive.

Shame on India. Absolute shame. They need to drown in shame for letting down their most ardent of supporters.

I heard her interview on NDTV and she was very optimistic that Indians will hit JeM targets and finally force Pakistan to act on banned organizations but she was really disappointed when Indians clearly missed the objectives. Indian intelligence was also outdated because JeM madrassa was non functional for many years and they still managed to miss it

Indians claims go something like this.

1. We have bombed 3 locations in Pakistan and killed 350+ terrorists
Proofs: Because we said so, we are Indians

2. We have Shot down Pakistani F-16 with our vintage Mig 21.

3. Pakistani F-16 pilot was son of a Air Marshal and he was killed by Pakistani Villagers who thought he was Indian

LOL this anger is aimed more towards the incompetence and failure of India than anything else. I will take it any day. Very very entertaining and enjoyable.

These mofos think Pakistan is a walk in the park LOL

According to the indians people of Kashmir killed Pakistani F-16 poilet while saved Indian poilet... :rofl: now tell me why we sacked chohan if he was try to describe the mental level of a indian hindu ..

no one is saying that she is Pakistani's sister now, we are saying that she is angry with india for failing HER and thwarting her country's ambitions. and that she is trying to provoke them indian failures into doing something more by using reverse psychology

LOL you think this insignificant bitch has any power to make that happen? LOL I am loving this episode.

Both our enemies are hating each other. It is a win win.

As for India, let them bring it on. We will break their arms and legs. Just like we downed their fighters and captured their fighters.

LOL OMG these rapist Indians are apeshit. What a shame on Hindustan.

According to the indians people of Kashmir killed Pakistani F-16 poilet while saved Indian poilet... :rofl: now tell me why we sacked chohan if he was try to describe the mental level of a indian hindu ..

The bastards are demoralized and confused. They have been changing their story every hour and now even their staunchest of supporters are calling their narrative BS LOL The whole world has absolutely nailed India.

There is no credibility left for India. All Indians can do now is go on Twitter and troll all day long LOL They are also getting owned trolling.

Back
Top Bottom