What's new

Church Attack Was According to the Shariah: TTP

Absolutely, where are they? where is the PTI - how come no one in the country from NS to Army not stand up and condemn these actions. The TTP is a real life monster, a horror and we need to put the stake through it's heart.

I don't know. We were told by IK, PTI and others that TTP has disowned this attack. what happened to that? If according to tTP this attack was religiously justified then how these people are different from Jundullah who actually attack that church?

for god sake no discussion with them just kill them! no more discussion with these animals!

calling it correct according to sharia clearly shows their mind set & how they abuse islam!

look who is talking about Shariah, those who defy the basics of Islam.... how ironic..

A nation born in hate will die in hate.

Pakistan is a forced nation.....it has no attributes for being one....the worn out glue of Islam cannot hold it together..

Prepare of the worst after the Americans are gone in 2014.

Post reported. This thread isn't about typical Indian rants and rhetoric about Pakistan. It is about TTP and its savages.

Don't know why you Indian trolls keep your hatred for Pakistan aside for even one thread. It doesn't make you more patriotic Indian. It makes you looks stupid.

Pakistan is a forced nation.....it has no attributes for being one....the worn out glue of Islam cannot hold it together..

Great, you deserve to be rewarded, we need more people like you, your the real face of emerging india :smart:

You are miscalculating it. After the Yanks are gone, you'd be the brunt of ire of Afghan Talibs. Yanks learned their lesson, it's time for payback!

The Yanks have been using those, what good did it do to them? :smart:

Now don't tell me Pakistan recently acquired 100 B52's, 500 F22's, 1000 Apache's...... :cheesy:

khan jee, alexander doesnt hve B52s, drones?;):lol:
mara dekho hum bhi masti karta hai?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Post reported. This thread isn't about typical Indian rants and rhetoric about Pakistan. It is about TTP and its savages.

Don't know why you Indian trolls keep your hatred for Pakistan aside for even one thread. It doesn't make you more patriotic Indian. It makes you looks stupid.

I can see that deeper level of analysis is beyond your understanding....which is why you take TTP as a law and order problem.....

The foundation of TTP is linked to the founding philosophy of Pakistan.....and the end game is inevitable...

There is no hatred for Pakistan...Hard realities are being stated...

Yes yes we know which nation voted for friendly relations with the neigbours and who is voting for anti-muslim and Pakistan fascists we all know. Apni Lungi dekh kar bhonka karo my dear friend.

I can see that deeper level of analysis is beyond your understanding....which is why you take TTP as a law and order problem.....

The foundation of TTP is linked to the founding philosophy of Pakistan.....and the end game is inevitable...

There is no hatred for Pakistan...Hard realities are being stated...

Lecture us when we pull out Christian women from there home and r@pe them out in the street. Before that you don't have any right to lecture us about our foundation.

Are TTP non-Pakistanies ??? No , then whatever @rafiqali said is in context of the thread.

Your country was created on ideology of Islam being binding force and since few past years we are seeing that force is nearing it's expiry date.

Your country was founded on the idea of secularism. I don't see that when I look at a few weeks old Muzaffarnaagar. Enough said. :rolleyes:

And Moaists are also Indians who have killed thousands of Indians till date from 1967.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your country was founded on the idea of secularism. I don't see that when I look at a few weeks old Muzaffarnaagar. Enough said. :rolleyes:
Then why tf most of them vote for BJP? Indians are not honest even with themselves :P

From land of Bulleh Shah to Land of Taliban .....

"Mandir Dhaa de , masjid Dhaa de , dhaa de sab kuch jo disda ...
Per kisi ka dil na dhaween rab dilaa wich wasda " .....

Never has the advice of Bulleh Shah ever been so relevant to Pakistan, except today.

And Moaists are also Indians who have killed thousands of Indians till date from 1967.

Now you are derailing the thread open different thread for India and we will see how failed we are and one more thing buddy number of people killed in maoists related incidents over 40 long years is far less than people killed by TTP during last 5 years alone.

Lecture us when we pull out Christian women from there home and r@pe them out in the street. Before that you don't have any right to lecture us about our foundation.

That idea is long gone. Punjabi chauvinism and dominance killed it.

Now it's a contest between half sharia and the full blown version.

In ideological wars...it's always a race to the bottom...extremist ideology always wins....

You were forged in Islam...so can't defend having the diluted stuff in preference to the real thing.

Mentoring Taliban all these years has deeply contaminated your body politic, citizenry and the army with the same extremist poison.

As Nietzsche said - " If you gaze into the abyss for too long, the abyss doth gaze into you."

The abyss has got you ultimately.

OK TROLL BOY! but india is a nation that is ready to splinter anytime. the muslims in the north are uneducated and increasing in number. the south Indians cannot connect with the north on anything.

so Pakistan was not born out of hate but out of necessity and india exists as an illusion

Back
Top Bottom