What's new

Church Attack Was According to the Shariah: TTP

Would be great if you show me the bold sentence. Go and bring it up. It is challenge. I don't care if you have time to search for that or not. I want you to present it or shut up and stop lying. :)

I am not a hypocrite like you guys. Being secular and modi fan at the same time. Huh.
@SURYA-1

You might be banned troll but still do check this out. See if your compatriot can proof his allegation or not. As I said I am not a hypocrite like you guys.

You want me to expose your hypocrisy? All right, here you go. To remind everybody, this discussion at the time was specifically about Pakistani hindus, and not Indian hindus or hindus in general. You repeatedly asserted that Pakistani hindus should be kicked out of Pakistan. I could not believe that people would say such things, so I asked or clarification a couple of times, and you were kind enough to provide it. The discussion has been moved into the "Pakistani hindus - all discussions" thread, and you can see the exchange between you and me beginning on page 89, post #1322. I am reproducing both our posts, and linking the "throw them into the sea" at the bottom.

"They" and "them" referring to Pakistani hindus.

You:

I any case you should keep them. Torture them to know the truth. But keep them.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-hindus-all-discussions-89.html#ixzz2gx6SpeBT

Nah. They are hindus. They are very much loyal to you guys.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-hindus-all-discussions-89.html#ixzz2gx6WxA46

Yeah yeah I have heard a lot about this BS from you guys. We know about your country very well. Fool someone else.

Anyways keep them. Wapis nahi bhijna.

none of your issue. You are supposed to keep hindus which you should. Give them citizenship today. Don't waste time.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-hindus-all-discussions-91.html#ixzz2gx6opcwS

Me:

Let me get this straight, do you want to send people out of Pakistan for being hindus? Is that what you are saying?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-hindus-all-discussions-90.html#ixzz2gx6cWdPj

You:

Yes. We don't need those people who aren't loyal to our country. Keep them.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-hindus-all-discussions-91.html#ixzz2gx6uoVXb

They are loyal to India. They have sympathy for you guys. They live in areas like Thar and Umarkot which border India and are a security risk for that reason. They cannot be trusted.

You should keep them. I believe they would be loyal Indian citizens more than you guys.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-hindus-all-discussions-92.html#ixzz2gx7D1NHW

Me:

That's not what I asked. Nobody wants people not loyal to the country. That's a tautology.

But were you saying that any hindu especially in Sindh should be sent away from Pakistan? Don't shirk around it, answer the question.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-hindus-all-discussions-91.html#ixzz2gx6zH2yH

You:
Yes. They are a security risk. And they have proved that as well.

Whatever. But keep them. Or throw them in the sea. Don't send them back.

Good you understand. Now keep them.

Then throw them in the Arabian sea.

Christians, Parsis or even jews are welcomed. Not these guys.
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-hindus-all-discussions-93.html#ixzz2gx9ydQGN

(The same thread, page 93, post #1384.)

You see, I don't forget people's prejudices that easily. If you thought that I am the sort of person who would make an accusation and be unable to substantiate it, you are sadly mistaken. Now that your hypocrisy has been exposed, I would suggest you don't preach tolerance to others here and pretend to be self righteous. You displayed your prejudices against your own hindu population pretty well, quite a few times there.

So you challenged me, and got what you deserved. In future I would advice you not to challenge people who put thought and intent into every post they make. They call India an elephant, and you know the saying - "Elephants never forget." Who's time is it now to shut up and eat humble pie? Yes, you are a hypocrite. No two ways about it.
@SURYA-1 or anybody banned or unbanned or otherwise can see it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
You want me to expose your hypocrisy? All right, here you go. To remind everybody, this discussion at the time was specifically about Pakistani hindus, and not Indian hindus or hindus in general. You repeatedly asserted that Pakistani hindus should be kicked out of Pakistan. I could not believe that people would say such things, so I asked or clarification a couple of times, and you were kind enough to provide it. The discussion has been moved into the "Pakistani hindus - all discussions" thread, and you can see the exchange between you and me beginning on page 89, post #1322. I am reproducing both our posts, and linking the "throw them into the sea" at the bottom.

You may be knowing Pakistani views about looting and desecrating of the Somnath Temple by Ghaznavi, do you think that Pakistan will even care about desecrating of a Church.

You may be knowing Pakistani views about looting and desecrating of the Somnath Temple by Ghaznavi, do you think that Pakistan will even care about desecrating of a Church.

I won't generalize to all Pakistanis, but that fellow @Areesh who was spouting self righteous cant on this thread, saying that he cares for minorities and is therefore different from us, has made it pretty clear in the past what he thinks about his country's hindus.

Who is a person like him to preach to us, who are taught since kindergarten to sing songs in praise of religious and cultural diversity?

do u guys know tht religious topicx are banned in this forum?

Lol. I knew you would bring this. :D

Well my low IQ bharati friend the fact is all these message were intended for those Pakistani hindus who migrated to India and don't want to come back to Pakistan. Those who want asylum and citizenship of India. Not for those hindus who are loyal citizens of Pakistan and don't want to migrate or shall I say ran away to India.

Let me quote for you the throw them in the sea part.

The part "don't send them back" clearly tells us that it is for those Pakistani Hindus who consider India as there new home and don't want to live in Pakistan. Not for all the Pakistani hindus or for those who are loyal to Pakistan and don't run away to India like a mice Like Indians I don't want Pakistani minorities to leave, expect those hindus who run away to our enemy. And this isn't just for hindus but for anyone inluding Muslims. If you are loyal to Paksitan, then you are most welcome to live in our country or else the sh!thole called India is always there for you to make you new home.

I already knew what I actually said and that's why I challenged you. Good try but still a fail. Try next time. there is always a next time. :lol:
@SURYA-1

Got it kid. ;)
@Areesh

Yea, I knew that would be your response. Which is why I specifically asked at that time, and linked it now, whether you think that people should be sent out of Pakistan simply for being hindus. And you made it amply clear that you meant all hindus, not just the ones seeking asylum in India.

Here is my exact question:

"Let me get this straight, do you want to send people out of Pakistan for being hindus? Is that what you are saying?"

Clearly I was NOT asking, and you were NOT saying simply about the asylum seekers. Later you said Christians, parsis and even jews are welcome, but not them. Which clearly meant hindus, not simply the ones asking for asylum. I knew it at that time that some day you would pretend that you were not generalizing about all hindus, which is why I made my questions very clear then.

Also notice this question, to which you answered clearly:

"But were you saying that any hindu especially in Sindh should be sent away from Pakistan? Don't shirk around it, answer the question. "Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-hindus-all-discussions-91.html#ixzz2gxHjMjxb

We were clearly talking about any hindu, not just the asylum seekers. You can call me "low iq" and all sorts of personal attacks, but the recorded conversation bears testimony to your prejudice and your present attempt to hide it. Nice try, but you fail is applicable to you, not to me.

@Areesh

Yea, I knew that would be your response. Which is why I specifically asked at that time, and linked it now, whether you think that people should be sent out of Pakistan simply for being hindus. And you made it amply clear that you meant all hindus, not just the ones seeking asylum in India.

Here is my exact question:

Clearly I was NOT asking, and you were NOT saying simply about the asylum seekers. Later you said Christians, parsis and even jews are welcome, but not them. Which clearly meant hindus, not simply the ones asking for asylum. I knew it at that time that some day you would pretend that you were not generalizing about all hindus, which is why I made my questions very clear then.

Also notice this question, to which you answered clearly:

We were clearly talking about any hindu, not just the asylum seekers. You can call me "low iq" and all sorts of personal attacks, but the recorded conversation bears testimony to your prejudice and your present attempt to hide it. Nice try, but you fail is applicable to you, not to me.

Lol nice try to play with the words but again my whole comments were about sylum seekers and not all Pakistani hindus. You asked this question:

"But were you saying that any hindu especially in Sindh should be sent away from Pakistan? Don't shirk around it, answer the question.

But being a typical hypocrite from India you didn't quote my answer. Let me quote it for you.

They are loyal to India. They have sympathy for you guys. They live in areas like Thar and Umarkot which border India and are a security risk for that reason. They cannot be trusted.

You should keep them. I believe they would be loyal Indian citizens more than you guys.

Again. It is there loyalty for Hindu India that I want them to stay in India. Not just because they are Hindus. The religion is no issue. Loyalty is. If any muslim is not loyal to Pakistan I would like him to stay in Bharat. That is the most perfect for these r@ts to stay. I just want those hindus to stay here who want to live in Paksitan and don't run to India.

In the above answer that I quoted, the part You should keep them clearly shows again that I wanted the asylum seekers to stay in India since we don't want such people in our country. And that applies to all. Not just hindus.

So my dear. As I said I am not a hypocrite like you guys and still hold higher ground over you. I just want those hindus to stay in India who want asylum in that country. While your countrymen want to send all muslims to Pakistan even they don't want to leave India. And when they don't leave India, slaughtering them is the best options for you hypocrites.

When the crowd of Hindu men came brandishing guns, swords and machetes, shouting that Muslims should go either to Pakistan or Kabristan (graveyard), Jerina Kathun knew she had to leave her home fast.

Fear stalks displaced Muslims after Muzaffarnagar riots | Reuters

Bye. And try again. :)

@Areesh: No point in now debating it, the conversation is on record. I clearly asked "all hindus" and you replied in the affirmative. You also said Christians and parsis and jews are welcome, but not hindus. You were NOT talking about asylum seekers, as my questions and your responses clearly show. In the sentences that you now quoted, which you accused me for not quoting, did you ever say only asylum seekers? No, you meant hindus in general. You made it amply clear.

When I asked "should any hindu be sent away from pak" as in the reddened quote above, you did not clarify and say only asylum seekers. You said yes as an answer. So now you can find quotes by fanatical hindus in India who said muslims shoud be sent to Pakistan, but understand that you said the same thing about hindus, and you are as despicable as the people you are quoting. And don't give me their quotes and expect me to answer for them - I am not their spokesperson. Sure, there are religious bigots in India, from all religions, including hindus. I don't speak for them.

Oh and by the way, there is another side to the muzzafarnagar riots. Guess what, muslims rioted as well, killing Jat hindus. But that doesn't really matter for you, you only seem to pick up the muslim victims.

What I quoted to you was your own words, not that of somebody else in your country. If you want I can give you lots of words by talibs or other Pakistani terrorists and what they say about other religions. Heck, I can show you videos of Pakistanis shouting "shia kafir" and murdering busloads of them. Should I do that to apparently score a point on who has more fanaics? It is a fact that more minorities have been killed in Pakistan in the past 5 years than in India in the past 50. Would you like to answer on the behalf of all the religious inspired terrorists in your country? Do you represent them?

If the answer is no, then that applies to me - just because there are some fanatical Indian hindus doesn't mean I have to answer for them. My own views were made pretty clear in that thread, where I asserted that religion is irrelevant to being an Indian citizen. When I gave you quotes, I gave you your own words - in which, much as you try to pretend otherwise, you said hindus are unwanted in your country.

The republic of India was and is a secular democratic nation. Yes, there have been religious riots, and both muslims and hindus are guilty of that. As are some other religions in some parts, by the way. But the nation as a whole, and the people as a whole are much more secular than Pakistan. Sorry, but that is an undeniable fact. Anyway if you want to deny the obvious, do so; but your own personal prejudice stands exposed, try as you might to pretend otherwise. Unfortunately for you, it is too late now to edit or delete those posts of yours. Anybody reading our exchange from page 89 to 93 in that thread can know that nowhere did you say aslum seekers, but meant hindus in general, and I specifically asked that too. Those posts of yours stand there as an inconvenient testimony to the prejudice in the hearts of (some) educated Pakistanis. Note that I am not generalizing to all.

I do not have to, and will not keep arguing about what you meant, since anybody who wants to know your prejudices can read it there. You challenged me to bring evidence for my claim, and since that is a reasonable thing to ask, I complied and substantiated my point. Further argument is needless.

Now come back to the topic of this thread, which is about your country trying to decide if bombing churches is Islamic or not. At least we don't have such debates in India, nor do we need to. But it is important to discuss such questions in your country, so do that instead of talking about riots in India, as if constantly harping about that will somehow bring back the victims of this horrific massacre.

@Areesh: No point in now debating it, the conversation is on record. I clearly asked "all hindus" and you replied in the affirmative. You also said Christians and parsis and jews are welcome, but not hindus. You were NOT talking about asylum seekers, as my questions and your responses clearly show. Yes, in the sentences that you now quoted did you ever say only asylum seekers? No, you meant hindus in general. You made it amply clear.

Exactly no point in wasting time with a hypocrite like you. Who chose to quote the question but didn't had guts to quote the answer. The same answer which had the words You should keep them which clearly shows whom what I meant to say. So anyone who thinks India is his home, he shouldn't live Pakistan and we don't want them back ever. Sh!t like traitors belong to India.

I have always supported Pakistani hindus on this thread an everybody knows that. Here I have posted pictures of Pakistani hindus celebrating holi in this thread.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/242403-holi-pakistan.html

But that doesn't mean I would welcome those traitors(asylum seekers) back in my country. I don't need them. Keep them or throw them in the sea. :lol:

I can also post videos from Gujrat videos where I see one Indian slaughtering another India but then I know you have already watched them and felt proud for it. ;)

Modi becoming a PM candidate is enough to prove what you and your country is all about. I don't need to prove anything to you. You can keep misquoting or twisting my words. I have no issues with that. Till I am satisfied that I have higher moral ground over you guys, that's what matters to me. :)

Church Attack Was According to the Shariah: TTP
I would love to know which part of Sharia permits destruction of worship places like church and killing of the innocent. Maybe the Sharia of the Taliban, cuz sharia of muslims forbid these actions.

I believe he at least faced some humans not animals like TTP.

Firstly they cannot be classified as Animals as animals only kill for food. When a Lion is not hunting for food most zebras and wildebeests will pass by without fear.

Next TTP are proud Pakistanis who believe in a medivial form of Islam and that can only be changed by education and stern stick up their backsides when the stray.

The question is whether there exists someone who has the guts to take on them on those terms.

I would love to know which part of Sharia permits destruction of worship places like church and killing of the innocent. Maybe the Sharia of the Taliban, cuz sharia of muslims forbid these actions.

sharia is an Arabic word, which means "pathway", kind of a small form of "Shaar'i" , which is standard Arabic word for "Road", or "Path", or "direction". For example pronouns of direction are in Arabic called Asmaa al Ishaara.

In Urdu, we have the word ISHARAA. In india, the language called "hindi" has adopted the Urdu word Isharaa. which means point towards. Isharaa is derived from Shaar'i, from which Shariaa is derived.

Hindus in India, who speak Hindi, and use the word Isharaa, are actually kind of using the word Shariaa all the time.

Now, the pathway to follow, or Shariaa, is known as Islamic law or jurisprudence. And since Afghanistan and Pakistan are essentially Sunni Muslim countries, the Sunni Muslims who live here follow the Islamic law called the "Hanafi School of Islamic Law". This School is a school of Jurisprudence, or Law, or a comprehensive law system that covers all walks of life. And the source of this law is the Uncreated Divine Speech of the One True God, which is the Qur'an al Majeed, and the Utterances of God's Last Messenger Rasool Allah salam alaih and his Khulafa al Rashidoon ridwanAllah ajmaeen.

With the above definitions clear, now i come to the point. The matter is in the Hanafi School of Law, it is illegal to destroy the places of worship of any non-Muslim community, be it Christian, hindu, or whatever, unless when in a state of war, and the building is being used to fight and do injustice. Even then, it is obligatory to take the utmost precaution as to not to desecrate the place of worship.

The taleban do not seem to follow any authentic Shari'a. They are a cult.

@Always Neutral What is medieval form of Islam, which i'm not aware of?

Tamil and western **** movies, vodka, **** magazines, were recovered from TTP hide outs, is this what in your biased language is medieval?

As far i know, TTP is declared un Islamic by all authentic scholars. What do you have to say about this?

Firstly they cannot be classified as Animals as animals only kill for food. When a Lion is not hunting for food most zebras and wildebeests will pass by without fear.

Next TTP are proud Pakistanis who believe in a medivial form of Islam and that can only be changed by education and stern stick up their backsides when the stray.

The question is whether there exists someone who has the guts to take on them on those terms.

You would be surprised to know that in medieval times, the form of islam was the most sophisticated educational and progressive system than anywhere else in the world for it gave birth to the renaissance in Europe, and preserved Greek learning, and created prodigies as Averros [ Ibn Rushd ], and Avicenna [ Ibn Sinaa ] and among the first sociologists on earth such as Ibn Khuldoon and Al Farabi, who knew 70 languages.

So, yes, if the cultish wahabis like the TTP were educated in the medieval form of Islam, they would be men of thinking and wisdom. These TTP cultists are actually ignorant jahils.

This same Wisdom, or Hikmat, was brought by Sufis to India, in all states of India, and the graves of these Sufis cover the Indian countryside like dots. Of course Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka as well. To a much lesser degree Nepal.

This medieval Islam pervaded Hindu religion, and led to the creation of Sikhism, which has borrowed and incorporated from it.

If these TTP knew about the wisdom of Islam, they would respect humanity rather than work under a false pretentious idea of preserving humanity, when they are actually creating fasaad on earth.

They are hypocrites.

Back
Top Bottom