What's new

CIA declassified documents Air War 1971 - PAF v IAF

well if i have my way-----india will be difficult to find on revised map of world 2021

stop being an ant eater,ok
pakistan army has to act more like a pakistan army, not usa/uk/nato or any other fcckk
Get do your school work , drink milk and go to sleep.
Boys like you who learned how to wipe your bum only yesterday, try to be four star generals on the internet . You know nothing.

Oh shut up.
People like you insult your country and those who fight for it and call it patriotism, and claim to be Tipu Sultan.
Messed up to the core :lol:

patriotism is not always in uniform-

i love my pakistan
born, bred, fed here. and will die without any remourse for it

patriotism is not always in uniform-

i love my pakistan
born, bred, fed here. and will die without any remourse for it
Seriously boy?
You got explosive diarrhea on mention of one simple thing about Pakistan that our air force scored more about double that of Indian air force , and you making tall claims?

Get do your school work , drink milk and go to sleep.
Boys like you who learned how to wipe your bum only yesterday, try to be four star generals on the internet . You know nothing.
you are right
i failed every subject
and got promoted every time..1 star.

you are right
i failed every subject
Whatever you smoked is pretty strong stuff and you stopped making any sense.
Hope one of the dozen moderators cleans your krap from this thread and puts a diaper on you :lol:

Seriously boy?
You got explosive diarrhea on mention of one simple thing about Pakistan that our air force scored more about double that of Indian air force , and you making tall claims?[/QUOTe.
who said devil.s advocate easy job?

you are right
i failed every subject
So what exactly is your problem?
Like all PMLN , PPP and libtards , you just seem to have a deep rooted hate against Pakistan military, same as Indians, and can't give any good reason for your hate.
Hate for the sake of hate , nothing else.
Then you also expect those whom you hate so profoundly, to die for you.
Only in Pakistan such mentality exists :lol:

So what exactly is your problem?
Like all PMLN , PPP and libtards , you just seem to have a deep rooted hate against Pakistan military, same as Indians, and can't give any good reason for your hate.
pmln/ppp/anp/mqm...........vultures...
and i dont hate my army.. difference of opinion on matters yes

pmln/ppp/anp/mqm...........vultures...
and i dont hate my army.. difference of opinion on matters yes
Those who hate Muslims and Islam , also say the same , that it's just our opinion and freedom of speech.
You are the same.
Hate for the sake of hate while expecting them to fight and die for you.
That's not how any nation on the planet prepares their army for a war.
That's why you are confused and not alone. Hundreds of thousands of confused youth like you who were taught in their expensive private school that insulting own army and country while harping enemy propaganda is patriotism.
It's not.
You are demoralising the army and helping the enemy.

Last edited:
Those who hate Muslims and Islam , also say the same , that it's just our opinion and freedom of speech.
You are the same.
Hate for the sake of hate while expecting them to fight and die for you.
That's not how any nation on the planet prepares their army for a war.
That's why you are confused and not alone. Hundreds of thousands of confused youth like you who were taught in their expensive private school that insulting own army and country while harping enemy propaganda is patriotism.
would never say anything against muslim or islam, because i am a proud muslim
and my expensive school had 4 rooms, i leaking roof, 1 chair for master sahib,while we all sat on ground or tat and a big .
bargad tree.. where we made some chewing gum in recess.

would never say anything against muslim or islam, because i am a proud muslim
and my expensive school had 4 rooms, i leaking roof, 1 chair for master sahib,while we all sat on ground or tat and a big .
bargad tree.. where we made some chewing gum in recess.
Well then don't take out the anger of your deprived childhood on the military.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom