What's new

CIA declassified documents Air War 1971 - PAF v IAF

Why would you need to research. You already know the Indian source.
I read it when i was skimming through Indian defence forums.
i think it was bharat rakshak.
you could find it a lot faster if you would go there instead of trying to prove whatever it is you think you are .....
or you can enjoy the ertugrul theme song with me.....
in any case , yeah whatever gets you off of my tail

I read it when i was skimming through Indian defence forums.
i think it was bharat rakshak.
you could find it a lot faster if you would go there instead of trying to prove whatever it is you think you are .....
or you can enjoy the ertugrul theme song with me.....
in any case , yeah whatever gets you off of my tail

I am listening to Jagjit Singh.

And please don't use Bharat Rakshak a source.

quoted extracts are from Indian sources actually....
they claim third attack was planned.....
yes..

as of today we can nuke india in 15 min...

think.. what a strategic failure that is for you.

lovely little battle ... you guys got a pounding there...
Lol. Is that what they teach you? You can not only get nuked. But even after acquiring your nukes, your PM ran to Clinton in 99 begging for a way out of being pounded by Indians. One thing to occupy empty posts - when faced with guns, as usual you chaps ran away.

Lol @ pounding in the Rann. You got 10% of your claim. India got 90% of its claim. But yes, you had some military success in the Rann when you first built a base in Kanjarkot.

I am listening to Jagjit Singh.

And please don't use Bharat Rakshak a source.
well that is what i have concluded too...
:drag:

Lol. Is that what they teach you? You can not only get nuked. But even after acquiring your nukes, your PM ran to Clinton in 99 begging for a way out of being pounded by Indians. One thing to occupy empty posts - when faced with guns, as usual you chaps ran away.

Lol @ pounding in the Rann. You got 10% of your claim. India got 90% of its claim. But yes, you had some military success in the Rann when you first built a base in Kanjarkot.
first of all, in Kargil Indians asked clinton to pressure Pakistan to withdraw .... there is even an interview of clinton where he brags about it.....
most Indian victories also involve targeting retreating Pakistani forces..... not advancing. Pakistan still ocuppies area previously not held by them in before kargil(something very well discussed in this forum I think 6-8 peaks in Drass-Kargil sector alone not counting advances in Ladakh region)... while that is not the case with Indians...
furthermore, all the area India claimed in rann of kutch was already held by Indian forces,non included any territory of Pakistan which ironically is also the case with Pakistan's claim...All the territory they claimed was also Indian and none included any area previously held by Pakistan .......
can you see the pattern???????

Only in the bollywood, indian FAKE NEWS world is the above all true.

However in REALITY and in the REAL WORLD............:disagree:............:azn:

PS Do you even have one iota of CREDIBLE evidence to support ANY of your claims?..........:azn:.........:lol:

Tsk Tsk. We didn't lose not so "Azad" Kashmir. We never had it. Ditto with Gilgit-Baltistan. 10% of Pakistan's claim on Rann of Kutch was awarded to it via a neutral tribunal. But dream on little boy. Keep surrendering, losing and keep thumping your chest. Works well for us.

Nah. Read the report. Mukti Bahini was followed up with an actual ground invasion. Sissies use proxies and don't actually achieve anything.
Proxies were employed by Pakistan at first in 1947, then Pakistan took the rest of what they control in Kashmir today.

It was India who ran to the US after their whole pathetic military could not take kargil from 4-5000 men and even lost 2 planes in the process. Do I even have to mention how in 2002 you gangetics killed thousands of yourselves just mobilising to Pakistan, who was ready to wipe you off the planet?

Guess what, India still shrunk and has been shrinking since independence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Proxies were employed by Pakistan at first in 1947, then Pakistan took the rest of what they control in Kashmir today.

It was India who ran to the US after their whole pathetic military could not take kargil from 4-5000 men and even lost 2 planes in the process. Do I even have to mention how in 2002 you gangetics killed thousands of yourselves just mobilising to Pakistan, who was ready to wipe you off the planet?

Guess what, India still shrunk and has been shrinking since independence.
Lol. Your proxies took parts of Kashmir from the Maharaja after violating your Standstill Agreement with him. Not from India.

And no. In 99, we saw your PM run Clinton begging for a way out. Haha. And even on your way down after retreating you kept getting pounded.

Lol. Your proxies took parts of Kashmir from the Maharaja after violating your Standstill Agreement with him. Not from India.

And no. In 99, we saw your PM run Clinton begging for a way out. Haha. And even on your way down after retreating you kept getting pounded.
name of this bollywood movie? please

Back
Top Bottom