What's new

CIA terrified of Ghazwa e Hind...All Pakistanis must see this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barely; what you posted wasn't 'facts', merely a rant on how Pakistan shouldn't have been formed; supposedly how the British 'tricked us', and how you wanted Akhand Bharat so badly. Fact is, your and your Hindu imperialists' worst nightmare, Pakistan, exists and there isn't much you sorry people can do about it :coffee:
Oh please debunk my rants then, dont give these loose statements, try to put up some intelligent argument, I will eat my words if you can prove with facts..

I dont think you can, but let me see what you got.

I was born in India not in the Akhand Bharat, I dont want Pakistan to be ever part of India. We are fine with what we have. India is not imperialistic, Bangladesh would be a part of India if that was true.

As a Non Muslim you dont have to believe in Hadees............We Muslims dont have much significance about Foreign Policies or any current affairs or strategy or any other bull****.....these things changes in few days.....we do when its the wright time....OK..I'll talk to u after India is conquered....till then bye:wave: bye take care:azn:
Allah Hafiz!!

You Will Conquer India ?:lol:.. Get out of ur wet dreams which LAL topi (Zahid Hamid) Shows U... Forget About India and remember about Kargil war where u miserably lost and the whole world Supported us againt Pakistan.

As a Muslim u should at least respect the ahadees.

You Will Conquer India ?:lol:.. Get out of ur wet dreams which LAL topi (Zahid Hamid) Shows U... Forget About India and remember about Kargil war where u miserably lost and the whole world Supported us againt Pakistan.

your talking about Kargil......."Wo choti si piddi si larai"..........have you forgotten about the 1965 war where u ( with an army 5 times bigger than its opponent ) Cowards attacked us and then u know what happened.........:woot:

your talking about Kargil......."Wo choti si piddi si larai"..........have you forgotten about the 1965 war where u ( with an army 5 times bigger than its opponent ) Cowards attacked us and then u know what happened.........:woot:

You do know that to go to Dhaka, Pakistanis now need a visa, Right?? :rofl:

However, If India keeps violating human rights, then how can we make peace with them?

I can vouch for Pakistanis collectively that we cannot, if this continues on.

After Kashmir is resolved, I would want nothing to do with India. They can go their way and we can go our way.

I am not interested in all of India, just Northern India including Haryana, UP and Bihar to form my MUGHLISTAN EMPIRE. All states North of Mughalistan can join my Mughalistan State or join Pakistan. Their choice - their decision.

My MUGHALISTAN EMPIRE would treat all its Hindu and Muslim subjects alike and it will be a real SECULAR STATE, not a FAKE one like present day India. It will be just like it was in the days of Mughals ( especially like Akbar Badshah's reign ).

Then we won, how else do you explain not gaining what you came for?

I am not interested in all of India, just Northern India including Haryana, UP and Bihar to form my MUGHLISTAN EMPIRE. All states North of Mughalistan can join my Mughalistan State or join Pakistan. Their choice - their decision.

My MUGHALISTAN EMPIRE would treat all its Hindu and Muslim subjects alike and it will be a real SECULAR STATE, not a FAKE one like present day India. It will be just like it was in the days of Mughals ( especially like Akbar Badshah's reign ).
This got to be the joke of the Month!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

as in what was brainwashed to you or what really happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can ask the mods and think tank if you want to know the truth...and also

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

dude you relative of Mr.10%:what:

Apparently, this gazwaehind involves a so-called "hadith" which says that pakistan will conquer India one day.

The fact is, Muslim holy book (Koran) itself quite clearly says that Prophet Mohammed does not know the future at all (ref: 46:9, 7:188, 6:50, 5:109)

Islamist fanatics use these fabricated so-called "hadiths" to encourage separatist movements, terrorism and insurgency in India's Kashmir. They use these to encourage terrorism and insurgency across the world including Chechnya, Afghanistan, Iraq etc.

It is about time these fanatics are wiped out. India should be more aggressive in Kashmir. All the best.

Apparently, this gazwaehind involves a so-called "hadith" which says that pakistan will conquer India one day.

The fact is, Muslim holy book (Koran) itself quite clearly says that Prophet Mohammed does not know the future at all (ref: 46:9, 7:188, 6:50, 5:109)

Islamist fanatics use these fabricated so-called "hadiths" to encourage separatist movements, terrorism and insurgency in India's Kashmir. They use these to encourage terrorism and insurgency across the world including Chechnya, Afghanistan, Iraq etc.

It is about time these fanatics are wiped out. India should be more aggressive in Kashmir. All the best.
We just need to concentrate on our country, from here Pakistan has only two choices - Either it gives up these screwed up policy or we will see the implosion of Pakistan.

But only thing is that this mowglistan wil have more hindus and hindus will be your masters

But only thing is that this mowglistan wil have more hindus and hindus will be your masters
There were "more" hindus all along, but Muslims were the masters for some 1000 years ... Being in majority might not save u next time either ...

...Destiny is already written. We will only unfold it InshAllah (Via Zaid Zaman Hamid official)
Ohhhh Myyyyyy Goooood ... :)
Traitor just said at 1:55+ that Osama pointed out Americans being new Mongols,,,
Have I been spreading this word for a while or not ... !!!
Was Osama 1st to say that? or in year 1555 someone else said that too...

=
Link
Link 2
=
-
-
& u also missed Nostradamus where he foresaw King Of Terror(America) bringing back to life Kings of Mongols(who massacred Muslims)...

The year 1999, seventh month,(Presidential Nomination of Dajjali-Bush)
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.(US air raids)
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,(US killed Muslims like Mongols***)
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

***Mongols started attacks from present day Afghanistan & caused greatest damage in present-day Afghanistan & Iraq ,,, so did US, perfectly fitting the description "To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols" ... Defeat of Mongols started from Syria, & so is predicted in Ahadees that Romans will land around Syria & series of their defeats will start from there
=
=
...Get real, there is no Ghazwa-e-Hind... screw war and try and live in peace for once, we need no more territory than we already have.
Like Noah's ppl ridiculed him when he was building boat in desert that there is NO flood.
Preach it to those who've started all interventions in other's life. You r asking victims to lay off.:)

=
=
The King of Terror - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

I think this post should be immortalized on the "Stupid and Funny" section of the forum. I really mean it. I will donate just to develop a feature called "Immortalize this post", because no matter how much we thank its not enough.

____

On a more serious note, first conquer whole of Siachen and then make these threats. The states of India are not medieval kingdoms. I think you are playing too much Age of Empires.

Wasn't it the Mughals who let India fall to the British ?

Like they do in Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom