What's new

Clinton Warns Pakistan of "severe consequences."

They talk big but don't do jack our government maybe cowards but the pakistani people are not we are still waiting for obama to invade us like he threatened to do a few years ago

USA doesn't dare wage a full-scale war against Pakistan when China is backing Pakistan.

Some Indian members "doubt" China will even help Pakistan at all ---> THEN INDIANS ARE FOOLS, BECAUSE CHINESE HIGHLY REGARD 2 THINGS: (1) HONOR & (2) FRIENDSHIP. SINCE CHINA HAS REPEATEDLY STATED THAT SINO-PAK FRIENDSHIP IS (A) "ALL-WEATHER" and (B) HIGHER THAN THE HIMALAYAS, DEEPER THAN THE SEA. THIS MEANS CHINA (1) REGARDS PAKISTAN AS DEAR FRIEND, and (2) CHINA MADE A VERBAL COMMITMENT.

Expect to see support like during the Korean-USA war and during the Viet Nam-USA war ---> We all know how USA was defeated in both!

:pakistan::smitten::china:
:china::smitten::pakistan:

:sniper::usflag:

Well China did warn USA against any misadventure within Pakistan in 2008. Also when was the last time USA won a war, we might be completely crushed initially, but once the asymmetric warfare kicks into gear, the the results will speak for themself.

We have a large population, a large army, enough equipment to sustain ourselves and enough proxies to harm many countries. We will use the Islam card, our allies will help us and though they might level out cities in a matter of days, guerilla warfare will come in handy.

We might become another Afghanistan but we will make sure the invaders learn a very hard lesson.

Not to mention Pakistan shares a border with China, just like how Korea & Vietnam shared a border with China. And we all know how that turned out for the Yankees!!! :oops:

:D:pakistan::china:

Remember USSR, most powerful military power in the world.

The Bear Trap set for them will become the The Eagle Trap for americans.

Even though SCO isn't officially a Military Alliance, but in reality it is a de-facto one.

Remember Pakistan is an observer (and highly valued member) of SCO, along with Iran. :mod:

^^ I think you are misreading the kind of attack (if at all.. its a theoretical discussion) US would launch on Pakistan. I dont think it will be a war of occupation or leveling of cities. Its just that the missiles and drone attacks would spread further and deeper and will come outside of the bounds of the NWFP region. There is no way USA can hope to conquer and occupy a country the size of Pakistan..

^^ I think you are misreading the kind of attack (if at all.. its a theoretical discussion) US would launch on Pakistan. I dont think it will be a war of occupation or leveling of cities. Its just that the missiles and drone attacks would spread further and deeper and will come outside of the bounds of the NWFP region. There is no way USA can hope to conquer and occupy a country the size of Pakistan..

All the rhetoric aside, America doesn't have many friends in this part of the world except perhaps India which is ever ready to prove it's loyalties, but in the Afghan scenario, it's of little value since India and Afghanistan don't share any common border.
In such a difficult situation, the last thing the Americans could afford is to alienate it's ally for WOT. As an Indian National, you more than any one else should have the knowledge of how the leaders resort to chest thumping triads for home consumption. By making such a statement, i would say the lady has killed two birds with a stone. ;)

Run USA has invaded

2bca5b06f10069f5_large

:)

The HC's statement had two purposes , She was bound to give such a statement or else their rivals would have fueled the American public sentiments to a level that things might have become more difficult, Secondly her statement served a purpose to pressurize Pakistan to start a military ops in the north as well, which is not something new , Since last year they are trying very hard to get our military in the North, They did bullyed us in the Past with ten times more the pressure, So i guess the PA's top brass has made clear its position on when,how to start a military action NW to American Establishment during the strategic dialogue, and hopefully the USGov will stick to that and will refrain from further bullying unless it only serves local consumption and to fend off political rivals
Secondly the US is looking for an end-game here it dosent wants to prop up hostilities with its ally which could serve vary valuably in a scenario in which HOW,When and in Which Position the US would eventually want to exit Afghanistan.

I think Quershi has Dumped her ....

She really need treatment ....

^^ I think you are misreading the kind of attack (if at all.. its a theoretical discussion) US would launch on Pakistan. I dont think it will be a war of occupation or leveling of cities. Its just that the missiles and drone attacks would spread further and deeper and will come outside of the bounds of the NWFP region.

They cant even stay 1 More Day in Afghanistan if we want to ...

hillary has lost her mind ... really she dont know what she is speaking ,

Not to mention Pakistan shares a border with China, just like how Korea & Vietnam shared a border with China. And we all know how that turned out for the Yankees!!! :oops:

:D:pakistan::china:

Don't relay on others for your security. China will never come to any one's help. If its US than a big NO. Why they will try to mess with the only hyperpower in the world? Also their current economic boom mainly relates with US.

I don't see any reason for US to attack Pakistan. This talks from politicians are pointed towards american people.

Don't relay on others for your security. China will never come to any one's help. If its US than a big NO. Why they will try to mess with the only hyperpower in the world? Also their current economic boom mainly relates with US.

I don't see any reason for US to attack Pakistan. This talks from politicians are pointed towards american people.

MacArthur also said that China would never foolishly attack the US Army, "home by christmas", blah blah blah and his general ended up dead, north korea was saved and south korea lost enough civilians and infrastructure to hold back their economic development for 20 years.

If the US occupied Pakistan, then Tibet and Xinjiang are both in danger, just like how our Northeast and Beijing itself was in danger if US occupied north korea, and how Guangdong was in danger if US occupied Vietnam.

i think US should invade Pakistan, then finally Pakistanis will have someone to vent their pent-up anger on and get revenge for the innocents killed in the drone strikes

^^ k.uttas in govt will kiss the bribe and leave the people to their fate

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom