What's new

Closest allies: Joint defence declaration of India and USA

ya right :angel:

Are you seriously asking me if I saw my own image which I posted ? :cheesy:

All rambling about Rosneft is irrelevant but for the fact that the Chinese funded the Russians to build the pipeline and gave a commitment for 270$ billion purchase and only still ended up with 1.5 $ discount on it :devil: ............. seems to me that Russia had China by the balls all along. Is this your idea of a partnership ? :lol:

Except for your usual strawman about oil and gas pipeline it has been clearly proved that China needs Russia more than Russia needs China and its an unequal and uneasy partnership.

Its a pity that with Russia China moving so close, Russia is still refusing to sell Su 35 to china but sells technology for Nuclear submarines to India, lease one latest Nuclear submarine, along with an Aircraft Carrier :lol:

Except for your usual strawman about oil and gas pipeline it has been clearly proved that China needs Russia more than Russia needs China and its an unequal and uneasy partnership.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ce-declaration-india-usa-9.html#ixzz2gGha3DC2

Yes on the China needs Russia more ,yes its correct. But the partnership is not uneasy ,thats clear from the kind of military exercises and the positions they are having on several issues.

But Chinese seem to be saying that they are not interested in buying the numbers in russia wants to sell them if I am right.
Negotiations on the sale of Russian advanced Su-35 Flanker-E fighters to China have been put on hold over Beijing’s refusal to buy a large consignment, Russian state-controlled arms exporter Rosoboronexport said on Tuesday.
“We have been promoting the Su-35 fighter on the Chinese market,” Rosoboronexport deputy chief Viktor Komardin said.
“However, China only wants to buy a limited number [of aircraft] whereas we want [to sell] a large consignment to make [the deal] economically viable.”
He offered no indication of the numbers involved
The negotiations have been ongoing for more than one and a half years.
Russia-China Su-35 Fighter Talks Frozen | World | RIA Novosti

but sells technology for Nuclear submarines to India, lease one latest Nuclear submarine, along with an Aircraft Carrier

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ce-declaration-india-usa-9.html#ixzz2gGiU31xk

These were older deals with Russia ,when Russia -india friendship was strong.But now with india changing sides ,you will see relations change. That will happen.Be not surprised if Russia refuses or exits JV's with India in the future.India's fate in upcoming war could be like Libya/Pakistan if India continues moving closer to USA.

All rambling about Rosneft is irrelevant

Actually its very relevant and is necessary for a person like you who has no idea about oil and gas industry.

Are you seriously asking me if I saw my own image which I posted ?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ce-declaration-india-usa-9.html#ixzz2gGk6lCub

Yes, because the diagram was contradictory to your Stand and the claims you were making. China was third largest buyer of russian oil in 2011 ,but looking at the deals and the pipeline networks being made in northern eastern china ,China will be the biggest client for russian oil in a matter of years .

@vK_man .... the only relationship that become apparent is one in which China is an oil addict and Russia is the big daddy supplier.

If by staying outside the SCO can get India Nuclear submarines and Aircraft Carriers and by staying inside SCO chinese have to pay Russians to build pipelines with chinese money and have to commit to 270 billion$ of Oil purchase without any significant discount, then India is better off outside SCO. :angel:

You can continue to peddle nonsense, just don't waste my time anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided a little more research on Su-35 :

t the end of last year, Russia concluded a framework agreement with China for the sale of four Amur-1650 diesel submarines. In January it signed another intergovernmental agreement for the supply of Russia’s latest Su-35 long-range fighter planes.

If the deals go through, it will be for the first time in a decade that Russia has delivered offensive weapons to China.

It will also mark the first time that Russia has supplied China with more powerful weapon platforms compared with Russian-built systems India has in its arsenals. In the past, the opposite was the rule.

For example, the Su-30MKK jet fighters Russia sold to China were no match for the Su-30MKIs supplied to India at about the same time. The Chinese planes had an inferior radar and without the thrust vectoring engines the Indian version had.

[UThis time the situation looks reversed.[/U] The Amur-1650 submarine is far more silent and powerful than the Kilo-class submarines the Indian Navy has in its inventory. India’s Su-30MKI will be no match for China’s Su-35 which is powered by a higher thrust engine and boasts a more sophisticated radar, avionics and weapons, according to a leading Russian military expert, Konstantin Makienko.

China’s acquisition of the Su-35 will also question the wisdom of India’s plan to buy the French Rafale, the expert said.

“The sale of Su-35s to China will shoot down the value of the Rafale for India,” Mr. Makienko, who is deputy head of Russia’s top defence think tank, Centre for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies, told The Hindu.

“The Rafale will stand no chance against China’s Su-35,” the expert explained. “The Su-35’s Irbis radar has more than twice the detection range of the Rafale’s Thales RBE2, and will lock onto its target well before the Russian plane becomes visible for a retaliatory strike. The 117S engines of the Su-35 are also far more powerful than the Rafale’s Snecma M88.”
The dragon gets a bear hug - The Hindu

You can thank the US stooge Congress govt for sending Russia into more Chinese influence.

@vK_man .... the only relationship that become apparent is one in which China is an oil addict and Russia is the big daddy supplier.

If by staying outside the SCO can get India Nuclear submarines and Aircraft Carriers and by staying inside SCO chinese have to pay Russians to build pipelines with chinese money and have to commit to 270 billion$ of Oil purchase without any significant discount, then India is better off outside SCO. :angel:

You can continue to peddle nonsense, just don't waste my time anymore.

Its you who's peddling nonsense. India already started getting screwed by Russia.

If by staying outside the SCO can get India Nuclear submarines and Aircraft Carriers and by staying inside SCO chinese have to pay Russians to build pipelines with chinese money and have to commit to 270 billion$ of Oil purchase without any significant discount, then India is better off outside SCO.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...e-declaration-india-usa-10.html#ixzz2gGov6VWI

Sure ,India buys oil from Saudi Arabia and allows the wahabbis to run amok.You can see whats it doing in UP. I will prefer buying from Russia or Iran anyday compared to Saudi Arabia.

It will also mark the first time that Russia has supplied China with more powerful weapon platforms compared with Russian-built systems India has in its arsenals. In the past, the opposite was the rule.

For example, the Su-30MKK jet fighters Russia sold to China were no match for the Su-30MKIs supplied to India at about the same time. The Chinese planes had an inferior radar and without the thrust vectoring engines the Indian version had.

This time the situation looks reversed. The Amur-1650 submarine is far more silent and powerful than the Kilo-class submarines the Indian Navy has in its inventory. India’s Su-30MKI will be no match for China’s Su-35 which is powered by a higher thrust engine and boasts a more sophisticated radar, avionics and weapons, according to a leading Russian military expert, Konstantin Makienko.

China’s acquisition of the Su-35 will also question the wisdom of India’s plan to buy the French Rafale, the expert said.

“The sale of Su-35s to China will shoot down the value of the Rafale for India,” Mr. Makienko, who is deputy head of Russia’s top defence think tank, Centre for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies, told The Hindu.

“The Rafale will stand no chance against China’s Su-35,” the expert explained. “The Su-35’s Irbis radar has more than twice the detection range of the Rafale’s Thales RBE2, and will lock onto its target well before the Russian plane becomes visible for a retaliatory strike. The 117S engines of the Su-35 are also far more powerful than the Rafale’s Snecma M88.”
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...e-declaration-india-usa-10.html#ixzz2gGpA0tlx

Good India will be getting the taste of its own medicine for betraying Russia.

If by staying outside the SCO can get India Nuclear submarines and Aircraft Carriers and by staying inside SCO chinese have to pay Russians to build pipelines with chinese money and have to commit to 270

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...e-declaration-india-usa-10.html#ixzz2gGps2wdq

That was past deals for nuclear submarines or aircraft carriers ,when Russia and India were best friends.Now ,the situation is changing with India back stabbing Russia .

This time the situation looks reversed. The Amur-1650 submarine is far more silent and powerful than the Kilo-class submarines the Indian Navy has in its inventory. India’s Su-30MKI will be no match for China’s Su-35 which is powered by a higher thrust engine and boasts a more sophisticated radar, avionics and weapons, according to a leading Russian military expert, Konstantin Makienko.

@vK_man ....I was trying to be polite. Do not reply to me as I have a policy of not engaging with idiots or Chinese 50 cents false flaggers.

Come back to me when Russia sells latest Nuclear submarines or a working Aircraft carrier to china. :coffee:...... now go eat some pork.

@vK_man ....I was trying to be polite. Do not reply to me as I have a policy of not engaging with idiots or Chinese 50 cents false flaggers.

Come back to me when Russia sells latest Nuclear submarines or a working Aircraft carrier to china. :coffee:...... now go eat some pork.

Go ahead look at my past posts .Ask the mod for my IP .I am not blind like the flag waving morons here who will support the US stooge regime of Congress.

Come back to me when Russia sells latest Nuclear submarines or a working Aircraft carrier to china. ...... now go eat some pork.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...e-declaration-india-usa-10.html#ixzz2gGtzueYO

Happened when India and Russia were best buddies in the past. Lets see if it happens in future.

The Problem Russia has is its military industry is on life support, MIG is a good example.
MiG Aircraft Corporation On Life Support
Next Article → NAVAL AIR: Britain Abandons The Catapult Again

September 28, 2013: Russia recently announced it is buying 16 MiG-29SMT jet fighters. The Russian Air Force does not want these MiGs and the government is making the purchase to keep the MAC (MiG Aircraft Corporation) from going bankrupt. That became a possibility earlier this year when it was revealed that Russia would not order 37 of MAC’s new (and still in development) MiG-35D fighters. Because of development problems, this order will now be delayed until 2016. Cancellation of this order put MiG in a financial bind and the best solution seemed to be the purchase of more of the existing MiG-29 models.

Russia's military industry employs 2.5 – 3 million people and accounts for 20% of all manufacturing jobs.

Military industries in Russia are trying to survive they don't care about anything else including India.

Any comment?

So the so-called "Independent" Hindus don't trust their super duper world-class DRDO a tiny bit after all, selling themselves to the highest bidder while backstabbing the Ruskies on their way? Again and again, history proves that 82 IQ is not there for nothing. :D

For one thing, many Indian politicians and even people have been very ambivalent and even hostile to the US. Anti-Americanism has run fairly deep in India for decades.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom