What's new

CM Shehbaz announces metro bus, IT University for Faisalabad

usamafarooqui2

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
cm-shehbaz-announces-metro-bus-it-university-for-faisalabad-1492251697-7496.jpg

Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif today said that modern hospitals equipped with latest healthcare facilities are being established across the province.

This he stated after inaugurating a fifty bed Emergency block at Children hospital in Faisalabad. Shahbaz Sharif said this hospital will be expanded to a one thousand bed hospital to provide the best possible health care to children.

This hospital is constructed at Jhang Road with an estimated cost of Rs 5 billion. It has consisted of 1000 beds with modern facilities. The first phase of this project has been completed with Rs 1 billion and it includes Emergency Ward of 200 beds and Outdoor Patients Department (OPD).

Meanwhile, the CM also inaugurated Haseeb Shaheed Hospital to cater to the medical needs of Eastern Side of the city. The CM also visited the Emergency and OPD of the Children Hospital and reviewed the facilities provided to the patients in the emergency and OPD.

Later, addressing local bodies’ convention the Chief Minister announced development projects including metro bus in Faisalabad. He said an IT university will be set up in the city to improve quality of education in the metropolis. He also assured that work on Faisalabad safe city project will soon be started.

Referring to the mega projects launched by the incumbent government in the power sector, the chief minister said that seven thousand megawatt electricity will be added to the national grid by the end of this year.

Responding to former president Asif Ali Zardari’s statement, Shahbaz Sharif that that those claiming for Gwadar and China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) should answer why they forgot to lay foundation stone of these projects during their tenure.

Earlier, the Chief Minister visited the residence of MNA Shahbaz Babar in Samundri and went to the residence of his cousin Inspector Fida Hussain who had embraced martyrdom during an operation against terrorists in Sahiwal last month.

He expressed his deep sense of condolence and said that he is actually our hero who had laid down his life for peaceful future of the coming generations. He announced the financial help of ten million rupees for his family. MNA Talal Chaudhary was also present.

The CM also attended a meeting in which he was briefed by the health officials about the progress of these health related projects in the Faisalabad.

State Minister for Water and Power Chaudhary Abid Sher Ali, Provincial Minister for Law Rana Sana Ullah Khan, Khawaja Salman Rafiq, Divisional Commissioner Momin Agha, RPO Bilal Siddique Kamiyana and CPO Faisalabad Afzaal Kausar were also present.

modern hospitals equipped with latest healthcare facilities are being established across the province.

So next time when NS or SS get sick. Can we expect them to treat their illness here, in Those modern hospitals equipped with latest healthcare facilities ?

On topic : Good news for Faisalabad. I.T university will be a great addition.

Last edited:
So next time when NS or SS get sick. Can we expect them to treat their illness here, in Those hospitals ?

It is like saying can we expecting Imran Khan's children to study in his Peshawar university instead of Oxford in UK? It is their choices. Besides, most of doctors outsource their expertise to overseas. It is not big deal.

PM is more danger in Pakistan than in overseas due to security reasons. Even Imran Khan might do the same on security grounds if he was PM of Pakistan.

It is like saying can we expecting Imran Khan's children to study in his Peshawar university instead of Oxford in UK?

IK children's live with him . Yes ?

IK children's rule you. Yes ?

IK children's make claims about Pakistan's modern hospitals. Yes ?

How is IK even concerned ? Or you just needed IK to counter my argument. Yes ?

Now listen bro. One is you ruler. the Other one is a common UK citizen living with his mother in UK. is it that hard for you to understand ?

Even Imran Khan might do the same on security grounds if he was PM of Pakistan.

When he broke his neck in election campaign he went to London. Yes ?

There is a thing called Positive criticism. what you are doing is called criticism for the sake of criticism. In my two liner Post, in first line i criticized NS and SS. but you should also read line # 2. in which i actually admired his step to build an I.T university.

Ab kamaal to na karo na sir g.

Last edited:
So next time when NS or SS get sick. Can we expect them to treat their illness here, in Those modern hospitals equipped with latest healthcare facilities ?

LOL! bo hows that possible they prefer london waly baba more:yahoo:
Yea IT uni is good step

they are very humble people, they go to door aftada maqam (london) so local people can get the facilities

Exactly,
taaky bechaari ghareeb awam jo hospitals elaaj karwane aati hay unko koi takleef na ho.

One must ask, Aapki ye soch tab kahan chale jaati hay jab aap saraky band karwa dety hay apnay qaaflo kay lye.

LOL! bo hows that possible they prefer london waly baba more:yahoo:

Exactly.

He sure is expanding business.Metro,Orange line,Now IT uni.Lets see what comes after

What these bastards make is full of corruption & extremely cheap material.

IK children's live with him . Yes ?

IK children's rule you. Yes ?

IK children's make claims about Pakistan's modern hospitals. Yes ?

How is IK even concerned ? Or you just needed IK to counter my argument. Yes ?

Now listen bro. One is you ruler. the Other one is a common UK citizen living with his mother in UK. is it that hard for you to understand ?

It is not about Imran Khan. It is about analogy which makes no sense which has been explained in the very existing post of mine you just quoted.

It has never been about Imran Khan. Again it is about analogy but i should have known better to use Imran Khan as part of analogy. #Insecure Imranistan :D

It is not about Imran Khan. It is about analogy which makes no sense which has been explained in the very existing post of mine you just quoted.

It has never been about Imran Khan. Again it is about analogy but i should have known better to use Imran Khan as part of analogy. #Insecure Imranistan :D

#YouAreNotMakingAnySenseWhatsoever

Seems like election season is upon us. Fake promises and inauguration of incomplete projects will be a daily occurrence.

Back
Top Bottom