What's new

CNS, Admiral Muhammad Amjad Khan Niazi on an official visit to USA

Pakistan should not isolate from the Western world. It is better to be a friend or act as a friend instead of becoming completely hostile to "somewhat unfriendly" countries.

These forums provide opportunities to understand the leadership of these nations and also to make them understand Pakistan's point of view.

Possibility of Pakistan be able to acquire western weapons or technologies is a mere wishful dream at least in near future.

Pakistan should not isolate from the Western world. It is better to be a friend or act as a friend instead of becoming completely hostile to "somewhat unfriendly" countries.

These forums provide opportunities to understand the leadership of these nations and also to make them understand Pakistan's point of view.

Possibility of Pakistan be able to acquire western weapons or technologies is a mere wishful dream at least in near future.

We’re not saying become hostile every individual keeps two faces. What we are saying is don’t go grabbing you nut sack whenever your in the presence of a white boy.

We’re not saying become hostile every individual keeps two faces. What we are saying is don’t go grabbing you nut sack whenever your in the presence of a white boy.
Unless you are present physically hearing their exchange of conversation, you cannot blame PN leadership.

Photographs never tell the complete truth. Furthermore, there are always many sides of a picture. It depends on the observer, how he or she wants to perceive.

IMO opinion present civilian and armed force leadership is setting Pakistan's priority straight. Instead of aid attached with strings, fair trade and investment will be welcomed. Foreign intervention in any form will not be tolerated. Pakistan will not join in the foreign war efforts but will certainly be a reliable partner in peace process.

I fail to understand why do these generals, admirals, ACMs run to US every now and than? What are we hoping to achieve here? US is neither an ally nor are they going to sell us anything or would continue any sort of other meaningful engagement with us. They treat us a future threat, probably will sanction us at some point in the future.

I fail to understand why do these generals, admirals, ACMs run to US every now and than? What are we hoping to achieve here? US is neither an ally nor are they going to sell us anything or would continue any sort of other meaningful engagement with us. They treat us a future threat, probably will sanction us at some point in the future.

Excuse me but this is a really ignorant post.

1) PN still operate US equipment and will needs spare/replenishment (Harpoon, P-3C, OHP_
2) US maintains a massive fleet very near Pakistan and Pakistan is a regular partner (and infact commander of) s CTF-150 and CTF-151 with PN staff stationed at US NAVCENT HQ
3) The CNS was taking part in a symposium with 20 others naval chiefs
4) He had a chance to see new USN practices at the surface warfare facilities
5) Even Chinese Admirals visit US on working trips
6) We still have PN cadets at USN Academy

In light of the above please explain how he is "running" to US?

Excuse me but this is a really ignorant post.

1) PN still operate US equipment and will needs spare/replenishment (Harpoon, P-3C, OHP_
So are you suggesting that PN Chief is there to get spares? Do you think US is going to replenish any thing? Good luck getting it through Congress specially now.
2) US maintains a massive fleet very near Pakistan and Pakistan is a regular partner (and infact commander of) s CTF-150 and CTF-151 with PN staff stationed at US NAVCENT HQ
And that requires chief visit? There is only ceremonial with no real or strategic value. In reality Pakistan is in the opposing camp and as much as we like to stay neutral, others haven't left much of a choice for us.
3) The CNS was taking part in a symposium with 20 others naval chiefs
Again it does not matter how many naval chiefs are participating what matters is where are current US and Pakistan relations? Are we allies or even considered friendly?
4) He had a chance to see new USN practices at the surface warfare facilities
I doubt if anything meaningful will ever be shared by the US. Even at Red Flag, US downplays its capabilities versus all the participants. There was a whole thread on this by Gambit. You are talking about a country that refuses to give green light for sale of mere Engines to Pakistan. Forget anything else.
5) Even Chinese Admirals visit US on working trips
When did it last happened?
6) We still have PN cadets at USN Academy

And? This should stop altogether if it hasnt already. Turning of cadets into assets working for military intelligence is nothing new. Remember the Brig that was caught selling critical information to a foreign intelligence?

In light of the above please explain how he is "running" to US?

Already did.

So are you suggesting that PN Chief is there to get spares? Do you think US is going to replenish any thing? Good luck getting it through Congress specially now.

And that requires chief visit? There is only ceremonial with no real or strategic value. In reality Pakistan is in the opposing camp and as much as we like to stay neutral, others haven't left much of a choice for us.

Again it does not matter how many naval chiefs are participating what matters is where are current US and Pakistan relations? Are we allies or even considered friendly?

I doubt if anything meaningful will ever be shared by the US. Even at Red Flag, US downplays its capabilities versus all the participants. There was a whole thread on this by Gambit. You are talking about a country that refuses to give green light for sale of mere Engines to Pakistan. Forget anything else.

When did it last happened?

And? This should stop altogether if it hasnt already. Turning of cadets into assets working for military intelligence is nothing new. Remember the Brig that was caught selling critical information to a foreign intelligence?

Already did.

The above points I put shows it is important PN has a working relationship with the USN, visits are part of that, if your blind ignorance makes you unable top see that, then it's your problem, not mine

The above points I put shows it is important PN has a working relationship with the USN, visits are part of that, if your blind ignorance makes you unable top see that, then it's your problem, not mine
You are utter naive if you think US is in any mood to keep a working relationship with us. If you cant see that despite of whats happening around you and instead choose to burry your head in the sand, than its your problem, not mine.
US sees us only through the lens of Afghanistan and they have made that absolutely clear, the sooner we except this reality, the better it would be.

Back
Top Bottom