What's new

COAS has lost his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hafiz shouted at the top of his lungs for two hours he was seething with anger..he said this is war. He said that I will continue this war continuously.
He said that your mother i.e. institution was raped on 9/11 Pakistan Army's IK wants real freedom from Pakistan Army, it wants to end the concept of Pakistan.
He wants to destroy Pakistan's army and therefore destroy Pakistan, as happened in Iraq and Libya, IK has the same role as Gorbachev who broke up the Soviet Union.
IK has the same role as Gorbachev who broke USSR IK is corrupt. He took billions of rupees from Malik Riaz. He took acres of land in Bani Gala and renovated Zaman Park Complex. Malik Riaz is corrupt in PTI. I have evidence with IK but he made him the second general.
I will keep Jinnah House in its present form. I will give pictures of the bastards who were involved, who planned, who encouraged, who participated. Especially ex-servicemen (retired). I will hang pictures of their wives and children. I will embarrass them. I will visit the children of universities, colleges and schools.
When PPP did Masti in 80s, we beat them and kicked them out. When PMLN did Masti, we kicked them out then MQM kicked out. ne masti ki haiz in ka asa bharkas nikalin gay key qbar tak yaad rakhain gay people love Pakistan. They are coming out in thousands to support us.

They are taking to the streets. They are showering us with love Social media is more than 90% fake. This 6 inch screen is all fake. Ppl love us I have instructed the government that I will not settle for less than 25% increase in army pay 35% discount will be given to all. PTI has not been punished on CSD so far. They will be punished now.
If I have to go down, I'll take these bullies with me. This is a war.

I will fight this war till the end. He targeted retired people a lot..called them bastards..he said that PTI planned this. These were very planned attacks. We will punish everyone.. These goons do not reflect the collective will of the Pakistani people.. He specifically gave details of Aamir Kayani's corruption (and today ISI forced him to quit PTI).
He is moved by IK's name in the international media. He said that IK would be fine with him if he postpones the elections until next year, he just wants his corruption case to be resolved. Do not follow. He said that now he is giving explanations. Please describe it.

Last edited:
We’re you smoking charas when you wrote this?

Is the above satire?

It is reported by Haider Mehdi & Moeed Pirzada. This so called General was throwing tantrums while talking to officers on the other day in Sialkot.

Reportedly he called IK a Haramzada, but beware that our army is neutral.

Last edited:
It is reported by Haider Mehdi. This so called General was throwing tantrums while talking to officers on the other day in Sialkot.

Reported to Haider Mehdi by inside sources, not his words.

Its a fake.

1. Hafiz obviously does not have IK’s corruption evidence. Otherwise with full might of state, the cases against IK would have proceeded at lightning speed and he would have been in jail. Not dissimilar to what happened to Nawaz Sharif.

2. Malik Riaz and Establishment are knee deep in corruption. It will be a good idea for court proceedings to start against Malik Riaz. That will make sure establishment’s empire crumble. If IK is involved, he should be in jail too.

3. Toshakhana cases should continue. It’s obvious the Sharifs, Zardaris, Establishment took gifts they were not supposed to or at throwaway prices.

Are these b@stards paid to fight on borders or to do
political engineering?

This Asim whisky will do everything except from his own job,
they are doing a repeat of 1971.

Hafiz shouted at the top of his lungs for two hours he was seething with anger..he said this is war. He said that I will continue this war continuously.
He said that your mother i.e. institution was raped on 9/11 Pakistan Army's IK wants real freedom from Pakistan Army, it wants to end the concept of Pakistan.
He wants to destroy Pakistan's army and therefore destroy Pakistan, as happened in Iraq and Libya, IK has the same role as Gorbachev who broke up the Soviet Union.
IK has the same role as Gorbachev who broke USSR IK is corrupt. He took billions of rupees from Malik Riaz. He took acres of land in Bani Gala and renovated Zaman Park Complex. Malik Riaz is corrupt in PTI. I have evidence with IK but he made him the second general.
I will keep Jinnah House in its present form. I will give pictures of the bastards who were involved, who planned, who encouraged, who participated. Especially ex-servicemen (retired). I will hang pictures of their wives and children. I will embarrass them. I will visit the children of universities, colleges and schools.
When PPP did Masti in 80s, we beat them and kicked them out. When PMLN did Masti, we kicked them out then MQM kicked out. ne masti ki haiz in ka asa bharkas nikalin gay key qbar tak yaad rakhain gay people love Pakistan. They are coming out in thousands to support us.

They are taking to the streets. They are showering us with love Social media is more than 90% fake. This 6 inch screen is all fake. Ppl love us I have instructed the government that I will not settle for less than 25% increase in army pay 35% discount will be given to all. PTI has not been punished on CSD so far. They will be punished now.
If I have to go down, I'll take these bullies with me. This is a war.

I will fight this war till the end. He targeted retired people a lot..called them bastards..he said that PTI planned this. These were very planned attacks. We will punish everyone.. These goons do not reflect the collective will of the Pakistani people.. He specifically gave details of Aamir Kayani's corruption (and today ISI forced him to quit PTI).
He is moved by IK's name in the international media. He said that IK would be fine with him if he postpones the elections until next year, he just wants his corruption case to be resolved. Do not follow. He said that now he is giving explanations. Please describe it.

Whisky is losing his mind. This bloodthirsty animal is waging a direct war against Pakistani cohesion. A bloodthirsty animal is what whisky is.

What will they gain from this? The endgame makes no sense anyway you look at it.

Some traitor Turkish generals used to think this away about the civil politicians and public support. Then they were put down...

These generals need to be put down. Turkey was lucky that the top military leadership wasn't compromised and ready to support the state. In Pakistan it is the opposite. The generals are compromised and willing to destroy the Pakistani state. The footsoldiers are following orders.

What will they gain from this? The endgame makes no sense anyway you look at it.

Compromised generals. These generals didn't fall from the sky. When I used to say that top generals shouldn't be brainwashed during military exchanges people used to look the other way. This is decades worth of filth that you are witnessing today. These are business generals. These are not your ordinary battlefield generals. The Pakistani army is not a regular army force. It is a state within a state. It is a commercial entity. It is a political force. It is anything but an army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom