What's new

Coke Studio India

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps she says, quality doesnt matter, produce some crap and publicise that crap so much, and also billion indians watching that crap, that may eventually reach china japan and states :cheesy:

well if it was to be crap how does international community buying it? Lol sounds funny or oh wait its raw consipracy or do we sell them at gun point

well dont give me crap about international tours. There wont be as many singers in Pakistan as many have done international tours in Indian singers. :rofl::rofl:

well going to india also comes under international tours when they have to deal with people like tamil nadu, maharashtra uthar pardash assam, naxal pardash, kerala, nagaland :rofl:

but NFAK has done international tours and white people come listen to him, search videos on youtube, has lata mangeshkar done any tours??

All Pakistani singers sing through their noses.

Apart from Rahat Fateh Ali khan all are dubba singers with no range of voice..
They will always sing in one sur...

God how can anyone listen to JAL and that fata baans atif aslam

I am greatly impresses with Coke studio of Pakistan... Indian one is not even near to it......

perhaps she says, quality doesnt matter, produce some crap and publicise that crap so much, and also billion indians watching that crap, that may eventually reach china japan and states :cheesy:

Living in the US, Indian music (classical and modern) has become pretty famous.

Last edited by a moderator:
divya tell me how can you reach japan and states with such a tin dabba music??????, but with such a bekaar product it will not even reach pakistan with share the language with you, this was my point, can they understand tamil nadu or maharashtra music?? loll

Are you crazy?.. I remember there was a song Anaar-e-sistaan was Persian song and then there was recently a Balochi song. How whole Pakistani audience could understand them?? No right?? Lyrics does not matter if rhythem is perfect and arrangement is great.

There are plenty of Bollywood songs which you also love, have traditional background as displayed in "O Majhi re" or "Bichua" song. Even if I am unable to understand Marathi properly I love "Dhaga la lagli" and "Kombdi" song or telugu songs "Ae anta amla" etc or Bengali "Chiro Dinee" etc. Languages were never barrier for a song or music as a whole.

PS: I am disappointed by first show of Coke studio India. Pakistani version is still way ahead.

what is there to beat?? no international reconition,whole south Asia is crazy for bollywood music, US pop songs specialy release their singles in Indian version which shows Indian music is far far more popular than pakistani music

your music is famous just for you bollywood item girls which appears in videos :rofl: sheela ki jawani n muni ki badnami are the examples how indian music gets audience we are talking about quality of music .. on youtube you can see alot of indian commenting and accepting the supermacy of pakistan music over indian music :pakistan:

na grammy na Oscar phir bhi self poclaimed musician, kya baat hai..!!

People in Pakistan talk about classical fusion music and then forget the likes of

Last edited by a moderator:
Mods please close this thread...

is he even a singer, he is more like an awaara, lafanga singer

Consider him like Atif Aslam who lacks knowledge on Classical music. He is hit with his unique style or some great (Sorry copied) music by Pritam.

your music is famous just for you bollywood item girls which appears in videos :rofl: sheela ki jawani n muni ki badnami are the examples how indian music gets audience we are talking about quality of music .. on youtube you can see alot of indian commenting and accepting the supermacy of pakistan music over indian music :pakistan:

None of the songs i posted above have the skin show. at the same time sheela ki jawani has its own share of market for the audience who likes those. Vareity you know. No one can beat the vareity of the Indian music.

And here i m just talking about the hindi music industry. You have still not seen southern industry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom