What's new

Colin Powell, dies of Covid complications at 84

Wouldn't we all want our enemies in hell. The guy died at a prime age of 84 years, taking an average life expectancy in this region we wouldn't live that long. He lived through rather an illustrious career fought wars, became a 4 star general & CJCS, Secy of State. He served his country well.

Also, the Ghaznis went through 7 levels of hell according to the Jains.

:coffee: You seem to miss the point where no one has right to commit Human Rights Violations or lead army to Trample another country based on "false narrative" but, it is an expected narrative from Indians to support such moves

Considering your army is sitting in Kashmir Imprisoning 4-5 Million Kashmiri residents and beating down another 4-5 Million Sikh Farmer population in Indians (Punjab)

However at least in US they internally did debate the issues on local channels even if their Military remained protected from direct scrutiny

:coffee: You seem to miss the point where no one has right to commit Human Rights Violations or lead army to Trample another country based on false narrative but, it is an expected narrative from Indians
It wasn't Collin Powell but the US did whatever they did. Guess who all didn't raise one single voice against the US during the entire drama and accepted payments and rewarded or aided Americans.

rott in hell and may your first name gets stuck up your behind for eternity for lying and causing millions to die you bastard

May his soul rot in hell ...He orchestrated a whole war just to please contractors ....for a few dollors ...he killed one whole humanity.

I will gladly write your obituary. :D

I know you want me dead, but I requested for an essay and not an obituary.

LOL Just like your ugly soul will RIP.
It wasn't Collin Powell but the US did whatever they did. Guess who all didn't raise one single voice against the US during the entire drama and accepted payments and rewarded or aided Americans.

Isn't Colin Powell an American to begin with? You Indians are a waste of oxygen.
@Chhatrapati
You need to rediscover world map and see where Iraq and Afghanistan are

He forgot since his master USA lost at both places.
Somehow Dick Cheney is still alive...

Don't worry. That bastard isn't going anywhere.

Last edited:
Valid point, what about the local enablers of these modern day Nazis, like Mushy who provided bases, air corridor, coordination and even bombing runs from our own F-16 in support of the war of terror. Heck we even sold our own people to Americans to be tortured and imprisoned in Gitmo for $5K per head. Will Mushy and his merry band of Generals burn in hell as well for their part.

I know you want me dead, but I requested for an essay and not an obituary.

I will gladly write an essay on you, posthumously, just like the topic of this thread about a deceased soldier who loyally served his country. :D

Another Mass Murderer gone- Hope he burns into the depths of Hell till eternity. Responsible of killing 1000s of young/old/women/ children.

Powell's first memoir, "My American Journey," was published in 1995, in which he famously detailed 13 rules to live by:

Colin Powell's '13 Rules':

1. It ain’t as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning.
2. Get mad, then get over it.
3. Avoid having your ego so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego goes with it.
4. It can be done!
5. Be careful what you choose. You may get it.
6. Don’t let adverse facts stand in the way of a good decision.
7. You can’t make someone else’s choices. You shouldn’t let someone else make yours.
8. Check small things.
9. Share credit.
10. Remain calm. Be kind.
11. Have a vision. Be demanding.
12. Don’t take counsel of your fears or naysayers.
13. Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom