What's new

Color revolution in China only lasted one night. Must be a big hit for China’s haters

kankan326

Reaction score
Country
China
Xi Jinping will visit Saudi Arabia in this month. Which is huge news. It may shake oil-dollar system. USA desperately needs to launch attacks to China now.

US smelled a chance after seeing riots against China’s quarantine policy in Zhengzhou Foxconn and Urumqi. Several days later a fire in Urumqi became perfect excuse to launch color revolution.

The 1989 color revolution(Tiananmen Square event) lasted several months. If I’m not wrong, from beginning to the last several days, no protester was arrested in Beijing. In this 2022 color revolution however, the leaders and organizers of the protects were immediately arrested in public. Why so different? Is that because Xi is ruthless while Deng was not. Of course this is not the reason. Deng didn’t arrest the protests leaders because he knew they were backed by most Chinese people. Chinese people supported them. China in 1989 was very poor and corrupt. Chinese were dismayed after seeing the huge gap between China and west. One protester got arrested, more people would join.

Here is the root reason why color revolution 2022 failed so fast. Because Chinese people don’t care those protesters. Foxconn and Urumqi protests were completely spontaneous. The two protests are understandable because people there suffered a very difficult condition. Which 99% Chinese never suffered. It is ridiculous to believe people in other places will respond to them. Unless, some outside power uses its propaganda machine the create a hot air that China is on the edge of explosion. But fake is fake. The hard fact is, most Chinese support zero covid policy. Including those protesters in Zhengzhou Foxconn and Urumqi. They just can not tolerate the harsh living condition. Most protesters in 2022 color revolution are US spies, recruited Chinese by CIA and NGO, Taiwanese&Hongkongers living in China mainland, people from churches, and of course the majority-----brainwashed college students.

Except college students, I believe most others are already sitting in police offices. Without these mainstays, the hot air immediately evaporated. The protest force is like an isolated army. It has enough supplies(remitted money) but doesn’t have reinforcement. One man gets arrested, no other can fill his position. This is the reason why Chinese government made fast decision to arrest them. Quite different with 1989 color revolution.

Why US launched revolution at this very immature timing? Probably it is very nervous now. Some Taiwan media said protects will happen again and again until Chinese government completely gives up zero covid policy. They are wrong because these protests were not spontaneous. China will have a long peaceful time since. For US, it lost a lot of agents. Recruiting and training cannon fodders needs time.

By the way, the excuse of this color revolution is mourning 10 lives lost in Urumqi fire and in turn condemning the reason(they believe)---- China’s zero covid policy. Which saved millions of lives. This is the most anti-logic excuse I have ever seen in all color revolutions. No wonder Chinese people don’t buy their shows. Excuse is excuse. This is a US funded color revolution coated by anti covid policy. The ultimate purpose is to unrest China and overthrow Chinese government.

Last edited:
It probably wouldn’t even have happened if China didn’t lock its citizens up in draconian lockdowns and pissed millions of people off
True, people don't care about politics, they only want to go back to work and make money to support themselves and their families. this is why unlike violent protest in Hong kong, which was higly politically charged, protests in Chinese cities are largely ver peaceful, civilised and no burning annd vandalizations.

Last edited:
It probably wouldn’t even have happened if China didn’t lock its citizens up in draconian lockdowns and pissed millions of people off
This is hindsight. No one can deal it perfectly. Cause this in a never seen pandemic for all of us. We don't have experience for it.

No need to lockdown. People are already vaccinated. Just coz they get infected doesn't mean they will die. Did any Chinese members die from covid? I doubt. Even I am still alive.

This is hindsight. No one can deal it perfectly. Cause this in a never seen pandemic for all of us. We don't have experience for it.
The people seem to be willing to go along with government mandates, by and large, but they need hope that their is abolish to exit the pandemic soon. That is all they need to feel they can get back to their normal lives.

When there was a rumor a few weeks ago one senior party member Said Covid lockdowns would end in six month, the Chinese stock market rallied $450 Billion in one day.

People want to see a best case plan, realistically they need to be told there will be loses, but it’s the only way to get back to normal as safely as possible.

No one can beat nature.

No need to lockdown. People are already vaccinated. Just coz they get infected doesn't mean they will die. Did any Chinese members die from covid? I doubt. Even I am still alive.
Taiwan tells otherwise. It has lost 10k people because of covid in half year. Taiwan and mainland China are very similar. The both have/had zero covid policy until Taiwan gave up half year ago. And we have same gene. China mainland's population is 60 times larger.

Story summary.

1. All protests are color revolutions.
2. 100% of the protesters are CIA spies or receive money from abroad
3. If someone doesn't support the zero-covid policy or complains about the problems happening during the lockdown, they are definitely haters and anti-China

Last edited:
True, people don't care about politics, they only want to go back to work and make money to support themselves and their families. this is why unlike violent protest in Hong kong, which was higly politically charged, protests in Chinese cities are largely ver peaceful, civilised and no burning annd vandalizations.
I seriously doubt giving up zero covid policy can really help economic growth. Do not underestimate the power of horror toward the covid. Chinese care their family. Care their old folk. Even there is no restrictions, do you think people will carelessly go out to consume? To some extent, the restriction measures give people a feeling of safety. No restriction, no safety.

Shijiazhuang case already proved that. When the government allowed people to go out without green code, people chose to stay home instead.

Taiwan tells otherwise. It has lost 10k people because of covid in half year. Taiwan and mainland China are very similar. The both have/had zero covid policy until Taiwan gave up half year ago. And we have same gene. China mainland's population is 60 times larger.
Those 10k probably died of other diseases and they just labeled Covid. It happens because of corruption. Doctors and politicians needs to put food on the table too.

I regularly talk to people who live in Taiwan and life is normal there. You keep describing these other countries as a chaotic nightmare when China is the one living in a nightmare with the constant lockdowns and the govt robbing you of all of your basic freedoms.

Get a grip man. The rest of the world has already moved on.

I regularly talk to people who live in Taiwan and life is normal there. You keep describing these other countries as a chaotic nightmare when China is the one living in a nightmare with the constant lockdowns and the govt robbing you of all of your basic freedoms.

Right! I think he's paranoia of covid. I don't blame him. I've seen some dudes still wearing masks and he's the only one who wears it in a social gathering. Last time I wore a mask was like 3 to 4 months ago.

I never said other countries are in nightmare. They can keep blind eyes on the 0.1~1% population who are suffering. We can not.

Last edited:
Right! I think he's paranoia of covid. I don't blame him. I've seen some dudes still wearing masks and he's the only one who wears it in a social gathering. Last time I wore a mask was like 3 to 4 months ago.
Because his intense fear is the only thing that can justify these extreme policies. Covid is basically a flu. I had it a few months ago and was better in five days. Big deal.

Because his intense fear is the only thing that can justify these extreme policies. Covid is basically a flu. I had it a few months ago and was better in five days. Big deal.
Looks like the corrupt doctors/politicians in China wants to make more money and filling fear in peoples' lives.
Also, many mainlanders disagree with the zero covid policy. Not just me.

Back
Top Bottom