What's new

colorful nights in governor House Punjab

some liberals are burning at the topic, though i agree there should be no topic discussed here but then again, why is this so called land of pure and islamic republic, guys who govern this nation themselves portray such that public dont want them to portray, this means they are not liked by public, an pakistani nation not to be on govt position, they are asking for more indian and liberal trolling for more mudslinging on pakistan and calling it napakistan

OH MY EYES MY EYES................................TOBA TOBA TOBA TOBA.....................TOBA TOBA TOBA TOBA........WHAT HAVE I SEEN TODAY

Oh and by the way.....the person who is showing these pictures to the whole world by posting them on a website (Along with the one who posted them in these forums) is much more "Gunahgar" than the ones who are actually doing it. The ones who are doing this "Gunah" only get "Gunahgar" once, the ones who see the pictures also only get "Gunahgar" once, but the one who posted them online will get "Gunah" each and every time someone sees the pictures, it is like "Gunah Jaaria". Allah says we should hide flaws of other and He will hide ours on the judgment day. This is how knowledged our E Mullah's are.

i don't understand in islam you are supposed to hide a fellow muslims sin from public because it is between him and his creator! and here we have idi*ts starting threads to ridicule a dead man!!!!!!! how insane have we become!

Okay you morons...where the hell did the 18+ images go? I want my money back *sarcasm*

Seriously?! Bunch of folks throwing a party is "HARAM" for you guys?! There is no nudity. There is nothing explicit. Period.

They dont seem to be doing anything remotely illegal here.

If watching couple of people have a party gets your panties in a knot, it must be hell on earth when a girl touches a guy on the shoulder.

Moral of the story : Grow up. Just because random guys on the forum gets a hard on looking at a few girls having a completely normal party; DOES not mean the girls are immoral.

It means you guys have a problem.

A leader doesn't have two faces to show to the world. One good face for the public appearance and other "personal" face for his own self. This is Hypocracy and condemnable. When you say Personal Life, you mean to say "it is not comment-able".. why the holy HECK ? Everybody who takes bribe takes it personally.. or every drinker drinks in his private parties or life.. everybody who "sold" National Interests sold it in meetings like that. How do you split which part of his life is discuss able and which not? If he is a drinker, according to constitution he is ineligible. This is actually a bad theory leading to corruption and this is what brings most corrupt and inappropriate people to the chairs where they then become our "lords". Trash this insane argument of personal private thing.

When you find an evil trait.. condemn it no matter how and where you found it.

Readers who will find the "values" displayed on this thread to be instructive -- Not a single mention that as civilized persons, we enjoy the company of the opposite, or that music and dance is not just part of our culture, it is essential communication in our culture -- but of course, newly "arabized" or really, the radicalized, since Arabs love singing and dancing (hence the popularity of Indian movies) as other normals, have a culture of nihilism and war on joy.

some people have to look up the dictionary for the term "nudity"

OH MY EYES MY EYES................................TOBA TOBA TOBA TOBA.....................TOBA TOBA TOBA TOBA........WHAT HAVE I SEEN TODAY

Oh and by the way.....the person who is showing these pictures to the whole world by posting them on a website (Along with the one who posted them in these forums) is much more "Gunahgar" than the ones who are actually doing it. The ones who are doing this "Gunah" only get "Gunahgar" once, the ones who see the pictures also only get "Gunahgar" once, but the one who posted them online will get "Gunah" each and every time someone sees the pictures, it is like "Gunah Jaaria". Allah says we should hide flaws of other and He will hide ours on the judgment day. This is how knowledged our E Mullah's are.

I am sorry the images you 'accidentaly' viewed broke your chastity belt and somehow stole your virginity. Really, you have my sympathies.

Why do you care what he did in the privacy of his home, each to their own.

your philosophy is flaws abt 'gunah jariya' this guy is not doing the same gunah jariya, the others are doing, look at taseer's son who is posing with the women, its the taseers's family posing in skirts, so the guy who is just telling the nation a truth is making gunah jariya, he is posting pictues to let pakistanis know abt their leaders, who govern them, our prophet exhibited every thing he teached and what he believed in, this taseer family stands up for pakistan, an ilamic rebublic but their manners show they dont belong to islamic republic and shows pakistanis are hypocrites, thats why there is thu thu thu every where pakistanis go... now go and tell the guy who took zerdari and sheeri rehman flirting pictures that he is doing gunah jariya

Okay you morons...where the hell did the 18+ images go? I want my money back *sarcasm*

Seriously?! Bunch of folks throwing a party is "HARAM" for you guys?! There is no nudity. There is nothing explicit. Period.

They dont seem to be doing anything remotely illegal here.

If watching couple of people have a party gets your panties in a knot, it must be hell on earth when a girl touches a guy on the shoulder.

Moral of the story : Grow up. Just because random guys on the forum gets a hard on looking at a few girls having a completely normal party; DOES not mean the girls are immoral.

It means you guys have a problem.

no i think you have a problem, we are pakistanis and not indians, indians can do what ever they want, the same things like drinking and partying are illeal in pakistan, so yeah taseer broke pakistan's law, and you are not in your right mind to speak to pakistan's law to 'grow up' do you???

Back
Top Bottom