Comedian Jeremy McLellan wishes to replace former Finance Minister Asad Umar

American Pakistani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Comedian Jeremy McLellan wishes to replace former Finance Minister Asad Umar

460161_5473608_asad-jeremy_updates.jpg

Jeremy McLellan, famed US comedian has shared on social media his wish to take the position of Finance Minister Asad Umar after his resignation from the post.

On Thursday, Finance Minister of Pakistan announced to quit the Federal Cabinet after which Jeremy shared his tweet saying he wishes to take up the position of Finance Minster and said he will do his best at the job.

He wrote: “Sad to hear of Asad Umar’s resignation as Finance Minister but I will do my best as his replacement.”

While on the other hand people taking Jeremy’s tweet amusingly gave some interesting replies to his tweets.

Moreover, it is being speculated that Ishrat Hussain, Hafeez Pasha and Salman Shah might take charge as Finance Minister after Asad Umar’s sudden departure from the post.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/4...-to-replace-former-finance-minister-asad-umar

Given the odds Salman shah is the right man for the job

Hafez shekh is here again...….. According to news on TV notification ho giya hai ……… LOLOLOLOLOLS

Pakistan economic crises won't end until imports are not cut. World comedians, or any era ghera will keep making fun as he/she wishes.

A simple example on gasoline import, Pakistan has one of the lowest gasoline prices at 0.67$, US a rich country has it at 0.71, KSA at 0.55, India at 1.03, China at 1.02. A poor country like Pakistan should have a higher price for residential consumers, instead of providing subsidy and taking a loss. Such type of harsh reforms are required until the economy stabilizes.

Only because of white skin.

Colonial hangover.... "Gora sahib" mentality.

Nafsiat nahi badli na. Jinke bap dada ne Angraizo ke mozay songh ke zameenay hasil ki. Unki aulad bhi aj wahi kar rhi hai. Gora kya dekh len bas dunia wahen khatam hojati hai.

Make khadim rizvi a new finance minister his famous idea of not paying interest to IMF because it,s haram will bring miracles in our economy :lol:
#IMF di pen di siri
:omghaha:

My full support, Sir. A wonderful idea, no doubt.
IMF, World Bank, Asian Development Bank etc. etc. etc.
Saariyan Di "Paen Di Siri"

he should replace those who were fired for blatant corruption like the gnada anda pur guy.

Only because of white skin.

Colonial hangover.... "Gora sahib" mentality.

I didn't get it. He is a Gora, why would he have Gora sahab mentality?

If your post is for Pakistanis, then did you even comprehend the article? It was him who tweeted, not any Pakistani.

I didn't get it. He is a Gora, why would he have Gora sahab mentality?

If your post is for Pakistanis, then did you even comprehend the article? It was him who tweeted, not any Pakistani.
You have zero idea about the context of convo but still poking your nose

Now imran niazi will not say that ppp gov has ruined the economy

Back
Top Bottom