What's new

Comparison of prices of essential items with previous government.

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

For God's sake, enough with the 'Jiye Bhutto'. Not all are like Bhutto and no one the family is clean. You cannot elect the family members of a Bhutto, cannot be same. Zardari won by majority of votes, here is what you get for voting the wrong person.

538518_181089935341985_122198514564461_279705_672870806_n.jpg

the same people who vote for these clowns are the same people who don't change their thoughts and beliefs, and keep on being a good baradri and wadera and jiyala and what not.

how come you guys pay more for diesel than petrol? is it not subsidized? we pay 44 rs in hyd compared to 73 for petrol.

Honestly..some prices are as much as UK...Although the currency difference if 142 times..and an average laborer in UK earns 1000 pounds or 142,000 RS a month....
An engineer earns 2400 pounds per month after tax..Thats 344 575 RS per month...

Milk is 83 RS per litre in UK..How much is it in Pakistan?
LPG for cars is 96 RS per liter (Not KG,which gives us more gas that you get in Pakistan).How much is it in Pakistan?

Please keep voting for PPP and all of you will die hungry after next elections.

Honestly..some prices are as much as UK...Although the currency difference if 142 times..and an average laborer in UK earns 1000 pounds or 142,000 RS a month....
An engineer earns 2400 pounds per month after tax..Thats 344 575 RS per month...

LPG for cars is 96 RS per liter (Not KG,which gives us more gas that you get in Pakistan).How much is it in Pakistan?

UK is screwed man.. so expensive and has no quality... i was offered a role from my investment bank to London(Canary wharf) but the salary offered was less than what i made here in singapore for the same role , so i declined. singapore is best to make and save money.

i think its mainly due to depreciation of currency value.

Quality of life in UK is more than in india or pak, so naturally prices in UK will be more !!!
Its not wise to compare a developed with a developing nation....
But surprised to see diesel rates more than petrol in pakistan.....

Quality of life in UK is more than in india or pak, so naturally prices in UK will be more !!!
Its not wise to compare a developed with a developing nation....
But surprised to see diesel rates more than petrol in pakistan.....

did you notice LPG price is way higher in Pakistan than it is in UK?
I am sure milk price too will be higher or about the same.

and you did not understand my comment and posted a daft reply.

how come you guys pay more for diesel than petrol? is it not subsidized? we pay 44 rs in hyd compared to 73 for petrol.

cz much of the public transport is on diesel thats why govt earns more on it :P

Here is a relevant chart with recent data:

20120331_WOC825.png

No surprise there; Pakistan was forced to remove fuel subsidies due to conditions imposed by the IMF.
India has to remove diesel subsidy in the long run, nobody has the courage to do so in India.
At least pakistan gets to do some reform due to IMF's dadagiri.

Back
Top Bottom