Comparison of Russian military and Ukrainian military

Superboy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Russian air force has Russian Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ukrainian air force has 0 plane, 0 helicopter

Russian navy has List of active Russian Navy ships - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ukrainian navy has 0 ship, 0 sub

Russian army has List of equipment of the Russian Ground Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ukrainian army has several volunteer battalions + Right Sector / OUN and some Soviet era T-64 tanks and artillery plus a few BTR-4 armored fighting vehicles and KrAZ Cougar MRAPs.

Equipment of the Ukrainian Ground Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Russian air force has Russian Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ukrainian air force has 0 aircraft

Russian navy has List of active Russian Navy ships - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ukrainian navy has 0 ship, 0 sub

Russian army has List of equipment of the Russian Ground Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ukrainian army has several volunteer battalions + Right Sector / OUN and some soviet era T-64 tanks and artillery
It is like compare army of China and army of Brunei.

It is like compare army of China and army of Brunei.

Or it is like comparing Pride (group of Lions) with drove (group of sheep)

Why are we comparing the Militaries of Ukraine and Russia? They aren't fighting each other.

On the other hand Russian "Volunteers" who are actually Russian Soldiers and Special Forces, along with ethnic Russians in Ukraine are being pushed back by the Ukrainian Military.

Why are we comparing the Militaries of Ukraine and Russia? They aren't fighting each other.

On the other hand Russian "Volunteers" who are actually Russian Soldiers and Special Forces, along with ethnic Russians in Ukraine are being pushed back by the Ukrainian Military.
Do not forget that on the side of the junta also fighting "volunteers" from the West (special forces and soldiers). Plus several hundred representatives of PMCs.
On the side of Militias fighting ethnic Russian, Ukrainians, Serbs, Belarusians and others antifascists.

Ok this seems like trooling not a serious thread... No airforce or navy is so wrong ok not strong or in any way able to fight of Russian advances but it is an army....

Its like comparing a really big pile of shit next to an older smaller pile of shit.

Those are outdated info. After decades of corruption and nearly a year of war, air force and navy are finished. If they have a single plane or helicopter or ship or sub, why not use it in war? :p:

I thought Ukraine shot down that airliner with an Su-25....ah well I guess it was a Russian missile after all.

I thought Ukraine shot down that airliner with an Su-25....ah well I guess it was a Russian missile after all.

They did have a few Su-25 in operation in July. Since then they have all been destroyed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom