What's new

Competing with India!

It's not India, it's Pakistan. We know our army very well sir, so don't need to tell us what's wrong or what's right.
Honestly you don't have any idea about how corrupt our politicians really are

You won't belive it . Corruption takes place in all the Armed forces. From US Russia to China . And I am coming from a nation with regular democracy, free freedom of speech but our IA was ruined due to lots of corruption from Boffors to Coffins scam. So am aware of scams by politicians also . If you think corruption takes place only in politics then it's ur wish . I don't have anything to say . It's ur country .

What? Is IT industry a failure in India?

indian it industry existed on contracts from western nations and because of the changed economics there it has hugely affected indian it... india does not have a single operating system to its name or a microprocessor... it is all mediocre contract work here.

in december, tcs company, one of india's top five it companies, removed 25,000 people just like that... 5000 more as of five days ago and lot more to go... last year in february, ibm-india removed 50,000+ employees... infosys company has been in crisis since 2012 and has removed 13 top managers in the last one and half years and many unspoken thousands removed.

colleges that teach info. tech. have been drastically affected... in andhra state ( top two college state ), in 2012, about 300,000 computer science student positions ( seats ) went empty because students ( rather their parents ) saw no future in info. tech. because jobs were hard to come by.

all this info. tech and biotech is past... which is why indian government has been talking about "make in india"... foreign companies establishing manufacturing sector so that indians can have confirmed employment.

yaar sahi hai,hum maantay hai k hum india se bhot buray aur peechai hai

NOTE:Lekin haan abhi koi khushi se mar na janay,kyon main bhi zamiwar ni hunga kisi indian ki moat ka.main aisay waise kabhi thori ziada mazak kr leta hoon

Fighting a proxy war is easy.If u people werent puss*** then why fight a proxy war.U could have fought a real war
We fought a real war, 90,000 did not surrender to Mujhaideens :lol:

See how to quote now?

They created Mukti Bahini from the refugees :D
Too much to digest aint it, not surprised by another Pakistani who does not know why their country got split.
What if i say those freedom fighters who are fighting indian army are also the poor kashmiris and they are not terrorists too.

We fought a real war, 90,000 did not surrender to Mujhaideens :lol:
We both know what the circumstances were in those days in east pakistan.The army had to fight both mukti bahini from inside and indian army from outside.We were outnumbered heavily.So we surrendered to save further lose of lives as stated by a brigadier of that time

What if i say those freedom fighters who are fighting indian army are also the poor kashmiris and they are not terrorists too.
You can say all you want, ain't no one listening.

The point is this your narrative is weak, weaker due to the mess Pakistan is in now.

If you have to develop Pakistan and remove terrorism you have to forget Kashmir for a long time, Kashmir is already gone from Pakistan's hands. You forget Kashmir for some time it will close the case entirely.

You see the situation faced by Pakistani Generals?

Agree with the general feeling. :agree: Will tag you later. Bookmarking this. You too @Pakistani shaheens. Btw - I have thick skin. :P So chill.
I am surprised no slangs have been uttered so far!!! o_O

Okay see you later.:wave:

I dissected frog full of ovaries once and a lizard too, if you want I can try my "neem hakeem" skills on your skin too. ;)

Back
Top Bottom