What's new

complain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porbot

New Recruit

Reaction score
I am complaining because of some ads on this forum. The sexully tickling adds are not only distractive but alson cause you know. So to the moderators, could you kindly prevent ads with questionable pictures. Thanks.

there are kids here you know

Those ads are a test for you. Don't look at them more than once.

On a serious note, you may disable the graphics option on your browser.

The ads are based on your internet browsing history.

If you search for "sexually tickling" content on a regular basis, you ll see "sexually tickling" ads:lol:

Don't have the time for that type of tickling pics, nor I have the taste for them.

Don't have the time for that type of tickling pics, nor I have the taste for them.

Has to be you, or someone else who uses your computer.

DoubleClick DART cookies

We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (”interest based targeting”).

The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers.

Google Adsense Privacy Policy Example » INFORBIRO - Information technology and marketing

;)

Let me see, who uses my computer, none. Let me see, ads from other sites are here, nope. Tickling picture or defence related ads to other sites, nope.

The ads are based on your internet browsing history.

If you search for "sexually tickling" content on a regular basis, you ll see "sexually tickling" ads:lol:
Lol... very true... google ads are shown related to our search history... i also get to see hot ads because I search hot stuffs. :D

Let me see, who uses my computer, none. Let me see, ads from other sites are here, nope. Tickling picture or defence related ads to other sites, nope.

:lol: So pretentious. Stop living in denial mate.

Its perfectly alright to look at "sexually tickling" stuff. Until now no one knew about your business, but you felt the need to show to the world that how much of a pious person you are, and that you are outraged by the suggestive ads on the website, sadly for you it backfired.

:lol: So pretentious. Stop living in denial mate.

Its perfectly alright to look at "sexually tickling" stuff. Until now no one knew about your business, but you felt the need to show to the world that how much of a pious person you are, and that you are outraged by the suggestive ads on the website, sadly for you it backfired.

Hmmm...What I do not, you're saying I do. You just gave me the example of blackmailer of indian origin....and by the way I do not call myself pious. By the way, do you always invent stories about other members here like you did about me here?

Get your hand off your dong, that might help with the ads. :rofl:

Mashallah the ads are gone. I had this problem with only this site.

Get your hand off your dong, that might help with the ads.

I'm not from a gutter so my hands are free...alhamdulillah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom