Complaint Contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If you have been banned and would like to plead your case, we suggest all users to send their emails at webmaster@defence.pk

We will no longer accept users who would create multiple accounts to complain about their ban. Those users who would continue this technique will have their ban further extended and at worst be completely blocked from our system (using various advanced techniques than just a ban).

Again, the email is.

webmaster@defence.pk

If you have been banned correctly, you will remain banned. An administrator will review your account and make a decision behalf of himself and for the betterment of the forum.

Thanks a lot Webby.

Please don't start PMing the guy who banned you earlier either with complaints.

Sticky the thread, so it's easy to find?

Also, if someone gets banned can they still view the forums?

I have a question, do the members who have since been banned also get counted in the total number of members of this forum?

Thanks.

well i was banned a week ago, because of posting something against Zardari lol.
To me that ban was not justified because Zardari deserves even more than just text criticism.. I am unbanned just today..

however i have a question, in my case, my post got deleted and i was banned. Now how will an administrator proceed when my post is already deleted before banning me..?? I mean the evidence of my banning was removed before banning me, so even if i raise my complaint, how come you guyz will be able to judge what i have posted and why i got banned, and how will you guyz evaluate that my ban was justified or not if there is nothing to prove it..??

Nice idea though..

Nothing is deleted and hidden from us for good.

We do consider the request, however we trust the better judgment of the moderator first and foremost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom