What's new

Reporting Threat Made By Moderator Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neelo

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
@waz I'd like to report your moderator who has constantly been deleting my comments and banning me simply for REPLYING to his comments.

He hates the fact I have knowledge.

You need to learn to post sensibly in this forum or I will ban you permanently.

I don't care who you are, do not test my patience.

My knowledge of defense-related matters trump yours, this might be the reason.

Legend has been constantly harassing me, deleting my replies, banning me for weeks at a time and now this.

All because I don't put up with his GHQ BS and reply back.

Teach your moderator to behave. Otherwise strip him. @waz

Faujeets can't take it when you show em the mirror, Napak fouj is not fit for purpose.

Last time India attacked CIA agent Bajwa was shaking and sweating, I wonder what state the
other CIA agent Asim Whisky will be when India attacks?

I only wish the other mods were as @LeGenD ~ary
he is fair, very knowledgeable and the patience of a saint.

Neelo's response to me on post # 36:

Shameless Pakistani Faujeet. Sharam kar begherat.

Neelo has used this language with other members as well.

-----

My response to Neelo on post # 40:

You need to reflect on your language and manners for a change. All you do is insult other members for having a different view than yours. This is not the right way to address people.

-----

Neelo's response to my statement "You need to reflect on your language and manners for a change." in a deleted post:

Not interested.

Neelo's response to my statement "All you do is insult other members for having a different view than yours. This is not the right way to address people." in a deleted post:

I replied to each of your claims. Your opinion is BS and I just exposed it. And now you have nothing to say. That's why you're crying.

Neelo's response to my statement "This is not the right way to address people." in a deleted post:

I don't care.

-----

I provided evidence of my claims to Neelo in following post:

But Neelo kept asking silly questions and eventually this on post # 77:

You just need to stop writing altogether because you're embarrassing.

I have no clue how you were even made a moderator.

In summary:

1. Insults.
2. Disregarding advice.
3. Blatant disregard of Forum Rules.
4. Not paying attention to sources and evidence.
5. Trolling.

I showed restraint but Neelo's BS continued.

This is not the first time, Neelo have been unruly in other threads as well.
Neelo has no posting ethic.
This type of behavior is not conducive to debate.

I am still typing a response to address misconceptions of Neelo about the topic all in good faith. I know that it will be ignored because trolling is Neelo's priority.

-----

You need to reflect on your language and manners for a change. All you do is insult other members for having a different view than yours. This is not the right way to address people.

-----

Neelo's response to my statement "You need to reflect on your language and manners for a change." in a deleted post:

Not interested.

Neelo's response to my statement "All you do is insult other members for having a different view than yours. This is not the right way to address people." in a deleted post:

I replied to each of your claims. Your opinion is BS and I just exposed it. And now you have nothing to say. That's why you're crying.

Neelo's response to my statement "This is not the right way to address people." in a deleted post:

I don't care.

-----

In summary:

1. Insults.
2. Disregarding advice.
5. Trolling.

I agree. You have to show respect to get respect. Give Neelo a chance to change their behavior. If not then, it’s their own fault.

Why banning Neelo when Fools_Nightmare and Singalian are free to open multiple threads each day for their paid propaganda.

Desperate mods hoping to save a sinking ship that's rotten to the core.

They have nothing left to stand on unless they surrender to the corrupt establishment narrative.

"I don't care" sounds like a guy finishing high school.

Desperate mods hoping to save a sinking ship that's rotten to the core.

They have nothing left to stand on unless they surrender to the corrupt establishment narrative.
I don't understand you guys. One day you nag about how "pro-Imran Khan" this forum is and that it's doing propaganda for the PTI.

The next day you nag about the forum surrending to "corrupt establishment narrative".

I agree. You have to show respect to get respect. Give Neelo a chance to change their behavior. If not then, it’s their own fault.

Bro, Neelo is a habitual offender.

PDF management is very accommodating to members of the forum.
WE do not look down on any individual.
WE are not a status conscious bunch like VIPs in Pakistan.
I have utmost respect for some of the normal members of the forum because of their posting ethic and friendly outlook.

Neelo's ban is not severe, he will be back after a while.

-----

-----

Not interested.

I don't care.

-----

In summary:

1. Insults.
2. Disregarding advice.
5. Trolling.

I am still typing a response to address misconceptions of Neelo about the topic all in good faith. I know that it will be ignored because trolling is Neelo's priority.
If this recount is accurate then the mod @LeGenD has been quite mature and has provided constructive opportunity. I wish certain others will show such restraint

If this recount is accurate then the mod @LeGenD has been quite mature and has provided constructive opportunity. I wish certain others will show such restraint

Except its not. He deliberately deletes my replies and then writes essays hoping nobody is going to read his American coated BS propaganda.

But that's fine. I'm on a forum of Faujeets so that's what happens.

They run this forum the same way they run the country. Into the ground.

Except its not. He deliberately deletes my replies and then writes essays hoping nobody is going to read his American coated BS propaganda.

But that's fine. I'm on a forum of Faujeets so that's what happens.

They run this forum the same way they run the country. Into the ground.

Have you read Forum Rules? I can remove this thread based on Forum Rules alone.

You insult others as I have shown in this thread, and you have no counter to facts that are established by credible sources.

About time you learn how to contribute on PDF.

Start with reading Forum Rules:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom